Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

What if we make a royal potato garden outside taco bell hq and tell them not to steal from it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Taco Belle

vanisher

More like taco smell

Escape From Noise

vanisher posted:

More like taco smell

:eyepoop:

take the moon

by sebmojo

i think its funny how everyone in the far side is a hideous freak

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

pseudorandom

take the moon posted:

i think its funny how everyone in the far side is a hideous freak

It truly is the most realistic comic ever made.

STING 64

i worked at an old mcdonalds in a military base for a few years that felt like a time capsule. the art had the old mcdonalds mascots from the 90s on the walls, and it was one of apparently only six US locations and the only one outside of florida that still sold and produced McPizza because the McPizza oven was actually built into the restaurant itself when the mcdonalds was built there. the mcpizza wasn't good it was basically frozen crust and we were just shipped generic tomato sauce and had to use the cheese that was used for the chicken wraps and salads at the time. we would experiment trying to put pepperoni on burgers but it wasn't any good.

Finger Prince

I will never forgive them for dropping the zesty steak melt.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

op do you think there's any hope for potatoes coming back because this is important

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
no

:negative:

the only fried things at taco bell are potatoes and cinnamon twists as far as I know. If they get rid of the twists too they can get rid of their fryers.

TL;DR: twists are probably next on the chopping block

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

well, im prolly gonna starve to death, rip lmao

more falafel please

forums poster

Kief Richards posted:

well, im prolly gonna starve to death, rip lmao

if you were getting the potatoes for vegetarian reasons, you can sub any meat in anything for black beans.

in other news I got Taco Bell this week and they were pushing the "grilled cheese burrito" so I figured what the heck, I'll try it, plus gimme a couple chicken soft tacos. saw them charge me for all of it and up charge for chicken??

except when I got home I had three beef soft tacos, and nothing else. I ate them obviously but what the heck

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Prof. Crocodile

more falafel please posted:

in other news I got Taco Bell this week and they were pushing the "grilled cheese burrito" so I figured what the heck, I'll try it, plus gimme a couple chicken soft tacos. saw them charge me for all of it and up charge for chicken??

except when I got home I had three beef soft tacos, and nothing else. I ate them obviously but what the heck

This kind of blatant bait-and-switch is clearly the act of a desperate restaurant chain.

*Mr. Tacobell, nervously holds out fire sauce packet wrapped in napkin* "Uh... here's your s-s-soft taco, sir."

pecan

not a big fan of their new dessert selection, a heaping teaspoon of cinnamon

google THIS

Prof. Crocodile posted:

This kind of blatant bait-and-switch is clearly the act of a desperate restaurant chain.

*Mr. Tacobell, nervously holds out fire sauce packet wrapped in napkin* "Uh... here's your s-s-soft taco, sir."

Pastor: (reading from the Bible) "Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a chicken supreme taco, will give him plain beef?"

Taco bell employees:

snergle

A kind little mouse!
taco bell probably cut potatos because noone was buying their fries. they should of put them in a burrito and sold a so cal burrito. terrible at their jobs

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

if you were getting the potatoes for vegetarian reasons, you can sub any meat in anything for black beans.

yeah, I usually do black bean burrito instead now but I actually liked the spst. it was good.

snergle

A kind little mouse!
just when i thought taco bell couldnt get worse they go and TOTALLY REDEEM THEMSELVES with grilled cheese burrito and grilled cheese chalupa

pseudorandom

prepuce repurposed posted:

no

:negative:

the only fried things at taco bell are potatoes and cinnamon twists as far as I know. If they get rid of the twists too they can get rid of their fryers.

TL;DR: twists are probably next on the chopping block

Do they even fry those? I assumed those were basically just pork rinds fried in a factory thousands of miles away. I doubt they need fryers for those.

Tbh, the grilled cheese burrito is pretty decent, but not special enough to make up for all of the other losses. Plus, it loses points for not being a good eat-while-driving item.

Ass-penny

snergle posted:

just when i thought taco bell couldnt get worse they go and TOTALLY REDEEM THEMSELVES with grilled cheese burrito and grilled cheese chalupa

Wow that good huh?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
this aggression will not stand. im personally going to set myself and/or the taco bell hq on fire until they bring back the loving taters

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
its a transgression not just against the vegans, but potato aficionados everywhere. taco hell no

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nosfereefer posted:

this aggression will not stand. im personally going to set myself and/or the taco bell hq on fire until they bring back the loving taters

Nosfereefer posted:

its a transgression not just against the vegans, but potato aficionados everywhere. taco hell no

An injury to one is an injury to all potato eaters!!!!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
If you think about it a baked potato with fillings is *like* a taco so the insult is doubled.

Escape From Noise

Taking the CEO of Taco Bell hostage until they give in to my demand: a taco with a shell made of Flamin' Hit Cheeto

Areola Grande

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Taking the CEO of Taco Bell hostage until they give in to my demand: a taco with a shell made of Flamin' Hit Cheeto

I'd settle for a funyun shell at this point

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

why settle when you could demand the potato tacos bright back with a side of flamin hot Funyun fries???

Escape From Noise

Time to plan the perfect potato heist

Nosfereefer

potato, the most famous tuber, born and bred in AMERICA, beloved all over the world. why does taco bell hate freedom so much??

Ass-penny

Nosfereefer posted:

potato, the most famous tuber, born and bred in AMERICA, beloved all over the world. why does taco bell hate freedom so much??

This take is hotter than a Flamin' Hot Cheeto.

pecan

sour cream gun to my temple screaming for them to take two crunch wrap supremes and fold them together into a bigger wrap

snergle

A kind little mouse!

rear end-penny posted:

Wow that good huh?

yes but i also like grilled cheese my favorite fast food thing was bojangles cheddar bo until they got rid of it. it was a biscuit cooked half way then taken out and a big slab of cheddar cheese shoved in the middle then put back in the oven and finished cooking.

Areola Grande

snergle posted:

yes but i also like grilled cheese my favorite fast food thing was bojangles cheddar bo until they got rid of it. it was a biscuit cooked half way then taken out and a big slab of cheddar cheese shoved in the middle then put back in the oven and finished cooking.

I think about ur username all the time in my day 2 day. I say it out loud 2 my dog when he's doing a good job

Derpies

by sebmojo
Today I am not thankful for Taco Bell for taking my GOD drat DOUBLE DECKER

----------------

Areola Grande

Derpies posted:

Today I am not thankful for Taco Bell for taking my GOD drat DOUBLE DECKER

lay ur fast food head on my shoulder bud. I'm ready

Derpies

by sebmojo

prepuce repurposed posted:

lay ur fast food head on my shoulder bud. I'm ready

thx pal, it is a hard time for us bellheads.

----------------

Areola Grande

no more shredded chicken which rlly chaps my pokemon rear end. how's a brother sposed 2 get a drat mini chkn quesadilla melt in this goddamn chipotle chkn wrap world we're in now

:baduk:

Areola Grande

whole chunks of "chicken". did they resent all the talk of it being delivered in plastic bags of shred? The world may never know

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Escape From Noise

Taco Bell is anti-butt. "Think outside the buns"? Shameful!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Taco Bell is anti-butt. "Think outside the buns"? Shameful!

maybe they just want you to pay more attention to the cheeks. U gotta stop tunnel visioning the love tunnel mate