Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

My Domino's completely ignores the extra cheese you order and I'm dumb for trying 3 times over the last year. It's like an extra 2 bucks or something and there is no cheese on this pizza.

The only place that actually does extra cheese when you pay for it here is pizza hut and our local one is actually pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
white sauce chicken is my move at most pizza places these days; i tend to switch up what's supplementing the chicken though. sometimes banana peps, sometimes a steak+chicken combo, sometimes green peps, i like onions and/or fresh tomatoes if i'mma not plan on having any cold leftovers

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 19 days!)

yea i think i'm between chicken+green peppers, or chicken+mushrooms

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

i haven't done a white sauce chicken pizza in a hot minute, maybe i should soon.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

ended up cutting out the thin crust.
and just got the pan pizza sausage, and white sauce pizza with chicken and mushroom.

threw in a 2litre of orange soda.

what's everyone's goto beverage for your dominos?

kind of sucks that the pts you get expire trying to force to order pizza frequently, mine always disappear.

----------------

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

damnit, messed up, picked jalapeno on the pan pizza from a previous order instead of sausage, oh well still good.

they did put the extra cheese on it, i can tell. the regular toppings as usual, are pretty weak, like only a couple on each slice.

----------------

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

GateOfD posted:

ended up cutting out the thin crust.
and just got the pan pizza sausage, and white sauce pizza with chicken and mushroom.

threw in a 2litre of orange soda.

what's everyone's goto beverage for your dominos?

kind of sucks that the pts you get expire trying to force to order pizza frequently, mine always disappear.

I didn't realize the points expired. We usually get it every Saturday or Sunday. I usually pair my pizza with tap water, although pizza and beer is a winning combo.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

ate both pizzas and the orange soda in a day

----------------

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

when i was but a humble bachelor i would eat an entire pan pizza and watch star trek: the next generation.

now i have to share, and then she falls asleep when we watch star trek.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

pepperoni and green peppers mushrooms olives chives

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

pepperoni and green peppers mushrooms olives chives

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

onions are the worst, they don't have good shelf life, and dry out easily making next morning pizza not as good

----------------

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

counterpoint: onions taste yummy

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Friendly reminder it's free to put different toppings on different halves of your pizzas

----------------

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

This is optimal crazy

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwnsPtIvvms/

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

That employee isn't making enough to deal with the hassle of finding out who ordered what.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

thinkin about trying papa johns for a change

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

numberoneposter posted:

thinkin about trying papa johns for a change

The last time I had Papa John's, it gave me hours of the most incredibly rancid and sulfurous farts I've ever had.

You can decide whether this is a complaint or an endorsement.

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
It’s a feature.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

i never had papa johns before i moved here, they're alright. the cool ranch dipping sauce is pretty dope ngl.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Ended up just getting Domino's instead. This particular pep and mushroom pan pizza was especially delicious after a few tokes of the devils lettuce. Well done, naturally.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Got some pan pizzas tonight and when I put in extra cheese they really put on extra cheese.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

Ended up just getting Domino's instead. This particular pep and mushroom pan pizza was especially delicious after a few tokes of the devils lettuce. Well done, naturally.

ive never tried well done, that looks delicious.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Neito posted:

ive never tried well done, that looks delicious.

it helps the pan pizza punch above its weight. crisps the crust up, gets you that caramelized edge you see there.

don't know if its nationwide but they just sent me another 50% off notice.

----------------

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
yeah, their pan is good

the last well done i got it dried the entire pizza out. i dunno why but it was :(

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

i just wish they put more than 2 pieces of topping on each slide.

----------------

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Philthy posted:

yeah, their pan is good

the last well done i got it dried the entire pizza out. i dunno why but it was :(
ill usually go "extra sauce" when i get it well done but its kinda risky cause sometimes the person making it must think "oh extra sauce? this guy must love sauce! ill give him all the sauce!!! :2bong:" and then your pizza can get pretty messy. i dont think ill ever order "extra sauce" with the garlic parmesan white sauce ive had them put a gross amount on before and its just too much. too much regular pizza sauce is at least palatable.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

yea the white sauce is overpowering

----------------

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

did a well done roni and mush pan and it was pretty good.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1717737632254558506
Dominos keeps giving away free pizzas. I somehow got in on this on a previous instance just from an app notification.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ive already paid off my student debt

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I've been getting red swan's $4.50 personal 2 topping here and there recently, it's legit as hell.

Great ingredients, cripsy tasty crust, the sauce is a bit sweet for my taste but not off putting.

----------------

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

time to get the star trek goin :cool:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

:eyepop:

----------------

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Got a free Loaded Tots and man, you do not get very much with it. At least with the stuffed bread you can split it up and still be satisfied, loaded tots you split it between more than two people you get like one bite max.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

drat, the triple pepperoni actually makes it look like a regular pepperoni pizza instead of the two pieces per slice it usually is for toppings

----------------

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Local Dominos is definitely goosing their tracker times. From work to the shop takes just as much time to make my order so it says it is ready by the time I pull up. Except the last two times I went it said my pizzas were ready for pick up but when I walk in I still have to wait. Not just waiting while they box it up but they aren't actually done yet.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Yes it's true most low-wage service industry jobs are awful and filled with impossible metrics to meet which result in perverse incentives.

Since we're in the fast food forum I will give the example of Wendy's where there's a pressure plate under the ordering terminal and under the window so that corporate can track how long it takes a customer to go from ordering to getting their food. Some stores realized that they can immediately tell people to pull forward past the window to wait for their food to be brought out to them; even though this takes longer because now an employee has to go outside to deliver the food, it means the metrics for their restaurant are crazy good, everyone gets their food almost as fast as it takes them to pay! Anyone actually doing their job properly is now competing against a time which is set by stores who are not doing it right, and corporate doesn't care about that, they just say to the normal stores "why aren't you as fast as these branches, get your poo poo together or you'll face penalties."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

"What do you mean its a busy holiday and you want an extra helper? That will bring our hourly labor% up 2%! You be fine with 3 people."

----------------