Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

TK_Nyarlathotep posted:

It was signed from The Bloop, so thank you, mysterious, radar-shatteringly loud TG Secret Santa. I shall use them well.

I had never connected The Bloop with that The Bloop before. I feel dumb now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I have been Santa'ed and my Santa (Zachattack) knocked it out of the park!

Including a note showing that they thoughtfully went through my posts but not to Helldump-- rather to Heaven Dump. Took note of my enjoyment of M:TG and enjoyment of a good Star War, they got me the a unique gift in the form of a Star War themed fan-made and custom printed cube set. It even includes themed lands and tokens!! Incredibly cool and I'm looking forward to sleeving this up and drafting it over beers with pals once the Plague is over.

My Santee can expect a few packages over this and next week, all slated to arrive on or before the Big Day.

ZachAttack
Mar 17, 2009

Malevolent Hatform
Nap Ghost

Owlbear Camus posted:

I have been Santa'ed and my Santa (Zachattack) knocked it out of the park!

Including a note showing that they thoughtfully went through my posts but not to Helldump-- rather to Heaven Dump. Took note of my enjoyment of M:TG and enjoyment of a good Star War, they got me the a unique gift in the form of a Star War themed fan-made and custom printed cube set. It even includes themed lands and tokens!! Incredibly cool and I'm looking forward to sleeving this up and drafting it over beers with pals once the Plague is over.

My Santee can expect a few packages over this and next week, all slated to arrive on or before the Big Day.

I'm really psyched you like it!

I was very pumped about this one. I really hope it plays well, it's one of those things that I would love to get for myself but it would never actually get to the table.

If you get around to playing a game some time take a pic and send it to me!

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

The gift for Berenzen's santee couldn't be shipped direct, so it's making a pit-stop at my house. I finally have tracking info, and it's scheduled for delivery this Thursday. I'll slap a new shipping label on it and get it on its way to its final destination on Friday.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

rydiafan posted:

The gift for Berenzen's santee couldn't be shipped direct, so it's making a pit-stop at my house. I finally have tracking info, and it's scheduled for delivery this Thursday. I'll slap a new shipping label on it and get it on its way to its final destination on Friday.

Right on. I'll hit you with a quick email.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

A Box!

Thorough check by the local inspectors, it passed. Barely.

:regd20:

I got the titty! This thing is loving cool as hell, and the dice tower is really, really well done. Everything fits together so nicely and I can't wait to use it when plague times are over and we can get together with people again.

Until then going to be drinking diet coke in style :radcat:

Also going to demolish this chocolate. Thanks Benedict!

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.

ZachAttack posted:

I'm really psyched you like it!

I was very pumped about this one. I really hope it plays well, it's one of those things that I would love to get for myself but it would never actually get to the table.

If you get around to playing a game some time take a pic and send it to me!

Hey, a tick off-topic, but I would be super-interested in a thread or post on how you put all that cube together from start to finish!

ZachAttack
Mar 17, 2009

Malevolent Hatform
Nap Ghost

Gau posted:

Hey, a tick off-topic, but I would be super-interested in a thread or post on how you put all that cube together from start to finish!

I'll I did was have it printed, all the design work was already done by these fellows:
https://www.starwarsthegathering.com/

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

My lightning round arrived!

My wife has been wanting to play this for ages. Thank you mystery santa!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Santa has delivered!

I asked for unusual minis and my santas definitely pulled through

Look at this magnificent bastard

A momma landshark and three pups!

Also a bonus free GoT/SoIaF mini of Roose Bolton from the manufacturer looking to spread goodwill about their "small boutique company" and I'm all for supporting small business directly so shout out to DarkSword Miniatures.

This critter is bizarre and majestic! Thanks, mystery Santa, and a merry chompy goonsmas to you as well

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
what the heck Landsharks can't breed they are a magical abomination.

Awesome gift!

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Aramoro posted:

My lightning round arrived!

My wife has been wanting to play this for ages. Thank you mystery santa!

Sup Goon!

I haven't played any board games in a long time, but I am a bird person, and I knew there was an apparently really good bird based board game out there, so that's what I went with, haha

If you play it soon, let me know how it goes. I bought a copy for my niece for christmas and looking forward to trying it.

fun trivia: the bird on the box is the Scissortail Flycatcher, the official state bird of Oklahoma, my home state over here in America. They're very cute little boys about the size of a sparrow who are so unbelievably aggressive that they will chase down bald eagles to get them out of their territory. :911:

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Dec 16, 2020

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

I got the word that the second half of my gift should have arrived the other day. Santee, is it there?

Also, Mirthless, did you end up sending Cawl's base?

