Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

pecan posted:

this is highway robbery

:pwn:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
AAAAAAAAaa I WON! I NEVER WIN!

Oh my god oh my god, ok so I'd like to thank everyone who made this possible. Mum and Dad for teaching me how to be so good at guessing numbers, my sister Rosie for always believing in me, Kev you are the rock that keeps me going in my darkest night, GaG for running this esteemed competition, of course the Academy for all that they do, Meryl Streep you always be an inspiration, Jeffrey of YOSPOS for keeping the forum running and saving us all from a wife beater

*band starts playing loudly*

Ah! Ok ok, I'll pick! Um... ooh... oh why is it so hard

*band increases in volume*

9! I pick 9!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Also legit lol that I got locked into one number and got it dead on :smug:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps

hello friend

pecan posted:

this is highway robbery

yipikayay, my friend
\
:clint:

i reckon i'd have to chose 3, to honour a fallen hero, nut, who's name has 3 letters.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prof. Crocodile

Our winners have chosen! Prof. Crocodile, show them what they've won!

Rarity chose curtain #9 and gets to unwind with some :gaming:! Heather Papps chose curtain #3 and uncovered this fully uncovered :nudesnail: (parental discretion advised)!

Wowie and I thought that :hotsauce: would be the hottest smiley we saw today! We better cut away for a word from our sponsors, before we get a word from our censors! When we return we'll introduce you to our newest smilies, and see if we can't bring them to life as well. Stay tuned!

FluffieDuckie

pecan posted:

this is highway robbery

This has been a rough month for nut based Byob posters.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Manifisto

FluffieDuckula posted:

This has been a rough month for nut based Byob posters.

yeah, and where's pistachio? I haven't seen them posting in forever. it's like they never existed, it's crazy.

Trying

attempting to locate snail button pls advice

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
But I've been telling the folks in Games I'm not a gamer :negative:

google THIS

I like how when you say :gaming:! it looks like the lil guy is crashing into the exclamation mark

:nudesnail: Whew! That's some hot-rear end gastropod!

I also must protest this banter. 2 is the poop number, and poop is funny

Prof. Crocodile

Welcome back everyone! Let's learn a little more about our newest smilies!

Smiley #9 is 'gaming' :gaming:. It was created by itry to help solve the massive dearth of lifestyle-related smilies. Ever the craftsman, itry eschewed well-worn gaming tropes and stereotypes, and instead used physical comedy as the foundation of this commentary on contemporary gaming. This is how Leslie Nielsen would have gamed.

Smiley #3 is 'nudesnail' :nudesnail:. Created by luvcow, this smiley is a tribute to the fully sexual snails that haunt our dreams and waking hours alike, beckoning us on with their sultry wiles. These sexy snails are a venerable cornerstone of BYOB lore, but made a recent return this summer.

This seems like the perfect time to introduce our special musical guest. Here to sing his hit song 'The Year of the Snail' please welcome the late great Al Stewart!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exdj-h193RE

Folks, we seem to be experiencing some technical difficulties. But never fear, the BYOB Smiley Lottery will be back soon for round 3. Stay tuned!

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Nov 21, 2020

itry

:allears:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:nudesnail:

:suspense:

Jinh

thanks so much cda <3

Manifisto

:nudesnail: well there goes our disney sponsorship

sorry jeffrey

Heather Papps

hello friend

:nudesnail: is the new hotness, sorry :negative:, you've been my favourite for too long!
:nudesnail::nudesnail::nudesnail::nudesnail::nudesnail::nudesnail::nudesnail::nudesnail:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
humnan sexuality

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Every time I scroll I briefly read BYOB's Amazing Smile Lottery and am warmed.

Heather Papps

hello friend

1!

ChubbyChecker

ChubbyChecker

:gaming::gizz::corsair:

google THIS

google THIS

:gizz::corsair:
:hotsauce:

google THIS fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Nov 18, 2020

Stoner Sloth

69!

:nice:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

No worries, the next round will commence soon, I'm just figuring out how to dual wield big project threads because there's another secret one coming up and you definitely will need smileys for that

:dippy:

Ass-penny

4!!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
6!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Wait gently caress

Ass-penny

You done hosed up.

pseudorandom

I guess we're picking numbers for the 3rd round now? Or not? I'm confused; either way, here's a number:

68. :smuggo:

FluffieDuckie

Yobbers are bad at following directions

That’s one of our most endearing qualities

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Ass-penny

:mods:

pecan

B

Prof. Crocodile

*dubstep remix of intro music plays way too loudly*

Welcome back to our yobber contestants and all the goons watching at home! It's time for Round 3 of the Amazing BYOB Smiley Lottery! It's been an action-packed lottery so far--full of smilies, surprises, and sexual snails. I am your host Goons are Groovy, and please say hello to my assistant the lovely Prof. Crocodile.

These shoes hurt my feet.

Big deal. My tie is cutting off circulation to my butt! But enough of our complaining, let's show everyone what they're playing for!

Thanks GaG! Yobbers, so far 4 smileys have been revealed and uploaded for your posting pleasure. And the drawing for the next two starts... now!

The rules are the same as last time, gang. I am thinking of a number between 0 and 100, and each of the two closest guesses will get to choose a smiley.

Oh and by the way, those of you who guessed early will be disqualified from this round for violating subsection-

Hold on! The sexy sidekick don't have that kind of authority! And in fact, since I'm already full of the Greebmas spirit, for this round only, I'll allow any premature guessers to keep their number, or post a new number if they want to change. This round of guessing will stop in roughly 24 hours (midnight UTC, 5 PM EST) on November 20. So hurry up and :justpost:

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Nov 20, 2020

ChubbyChecker

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'll switch to 66

Trying

honestly i have no idea how this thread works but GaG and Croc look *~fabulous~*

ChubbyChecker

oh but seriously I posted:

honestly i have no idea how this thread works but GaG and Croc look *~fabulous~*

sb hermit

6-

:smith:

ok, uh, 99

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:geoduck: 45