Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

TheAardvark posted:

maybe they just want you to pay more attention to the cheeks. U gotta stop tunnel visioning the love tunnel mate

Buns are cheeks tho. Come on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

prepuce repurposed posted:

I think about ur username all the time in my day 2 day. I say it out loud 2 my dog when he's doing a good job

Doggo is very cute, but you can just tell he'd be happier if he had a 7-layer burrito. It's a goddamn travesty.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
he only gets carrots but taco bell has even removed those from their menu!

BRING BACK CARROT TAQUITOS :argh:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
taco bell is holding several ingredients hostage

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
dear senor bell,
please state ur demands for the release of potato tacos

titties

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Things that are on the menu that remain legit:

Bean burrito
Chili cheese burrito
Grilled cheese burrito
Steak qeusadilla
Cheese roll up
Steak quesarito (app orders only)

*****MESSAGE ENDS*****

Ass-penny

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Taco Bell is anti-butt. "Think outside the buns"? Shameful!

Completely agree. A wise man once said "my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun."

snergle

A kind little mouse!

I think about ur username all the time in my day 2 day. I say it out loud 2 my dog when he's doing a good job

thanks friend. thats a good dog. i dont have a pic of mine but she is a beagle pug mix she is basically a tan beagle though. she is currently trying to kick her ant eatting habit. she had kicked it once before but she fell off the ant wagon.

SIDS Vicious

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Sneaking my own potatoes into taco bell inside of a big puffy jacket. Red hot oil bubbling away in my jacket pocket, dropping potato chunks in one by one on the sly. Uh gimme just a blank tortilla with cheese on the side and some sourcream please hehehehh... I'll just be sitting over in that booth by the corner hehhhhhhhe....

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Nosfereefer

Nosfereefer

How Wonderful! posted:

Sneaking my own potatoes into taco bell inside of a big puffy jacket. Red hot oil bubbling away in my jacket pocket, dropping potato chunks in one by one on the sly. Uh gimme just a blank tortilla with cheese on the side and some sourcream please hehehehh... I'll just be sitting over in that booth by the corner hehhhhhhhe....

farenheit 451, only its potatoes not books

Areola Grande

:negative: shredded chicken burriot I barely knew u

more falafel please

forums poster

:negative: shredded chicken burriot I barely knew u

do they have any burritos like that anymore that have the rice and sour cream in them? it could be grilled chicken or beef or whatever, the rest of it was what made it good

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

more falafel please posted:

do they have any burritos like that anymore that have the rice and sour cream in them? it could be grilled chicken or beef or whatever, the rest of it was what made it good

Idk man. The new menu is all full of quesarito "cheese" goop and unholy rice. Don't trust burriot