Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Josh Lyman posted:

FYI the first tee time is 7am ET so you have until then to get your picks in or change them.

Fowler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Weather delay, could last a couple hours. They're not gonna finish today and tomorrow may not finish either.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Monday Finish please!

I'm traveling this weekend and won't have much time to watch and with the earlier tee times I'd barely catch the last few holes on Sunday. So Monday final round please!

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

10:22 resumption.

With the weekend looking nice I assume they’ll get it all in before Monday? I guess maybe it depends on how many end up actually making the cut.

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
Oost out there lookin like a child compared to big country Bryson. A full foot difference there?

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari
The Masters is 100 times better without babbling commentators who never shut up.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

daslog posted:

The Masters is 100 times better without babbling commentators who never shut up.

The camera work is terrible. They're following the player instead of his ball. Watching Rahm instead of where the ball is is not what I'm interested in.

torgeaux fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Nov 12, 2020

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Mcqueen posted:

Oost out there lookin like a child compared to big country Bryson. A full foot difference there?

Yeah Louis is maaayyybe 5'9" and has always had that pretty slim build. He is not a large lad.

E: oh jeez, he was only 28 when he won the Open 10 years ago. He's a lot younger than I'd figured.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

lol who didn't see that push coming from Rahm?

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari
Dechambeau looking pretty shaky.

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

Soiled Meat

DJExile posted:

Yeah Louis is maaayyybe 5'9" and has always had that pretty slim build. He is not a large lad.

E: oh jeez, he was only 28 when he won the Open 10 years ago. He's a lot younger than I'd figured.

Dude's got short leg long torso too.

Happy to see both of Brysons drives are in the woodchips.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

daslog posted:

Dechambeau looking pretty shaky.

oh wow. i'm stunned.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

wtf who is the guy wearing suspenders?

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Tiger in the fairway off the 1st(10th) tee. Mark it down boys it's happening!

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Wait, there's no commentary? This is amazing. Why can't I watch NFL games like this?

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

AndrewP posted:

Wait, there's no commentary? This is amazing. Why can't I watch NFL games like this?

It's pretty loving amazing. Nothing but the sound of the swings is how all golf should be broadcast.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

mattfl posted:

wtf who is the guy wearing suspenders?

Sandy Lyle

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Guys I'm so excited, Masters weekend is finally here

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

What a recovery by Woods there.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

No commentary, occasional peaceful music as they cross the bridge, and no filthy peasants allowed in. This is the platonic ideal of The Masters.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

oof, gonna be a tough second shot for Tiger from that rough

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I have no idea if that shot was up to Tiger's standards but it looked good to me

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

AndrewP posted:

I have no idea if that shot was up to Tiger's standards but it looked good to me

Ya on the green from 200 and in the 2nd cut I think he'll take it.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

mattfl posted:

Ya on the green from 200 and in the 2nd cut I think he'll take it.

It is occurring to me now that without the crowd or commentators I have no idea what's a good shot since they all look amazing to me

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
My Group might be the best thing they've added to golf since Shot Tracer. I can't wait until all my favorites are on the course. Should be a good ride.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

It's hard not to laugh at Bryson.....

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

Soiled Meat
Haaaa, Bryson from the chips to the bushes.

And Lowry in the water...drat this is gonna be a fun weekend.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

LOL @ Bryson

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Bryson provisional into the creek! *snicker*

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Tiger got robbed on that putt there, excellent speed from that distance

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Bryson..... HAHA

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
Hopefully they're working on the bug where the Leaderboard kicks you out of full screen with My Group.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Bryson's washed guys.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Kirios posted:

Bryson's washed guys.

He just crushed a 6K gram protein shake, he's gonna tear it up now.

BCRock
Dec 13, 2005
I'm huge in Japan
Interesting that if you turn on the Closed Captions you can read all of the commentary that isn't being broadcast.

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

Soiled Meat

BCRock posted:

Interesting that if you turn on the Closed Captions you can read all of the commentary that isn't being broadcast.

I dont get why they aren't putting this out there? I like the lack of noise, but at work I need to hear commentary to follow along.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Tiger looks really good today - I think he's gonna be in the mix until the end.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tiger's feelin' it!

BCRock
Dec 13, 2005
I'm huge in Japan
Tiger about to be -3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BCRock
Dec 13, 2005
I'm huge in Japan

Mcqueen posted:

I dont get why they aren't putting this out there? I like the lack of noise, but at work I need to hear commentary to follow along.

Yeah, feels like some technical issue that they aren't playing the commentary audio if the CCs are present. Maybe it'll get fixed at some point.