Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

Resident Sergio Apologist
CHAMPION
Tiger? I'll take him.

Edit: If Tiger's taken, I'll take Spieth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

CHAMPION
Well what a stroke of luck. Spieth continued his struggles today.

Edit: I got Tiger? LMAO

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

CHAMPION

Josh Lyman posted:

Much as I would’ve liked to saddle you with Spieth, it seemed like the fair thing to do since you were the first person to make a pick after thrilla in vanilla’s post that I misinterpreted so the integrity of the pick sequence is maintained.

You're a good man, no matter what they say.

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

CHAMPION
I got that audio bug on Day 1 where the masters.com feed wasn't piping in the announcers, so all I heard were ambient sounds on the course and player/caddie conversations.

It was absolutely heaven.

Also, commercials weren't playing the voice audio, so that remote learning commercial was bizarre to watch.

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

CHAMPION
Well, thanks for getting my hopes up, Tiger.

Edit: Jesus Christ

Kameh fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Nov 15, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

CHAMPION
Sent to both. Congrats, you bastards.