Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Shellception posted:

I am really new to BYOB, it's this the forum where one goes to die? If so, sign me in.

Do the we'ed noise every night till you die then wake up and do it all over again

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

Shellception posted:

I am really new to BYOB, it's this the forum where one goes to die? If so, sign me in.

well this is the thread that we go to die in but this is the forum that we go to :justpost: in

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

nut

Shellception posted:

welcome it is a pleasure 2 die with u

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

nut posted:

welcome it is a pleasure 2 die with u

It is not my pleasure to die with you (because I will live (because I will win))

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

nut

Rarity posted:

It is not my pleasure to die with you (because I will live (because I will win))

🥲

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

hey uh they told me that this is where the open bar is...?

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Prof. Crocodile

Welcome back everyone! Now let's meet our tributes! The noble yobbers below will battle to the death, as is tradition. The winners will be showered in smilies, while the losers will be showered in commemorative probes. And also killed.

Well that seems a little excessive, but better them than me, I guess. Well orbs, let the games begin, and may the tacos be always in your favor!

Bingo Bango

game on, gamers

Prof. Crocodile

Welcome back loyal residents of BYOB. Our tributes have been sent to the arena, and then games have begun. Prof. Crocodile, how are they doing down there?

Um... most of them appear to be doing pretty okay, I guess. Let's take a look...

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Aug 30, 2021

Ass-penny

Down, down, down, right, A, start.

itry

That escalated quickly

Edit: Those frisbees are real suspicious

itry fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Aug 29, 2021

biosterous

barking gecko and i are starting the dead frisbee pals club and you can't join (unless you die while owning a frisbee of course)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

biosterous posted:

barking gecko and i are starting the dead frisbee pals club and you can't join (unless you die while owning a frisbee of course)

:hmmyes:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I am a merciful god

ChubbyChecker

:rip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-9YAnJXyGY

Heather Papps

hello friend

rear end-penny posted:

Down, down, down, right, A, start.

you already have a tank!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

take the moon

by sebmojo
runnign away from things is all part of my master strategy

e: lol asspenny has a tank

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i thought you guys were making smilies in here but I open it and you're doing a full on distopian hunger games!?

more falafel please

forums poster

:hellyeah:

(sorry bios nothing personal)

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Heather Papps

hello friend

r.i.p. to some real ones
*pours one out*

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Luvcow posted:

i thought you guys were making smilies in here but I open it and you're doing a full on distopian hunger games!?

This is what happens when GaG goes without butts for too long :ohdear:

Ass-penny

I'm driving my tank through all y'all's houses :evilbuddy:

these shells were made with love :love:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Asspenny's gonna be real embarrassed when they realise it's a fish tank

ChubbyChecker

Rarity posted:

Asspenny's gonna be real embarrassed when they realise it's a fish tank

Ass-penny

You say that like I'm not just going to fill it with all of your frisbees and tooth brushes.

Ass-penny

Oh, and the blood of my enemies

Prof. Crocodile

Hello again, everyone! As you read this post, please be appropriately somber and respectful, as two of my favorite orbs have only recently perished, killed by 2 other favorite orbs of mine. Now I know how parents feel when they force their children to battle to the death.

It was a horrific sight, Goons are Great, but it shows once again that frisbee is the deadliest sport of all. Let's hope we've seen the last of those frisbees as we head into the second day!

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Aug 30, 2021

Bingo Bango

c'mon bees I've always been a friend to you, just be cool

nut

u know i slapped a hand on the truss first, kinda testing it in my head

take the moon

by sebmojo
hp u bithc ill get u for this

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

take the moon posted:

hp u bithc ill get u for this

you wouldn't like me when i'm RILED UP

itry

quote:

Stoner Sloth succumbs to lethal peer pressure from rear end-penny
:catstare:

Ass-penny

Let's just say they drank the White Claw.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

rear end-penny posted:

The Law of the Claw will not save you

Ass-penny

Rarity posted:

The Law of the Claw will not save you

Only time will tell :gibs:

ChubbyChecker

lmao, so it goes

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

ChubbyChecker posted:

lmao, so it goes

Dammit GaG you need to fix the glitches and bugs before you ship the game

Shellception

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
I... tried to break the fourth wall and got injured in the process? Man I can't even do a little thing right :(

Ass-penny

Shellception posted:

I... tried to break the fourth wall and got injured in the process? Man I can't even do a little thing right :(

Don't worry that fourth wall is built with like twice the number of studs that the code requires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

rear end-penny posted:

i think we all knew that :trashed: crew would be the death of me