Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Pretty good! didn't know what to expect really but the cheese "sauce" works, I will order it again assuming the leftovers don't suck somehow

How were the leftovers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ordered some doms last night, havnt had it in a while, and even though i didnt go crazy with the pizza builder but i think i did alright

quote:

14" Hand Tossed
Whole Extra Hearty Marinara Sauce, Green Olives, No Pizza Sauce, Mushrooms, Pineapple, Feta Cheese, Cheese
Special: Well Done, With Oregano

14" Hand Tossed
Whole Sausage, Extra Pizza Sauce, Hot Peppers, Bacon, Pineapple, Cheese

14" Hand Tossed
Whole Black Olives, No Pizza Sauce, Mushrooms, Roasted Red Peppers, Extra Garlic Parmesan Sauce*, Onions, Cheese

if you are wondering why there isnt more meat my old lady is a pesckytarian, that means she dont eat anything with eye balls unless it lives in the water.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

green olive mushroom pineapple god drat gently caress u

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Well Done, With Oregano

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Chief McHeath posted:

green olive mushroom pineapple god drat gently caress u

the pizza sounds bomb

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Wife likes pineapple. Happy wife, etc...

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
I wasn't very adventurous I'm afraid - large Philly, large Hawaiian, large Extravaganzaa and a custom chicken, red peppers, mushroom pie with the garlic sauce instead of red sauce. $50 including tip, but it will last me for many days lunches.

I almost always change the sauce to the garlic kind instead of red, I just don't like their red sauce too much. I've also tried the Alfredo but it's a bit heavy and feels undercooked, imo.

The Philly heats up great for a second time, the american cheese on it adds a different flair. I wouldn't add the cheese to another type of pizza but it works with the Philly.

That70sHeidi fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Mar 26, 2023

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
i worked at domino's for like three weeks and discovered that while the usual red sauce is stored in giant tubs, the alfredo sauce is stored in squeeze bottles

not that it matters since it all comes in bags anyway before being put into those other vessels

ama

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Got a little wild last night. The pizzas were nice and hefty. I really liked the roni and bacon one. Redeemed my pizza points coupon for the hot Hawaiian. That one was good but needed more sauce. I'm always hesitsnt to make it extra saucy cause a couple times it been a nasty amount of sauce just dripping everywhere.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Jul 20, 2023

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

this one orders them well done

this one understands

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

this thread should just be renamed to ✅ Well done

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 18 days!)

i like going with the pan pizza, the sausage and extra cheese to mimic the pizza hut personal pan pizza i had as a kid

----------------

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

GateOfD posted:

i like going with the pan pizza, the sausage and extra cheese to mimic the pizza hut personal pan pizza i had as a kid

oh man that sounds good right now

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Yeah it does.

Do you think I can still get Book It credit? I could live off of pizzas, reading books to eat.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

aniviron posted:

Yeah it does.

Do you think I can still get Book It credit? I could live off of pizzas, reading books to eat.

Just keep repeating the first grade, my goon.

My daughter was earning them every month last school year.

----------------

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Yes, I shall post here

Pan Pizza, pepperoni and italian sausage, substitute the robust tomato sauce for the hearty marinara

Still even with just one topping it's a crazy deal for $7.99. I even like the lava cakes

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Toxic Mental posted:

Yes, I shall post here

Pan Pizza, pepperoni and italian sausage, substitute the robust tomato sauce for the hearty marinara

Still even with just one topping it's a crazy deal for $7.99. I even like the lava cakes

Alright, my dude.
You talked me into it.
code:
MEDIUM (12") HANDMADE PAN PIZZA
Whole: Extra Cheese, Black Olives, Extra Italian Sausage, Pepperoni, Extra Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce
Special: Well Done
Apparently I can't sub out the Robust Tomato Sauce for the Marinara anymore which sucks, but let's see what this does (yes, I added Black Olives).

ninja edit: this is going to be really good or really bad :v:

double edit: I combined what you said with this -

GateOfD posted:

Let's see what happens v:shobon:v

eightysixed fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Aug 4, 2023

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Yeah you gotta make a note for the kitchen in all caps that says "THE SITE WON'T LET ME SUB ROBUST TOMATO SAUCE FOR HEARTY MARINARA BUT PLEASE GIVE ME ROBUST TOMATO SAUCE ON THIS PAN PIZZA" or something and they'll do it because they don't care.

