Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Is anyone else having an issue where they go to Featured Groups and get a “Live Coverage Will Begin Shortly” screen?

Video plays fine in the overlay with the leaderboard. Watching on Apple TV for the record

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

^^^ I'm streaming from the website and not getting that.

I like Oosthuizen's swing. It's very easy and normal looking.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Michelle Wie is not very good.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt since this is the first time I've heard her do commentary but she has no timing at all.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Rickie Fowler counting to three on his fingers after chipping in lol

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

DJ on pace to shoot a smooth 54.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Go ahead and get the green jacket made for DJ - it's a done deal.

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

Sick top by Rahm there.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Anno posted:

Sick top by Rahm there.

I love these kind of things.

I watched Snedeker top a 3 wood 30 yards into a fairway bunker at the PGA at Baltusrol on the course a few years ago, it was awesome.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

DJ is gonna hit -18 after 3 rounds

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Josh Lyman posted:

DJ is gonna hit -18 after 3 rounds

Bryson should take notes that being long and accurate and the eating crayons side of autistic is what makes you win majors.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
DJ on pace to break the masters all time low record and probably break the -20 record for a major. Dude is absolutely dialed in.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
He hit every fairway.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Golf is pretty easy when you hit it 320 in the fairway every time, hit almost every green, and make your putts. Dudes a robot.

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat

Shrapnig posted:

Michelle Wie is not very good.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt since this is the first time I've heard her do commentary but she has no timing at all.

Hey commentary itself isn’t the worst I’ve ever heard, but drat, ya, she’s stomping all over her partner.

For the first time ever, I spend the whole day watching golf. I feel sick from laying down all day.

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

Resident Sergio Apologist
CHAMPION
I got that audio bug on Day 1 where the masters.com feed wasn't piping in the announcers, so all I heard were ambient sounds on the course and player/caddie conversations.

It was absolutely heaven.

Also, commercials weren't playing the voice audio, so that remote learning commercial was bizarre to watch.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Kameh posted:

I got that audio bug on Day 1 where the masters.com feed wasn't piping in the announcers, so all I heard were ambient sounds on the course and player/caddie conversations.

It was absolutely heaven.

Also, commercials weren't playing the voice audio, so that remote learning commercial was bizarre to watch.

I thought that was on purpose. And man,it was great. I could punch up the close captions if I wanted the voice feed (I soon realized it added zero).

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Strap yourselves in folks, it's starting to get real interesting.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Yeah DJ doesn't look as inevitable as he had the last couple days but I don't think anyone is really going to go low and -17 could probably win it.

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

Resident Sergio Apologist
CHAMPION
Well, thanks for getting my hopes up, Tiger.

Edit: Jesus Christ

Kameh fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Nov 15, 2020

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Cameron Smith looks like he appeared on a regular basis in late 80s WWF/NWA television and now I want him to win.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Nice 10 from Tiger. One of us!

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Jesus Tiger. That was his first double digit score in his entire career lol

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

Soiled Meat
Kinda breaks your heart a little.

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

Soiled Meat
Cam is my new best friend.

Anno
May 10, 2017

I feel gross being happy that Rose does something well, but good putt, buddy.

Xplosive
Apr 23, 2004

And he's bad as can.
Bernhard is my hero

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

He averages what I average off the tee despite being twice my age. That is...unreal to me.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
I wonder when the last time tiger made a legit 10 was, when he was an elementary school maybe?

Anno
May 10, 2017

I don’t understand how you make a 10 then follow it up with four birdies in five holes. I’m sure he immediately decided he needed to get back to even par or something.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

I don’t think we see Tiger again until 2021. The end of Jan thru April is packed with tourneys and he’ll hafta play at least a few before April masters. I’d love to see him back at the waste management in Phoenix

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

mattfl posted:

I don’t think we see Tiger again until 2021. The end of Jan thru April is packed with tourneys and he’ll hafta play at least a few before April masters. I’d love to see him back at the waste management in Phoenix
He hosts the Hero World Challenge in 2 weeks but he always packed it up after the Tour Championship until a few weeks before the Masters in April

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

As far as our pool goes, we have a tie! So :10bux: each to Mcqueen and Anno.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Josh Lyman posted:

He hosts the Hero World Challenge in 2 weeks but he always packed it up after the Tour Championship until a few weeks before the Masters in April

Hero is cancelled for 2020.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Josh Lyman posted:

Hero was cancelled mate

Anno
May 10, 2017

I know there aren’t any fans but cutting to commercial instead of watching DJ walk up 18 is pretty scummy. I know this hasnt been the most exciting Master’s but that should still be an important moment.

Anno fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Nov 15, 2020

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Paulina is ridiculous

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Didn’t DJ do the same thing with his US Open win, didn’t wait to putt out?

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Super happy for Dustin. Dude got covid a couple months ago and came out to win the masters at 20 under. What an absolute baller.

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm happy to see Dustin go out there and cash one of these in so convincingly again. He's too good to keep going away on Sunday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I really want to see DJ tear it up next year. Bryson who?