Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Yahoo News has the scoop :)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/lifestyle/taco-bell-customers-literally-protesting-165505086.html

feel free 2 weigh in ITT. this is a support thread. cruncheweesy unrest is real rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies

by sebmojo
Bring back the double decker

Areola Grande

thread tag is totes inapprope. mods, pls change thread tag to Whine

Areola Grande

Derpies posted:

Bring back the double decker

fuckin A bud

Derpies

by sebmojo

I'm a single issue voter and that issue is double deckers

Areola Grande

still carrying a torch 4 steak taquitos myself :mcnally:

Areola Grande

two dippins? both sour cream and nacho cheese for my grade A steak wraps?!? :farf:

don't mind if I do :yum:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

more falafel please

forums poster

if you're vegetarian/vegan you can sub any ingredient on any menu item for anything else, so while they don't have black bean soft tacos, they do have "soft taco, sub black beans" and it's the same thing. the potatoes were good I'm mad too but if you're wishing they had other options, they do

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Areola Grande

more falafel please posted:

if you're vegetarian/vegan you can sub any ingredient on any menu item for anything else, so while they don't have black bean soft tacos, they do have "soft taco, sub black beans" and it's the same thing. the potatoes were good I'm mad too but if you're wishing they had other options, they do

I never took u for a taco bell apologist. considering ur words nonetheless rn

:thunk:

Areola Grande

2 clear the air I'm still interested until they take away my nasty boy chili chz burriot

Areola Grande

that would be a big big deal breaker. also would it kill them 2 bring back the verde sauce ffs

more falafel please

forums poster

prepuce repurposed posted:

that would be a big big deal breaker. also would it kill them 2 bring back the verde sauce ffs

seriously verde sauce was great especially combined with fire/diablo

prepuce repurposed posted:

I never took u for a taco bell apologist. considering ur words nonetheless rn

:thunk:

oh I'm Mad At Taco Bell but that doesn't mean I'm not still going there

fun story I was in Maine when the "steal a base, steal a taco" day happened because of the World Series so we went to get Taco Bell. i'd never had the Doritos locos taco because hard shell tacos are annoying, but I'll take a free one. I've recently had trouble with getting enough fire sauce with my taco bell so when the guy said "you want any sauce" I said "yeah, like a bunch of fire sauce" and he gave me like, 30? so word to the wise if you need the hookup, the taco bell in Ellsworth, ME has you covered

Areola Grande

yep they always go hard on the sauce and stingy on the recycled unbranded napkins. If ur reading this taco bell I still love u I'm just v disappoint

Areola Grande

p sure I could have my own homemade taco bell smorgasbord if I could just get my mitts on their jalapeno sauce :mensch:

more falafel please

forums poster

sauce is the best part of Taco Bell and really any meal. this is a pro-sauce account, anti-saucers block me

Areola Grande

sauce is the best part of Taco Bell and really any meal. this is a pro-sauce account, anti-saucers block me

this

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It turns out that sauce is the best sauce

pecan

suing taco bell over the damage to my gums from cinnamon twists

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Removing the potatoes is a big downer. I think they also removed a lot of the chicken options.

A few people like Taco Bell because it was one of the easier places to eat "healthier" in the fast food world and the crackdown on chicken and taters isn't helping The Bell any.

But I guess some actuaries and marketing people did the math?

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I liked their apple empanadas too. RIP

Areola Grande

yep they got rid of the shredded chicken which imo is bordering on lunacy. i wake up thinkin about it most days

p hosed up

StupidSexyMothman

i went to taco bell like a week ago and they told me they didn't have any rice. i don't think that's related to the menu changes but maybe rice is next? :ohdear:

my beef burritos were all cheese and beef, which was as delicious as it was messy

Areola Grande

taco bell rice has always been unholy and weird to eat. I selfishly hope it is next!

is there going to be any kind of payoff for all these removals? maybe they'll give us carne asada or smth, idk

Heather Papps

hello friend

i wish i could go to some pocket dimension restaurant where all the canceled food items are served.

i'm STILL pissed that mcdonalds pizza is gone and that was like 20 years ago

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Khanstant
i cannot go to taco bell with people who order anything other than the one food item they make and serve there: bean burritos

google THIS

McDonald's hot mustard sauce came back though so the system works

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
in the year 2040, taco bells menu has been reduced to a single empty taco shell

and everybody has to share the shell

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
chained myself to a giant burrito in protest

titties

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

google THIS posted:

McDonald's hot mustard sauce came back though so the system works

The new hot mustard IS NOT the same and i think you know that

Also taco bell are literally criminal for removing the baja steak gordita and the Mexican pizza

Derpies

by sebmojo
people of BYOB I may be a "noob" here but please join me in my local protest this weekend at Taco Bell where I will carry signs asking 'Where my Double Decker At' and 'Chili Cheese Me in the Facehole Cowards"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

pseudorandom

Nosfereefer posted:

Someone in the Cholesterol Clubhouse Taco Bell thread said something sort of similar. They predicted that in the future the Taco Bell menu will just be a single taco and at the drive through you just say one number: how many you want.

SIDS Vicious

fries supreme here in Canada is the only thing I order

vanisher

Nosfereefer posted:

and everybody has to share the shell

Due to a drop in the cost of soybeans taco bell executives decide to launch their Totally Rad Tofu menu

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

pecan

Derpies posted:

people of BYOB I may be a "noob" here but please join me in my local protest this weekend at Taco Bell where I will carry signs asking 'Where my Double Decker At' and 'Chili Cheese Me in the Facehole Cowards"

ur not a noob here, u've always posted in byob, we all have

Prof. Crocodile

Sid Vicious posted:

fries supreme here in Canada is the only thing I order

You can't just tease an exotic foreign food and then walk away!

What is this 'fries supreme' of which you speak?

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
taco bell protest sign idea:

taco bell taco smells

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
fukin gottem

pseudorandom

more like taco hell

Heather Papps

hello friend

Prof. Crocodile posted:

You can't just tease an exotic foreign food and then walk away!

What is this 'fries supreme' of which you speak?

it's really good it's like you took a pile of fries and squeezed a taco out onto it

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

Heather Papps posted:

it's really good it's like you took a pile of fries and squeezed a taco out onto it

i wanna munch

also McDonald's pizza was only a Canadian thing iirc. i remember seeing it in Montreal and it felt Wrong like if subway had burgers