Well done is a good trick, often the pan pizza is sort of doughy and anything that creates more frico is good.

I don't usually like to go too heavy on toppings on a pan pizza though because it becomes kind of a huge mess of stuff just falling all over the place.

Toxic Mental fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Aug 4, 2023

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i never thought to demand they put the marinara on it. i shall bend the pizza to my will. but yeah gotta have it well done.

----------------

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

uber_stoat posted:

i never thought to demand they put the marinara on it. i shall bend the pizza to my will. but yeah gotta have it well done.

It actually turned out well, I'll order it again. But I'm like 99.999999% sure I used to be able to sub out the tomato sauce for Marinara once upon a time in the app/online.
I wouldn't do extra Hearty Tomato Sauce or whatever again though... :shobon:

All things being equal, it'll probably be better tomorrow when I heat up the second half in the air fryer after the sauce absorbed into the dough :btroll:

eightysixed fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Aug 4, 2023

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

eightysixed posted:

It actually turned out well, I'll order it again. But I'm like 99.999999% sure I used to be able to sub out the tomato sauce for Marinara once upon a time in the app/online.
I wouldn't do extra Hearty Tomato Sauce or whatever again though... :shobon:

Yep, you did used to be able to and I have no clue why they got rid of it. And yeah, no extra sauce is needed. Extra cheese is not bad though, except it gets so crazy rich that you can never eat the whole pie in one day.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

I got a large pie yesterday, pepperoni, meatballs, green peppers, marinara sauce for $13. Not too bad all things considered. I'm not sure I prefer the marinara to the original sauce. Probably have to do a side by side comparison.

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
It's 50% off time again!!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

That70sHeidi posted:

It's 50% off time again!!

i did partake and am now stuffed full of greasy dough.

----------------

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

uber_stoat posted:

i did partake and am now stuffed full of greasy dough.

What toppings did you get?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Anderson Koopa posted:

What toppings did you get?

nothing fancy, just a pepp and jalapeno pan and a small bbq chicken and some garlic knots. they failed to actually make the pan well done like i wanted. will have to refresh it in the air fryer.

enough food for the next few days though. 50% off baby.

----------------

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Got dominos last night, forgot to do well done.

Suffered the consequences.

----------------

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
never tried well done at dominos. let's see how this order pans out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
update the extravaganzza is an insane amount of toppings, well done was necessary 100%. could barely eat 2 slices, boy is that a rich pizza, delish tho

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
They got rid of the roasted red peppers!!!!! :( wtf dickbags

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Very disappointed that you can't stack the 7.99 one-topping large with half off. Seemed too good to be true, and was. Also gently caress you domino's for not telling me how much anything costs before you're ready to order.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
did the 50% off tonite and got a brooklyn pizza with ex cheese chicken green peps and buff sauce w/a 2 liter of diet coke to worsh it all down it's been a long couple of weeks and i'm ready to SLOB OUT for the night with some lovely pizza and games.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Anyone else tried the baked pasta items? They’re not bad, pretty yummy actually, but if you give a choice of another medium pizza or a ramen pack serving of pasta for the same price, I’m gonna add another pizza.

----------------

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Yah, the pasta is p alright. I had two and they were good.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Baked pasta in general is delicious, but yeah, if I order pasta from a restaurant, it had better be incredible because that poo poo is not hard to make, even when baking.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I'll get the Chicken Carbonara pasta like once or twice a year. It's not bad.

Sometimes creamy onion bacon pasta just sounds good.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous cumhead!

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

gonna go Dominos tomorrow since I have two days off.

Gonna order pan pizza, medium with extra cheese and sausage.
Thin Crust, with jalapenos and black olives.

i wanna try the white sauce, never really tried it. Probably grilled chicken? What other combination goes with that?

----------------

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

I am a fan of chicken & jalapeno with the white sauce. Depends on how much you like jalapenos though.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Extra cheese on the pan pizza is a good move, it usually doesn't have enough and ends up a lil soupy. I recommend well done though because the crust can be a little raw/doughy since it's thicker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

yea, everythings gonna get the well done treatment.

already having jalapeno on the thin crust, so rather have another choice with the white sauce chicken

----------------