Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i dont need any drugs to keep me happy. the pure enjoyment of life itself is what sustains me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

your welcome to share, friend

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

hey! that’s not nice

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

bob dobbs is dead posted:

you live in china working w chinese peeps and stay sober all the time? bullcrap

how’s your quantum stuff going op

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

echinopsis posted:

lol his job wasn’t to try to take photos of your dick

in some contexts "quantum" means "theres no problem down there, i promise you"

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Silver Alicorn posted:

so: a few years ago I had to give up drink because my new psychiatric meds interacted badly with it. now, I’m on newer meds that also preclude marijuana. so I’m basically straight-edge now. it’s nice; I’m not losing hours at a time to weed now, and it was starting to give me wicked paranoia. the novelty really wore off after using it a couple of years and at this point I don’t really like how the sedative effect makes it hard to play video games, and the disorientation likewise makes reading and stuff really difficult.

I can have fun without weed. the meds I’m on do a really good job against depression and anxiety.

I know lots of people get a real positive effect from weed, but the thing I’ve learned is it’s just not for everyone. I felt for a little while that I was being a “square” by quitting, but I really can do without the depressive/paranoid episodes that were following my weekend trips.

in short, I’m high on life

great stuff. glad to hear it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Doc Block posted:

i didn't know tom collins or pleasure kevin still posted here

how are you, pleasure kevin? tom?

people just come crawling out of the abyss for a chance to post in my threads