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

This Mansions of Madness expansion showed up in the mail yesterday. There was no more, so I have no idea if it came from my normal Santa, my lighting round Santa, or my mother. If it was either of the first two, thank you very much! Mansions of Madness is one of the only board games I own that my wife enjoys playing, so more of it is great during this quarantine.

If none of you sent it, then I guess I will go thank my mom, but you can enjoy the bonus picture of my dog.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I got the word that the second half of my gift should have arrived the other day. Santee, is it there?

Also, Mirthless, did you end up sending Cawl's base?

New job hours have been real hard for me to get used to and I keep missing the post office, I will be heading up there today to ship it. It's been sealed and ready to ship since Friday! I'll make sure it gets to you fast, and sorry again for this hangup in the first place!

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Had my doorbell rung tonight in the middle of a sleet/snow/winter storm, went out into the night to find a large box outside my door. Immediately brought it inside and had it inspected.

Once it passed an extremely thorough and vigorous inspection, I opened the package to discover a cornucopia of gifts!

After a brief moment of consideration, I chose instant gratification over waiting until Christmas.

Unwrapping each of them was a delight (and my wife loved the choices of wrapping paper!). Santa Auralsaurus Flex, thank you; this was an insanely generous and thoughtful assortment of gifts! You hit the mark with each and every one of them, and made one incredible day in what has been a pretty rough month so far. I'm incredibly psyched to play each of them and touched by the thought you put into my gifts. Again, thank you!

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
Finally had a chance to post the secret santa gifts that I received. I was surprised by the Magic card, and then the Ironstrider showed up! I took a look through the cards that came with the gifts, but I didn't see a name anywhere. Thank you whoever you are Secret Santa!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

The Bloop posted:

Santa has delivered!

I will need to know which of The Bloop's Santas sent this please!

And also which of rydiafan's Santas sent this please!

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Gaghskull posted:

Finally had a chance to post the secret santa gifts that I received. I was surprised by the Magic card, and then the Ironstrider showed up! I took a look through the cards that came with the gifts, but I didn't see a name anywhere. Thank you whoever you are Secret Santa!

This was me! Did the ironstrider come with a note? It was supposed to be card -> ironstrider shortly after but shipping delays meant they had a sizeable gap

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

The Bloop posted:

Santa has delivered!

I asked for unusual minis and my santas definitely pulled through

Look at this magnificent bastard

A momma landshark and three pups!

Also a bonus free GoT/SoIaF mini of Roose Bolton from the manufacturer looking to spread goodwill about their "small boutique company" and I'm all for supporting small business directly so shout out to DarkSword Miniatures.

This critter is bizarre and majestic! Thanks, mystery Santa, and a merry chompy goonsmas to you as well

Merry goonsmas! I too am for supporting these small businesses, and knew it was going to be the landshark as soon as I saw it.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

And also which of rydiafan's Santas sent this please!

I have verified it was my mother. Which means I get to look forward to two goon gifts still.

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

Checked the mail today and got a nice dice tray!

I am assuming this is some goon's handiwork. Thanks! Maybe now I won't yeet dice off into the stratosphere.

Novasol fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Dec 17, 2020

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

We are closing in on the deadline so I wanted to do a quick update for everyone.

I don't have info that you've sent a gift yet:
Mystic Mongol

You've sent a gift but I don't have info that it's been received yet:
main round:
Leperflesh
thegodofchuck gift #2
NapoleonNelson
Gau
(but we've discussed the issue)
Aggro
Berenzen/rydiafan

Bonus round
TK_Nyarlathotep
Infinitum

You've sent multiple gifts to a goon, and some but not all have been received yet:
Rhjamiz
Owlbear Camus

Damaged gift being handled with a replacement by recipient: thegodofchuck #5

If you're name's on that list but you think I got something wrong, please let me know. It's very possible, I always mess some detail up here or there! And of course while the deadline is close it's not quite here yet, so nobody here is in trouble, I just want to give a heads up because recordkeeping.

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Per USPS my Santa's gift is in the right state, it's just been at a distribution facility for the past couple days. I'm still hopeful it makes it on time.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Leperflesh posted:

Mystic Mongol

I'm sorry, I thought I sent you the USPS tracking number for that, and will over PM shortly.

It is sent!

It is not arrived.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Mystic Mongol posted:

I'm sorry, I thought I sent you the USPS tracking number for that, and will over PM shortly.

It is sent!

It is not arrived.

You might well have done so and I failed to record it. Thanks!

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

This was me! Did the ironstrider come with a note? It was supposed to be card -> ironstrider shortly after but shipping delays meant they had a sizeable gap

It did! Very on theme. :D

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

Ohohoho! Today I found out that the mailman braved the icy walk up to the door to deliver this bit of cheer.

