Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

Edit: Actually I’ll take Rose.

Anno fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Nov 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anno
May 10, 2017

10:22 resumption.

With the weekend looking nice I assume they’ll get it all in before Monday? I guess maybe it depends on how many end up actually making the cut.

Anno
May 10, 2017

I really hate that I picked Webb, then noticed he was teeing off when it was supposed to be raining and changed to Rose. Why did it have to storm too?

Anno
May 10, 2017

I can’t remember, does Tiger rock the bladed collar anywhere else? Maybe that’s what has been missing the last few tournaments.

Anno
May 10, 2017

Man I love it when Tiger is swinging his irons well. Every shot is a different flight, different curves. That lowish draw into 4 was cool as heck.

Anno
May 10, 2017

The stars are aligning.

https://twitter.com/JustinRayGolf/status/1327626149816639489

Anno
May 10, 2017

Sick top by Rahm there.

Anno
May 10, 2017

I feel gross being happy that Rose does something well, but good putt, buddy.

Anno
May 10, 2017

I don’t understand how you make a 10 then follow it up with four birdies in five holes. I’m sure he immediately decided he needed to get back to even par or something.

Anno
May 10, 2017

I know there aren’t any fans but cutting to commercial instead of watching DJ walk up 18 is pretty scummy. I know this hasnt been the most exciting Master’s but that should still be an important moment.

Anno fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Nov 15, 2020

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm happy to see Dustin go out there and cash one of these in so convincingly again. He's too good to keep going away on Sunday.

Anno
May 10, 2017

drew.breckner a t gmail for my paypal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anno
May 10, 2017

ty all and thank you Justin Rose for buying me a copy of Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. I'll drink some mead to all of your good health.