Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudorandom

Put a big spoonful in your mouth, then with the appropriate voice over while you're trying to eat it, it will look like you're talking! LIKE A PEOPLE! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom

Prof. Crocodile posted:

two words: English muffins

Also, Crumpets

Disclaimer: I found a frozen pack at the grocery store, and I've been enjoying them with peanut butter in the morning. That said, I've never seen or tasted crumpets before this, so I have no way of knowing if these are imposters spread by the Big Fake Crumpet Industry. Either way, would recommend.

prepuce repurposed posted:

kind of like a homemade Reese's cup I guess?

Maybe buy some chocolate and make one giant Reese's cup.

Or, make several slightly smaller giant Reese's cups of various sizes, then stack them up like a wedding cake.