Two games I actually had my eye on and hadn't pulled the trigger on yet! I'll actually get to try these out next week, as I'll be doing stuff with actual people on Christmas eve. Most appreciated! Thanks Owlbear Camus.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

Novasol posted:

Ohohoho! Today I found out that the mailman braved the icy walk up to the door to deliver this bit of cheer.

Two games I actually had my eye on and hadn't pulled the trigger on yet! I'll actually get to try these out next week, as I'll be doing stuff with actual people on Christmas eve. Most appreciated! Thanks Owlbear Camus.

Forbidden Island is a great game, especially when you don't have a lot of time. I've gotten a ton of mileage out of my copy.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Leperflesh posted:

main round:
Infinitum

The Bloop was my bonus round Santee, he has received it.

The Bloop posted:

CHEER ARRIVAL

I got this box of mouse warriors! They are adorable!

Quite the elaborate packaging from Reaper for these little guys

I've always loved the weight and heft of metal miniatures.

Eulalia!

They're great.

Thanks, mysterious Santa!

Sorry not checking thread much because both of my guys have their gifts, and I've received both of mine!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Novasol posted:

Yeah I was worried when the note didn't go through on the dice tray indicating that it was gift (1/3). Sorry for any brief disappointment.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
A package has arrived!

Two burly fellows ready to do battle on the pitch! Who doesn't love cuddly minotaurs? I've thought Zug's mini looked great since I first saw it and now I've got it! Thanks Santa #3!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Leperflesh posted:

We are closing in on the deadline so I wanted to do a quick update for everyone.

Mystic Mongol

main round:
Leperflesh
thegodofchuck gift #2
NapoleonNelson
Gau
(but we've discussed the issue)
Aggro
Berenzen/rydiafan

Bonus round
TK_Nyarlathotep
Infinitum

You've sent multiple gifts to a goon, and some but not all have been received yet:
Rhjamiz
Owlbear Camus

Damaged gift being handled with a replacement by recipient: thegodofchuck #5

If you're name's on that list but you think I got something wrong, please let me know. It's very possible, I always mess some detail up here or there! And of course while the deadline is close it's not quite here yet, so nobody here is in trouble, I just want to give a heads up because recordkeeping.

My gift #2 was briefly mentioned as received here:

Modulo16 posted:

I also recieved my other secret santa's gift today too! Thanks so much for the Crossroads 7!

Heres a picture of my haul from ToyotaThong!

I look forward to putting the cock soup in my mouth whilst wearing my assault riffle Shemaugh! :bahgawd: :gary:

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

I trusted a rhino and deserve all that came to me

Leperflesh's gift has arrived safely, full write-up to come when I have time.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

El Fideo posted:

Leperflesh's gift has arrived safely, full write-up to come when I have time.

Hooray!

Here is an in-progress photo, as a teaser.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.

thegodofchuck posted:

A package has arrived!

Two burly fellows ready to do battle on the pitch! Who doesn't love cuddly minotaurs? I've thought Zug's mini looked great since I first saw it and now I've got it! Thanks Santa #3!

I'm glad you like them! I know next to nothing about Bloodbowl so I just picked two that looked rad. Merry Christmas!

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Gau posted:

I just picked two that looked rad.

You know everything there is to know about Bloodbowl.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.
My delivery FINALLY showed up at the post office and went out this morning, arrival is "by 9:00 tonight". I'm 99.999% sure that means it's on a mail truck right now, but FINGERS CROSSED JUST IN CASE.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Today was apparently the day for packages!

Firstly, Mystic Mongol got two birds with one stone! I said I was interested in a handmade gift or an 18XX game, so I got a handmade 18XX game! Super psyched to get this on the table at the first responsible opportunity!

And in another package were these adorable Dead By Daylight charms/keychains. I am 100% certain that my wife is going to steal the Myers one, but that still leaves three for me. And even though I hate playing against Doctor, this little guy is too cute to hold that grudge against. Sadly I don't know who this is from, since the note was signed by The Entity.

Also, I have updated tracking information, and Berenzen's Santee should get their present on Tuesday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Why, yes, that is Glemdenning

Chekans 3 16 posted:

A Box!

Thorough check by the local inspectors, it passed. Barely.

:regd20:

I got the titty! This thing is loving cool as hell, and the dice tower is really, really well done. Everything fits together so nicely and I can't wait to use it when plague times are over and we can get together with people again.

Until then going to be drinking diet coke in style :radcat:

Also going to demolish this chocolate. Thanks Benedict!

I am so glad you are pleased with it. If you desire additional inserts, or have any issues, please let me know. I couldnt resist testing the dice tower many times and it is quite satisfying.