Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

Literally grass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC
37 benadryl
phlem
bad-strain-021
erectile dysfunction
pretentious acoustic demo

poverty goat

wet chemdawg
cat piss cookies
blue balls

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

poverty goat posted:

wet chemdawg
cat piss cookies
blue balls

sourer diesel

Areola Grande

kevin spacey haze

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
ronald reagan

Macnult

gum inflater (hybrid)

Stoner Sloth

this was in at least 3 different asses on the way here

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

snergle

A kind little mouse!
orange kush toothpaste.

Finger Prince

Blue Cheese (blueberry x cheese). Really though you just hosed up the cure and its all moldy.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
prank weed
underwear soiled
made by kids, for kids

Heather Papps posted:

but enough is enough. i am going to give my weed an aggressively terrible name to stop city folk from pestering me.

Joke's on you I will become a cartoon rabbit that hunts your stash like that other rabbit does Trix.

e:
5-day bad trip
do you feel lucky?
Game of Thrones Season 8 Edition

Finger Prince

One World Government (Bildeburger x Rothschild)

Finger Prince

China Flu

Finger Prince

5G Kush

Finger Prince

Gay Agenda

google THIS

At first I read "gramma's dandruff" as "gramma's midriff" and I think that works too

poverty goat

The weed section at dollar general is really depressing

Prof. Crocodile

Uhhhh guys, I hate to be the one to say this, but several of these entries are actually *awesome* names for marijuana strains.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Uhhhh guys, I hate to be the one to say this, but several of these entries are actually *awesome* names for marijuana strains.

Prof. Crocodile you always were a buzzkill

buzzkill

Stoner Sloth

Professor Krokodil

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Colonial Pride
Weed of Pain
High Deductible
Ball Remover
Chicken in a Biscuit

im_sorry

(9999)
How about "DON'T SMOEK A WEED"

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Carcinogen
Pesticide Residue
Heavy Metal Contamination
Fukushima Coolant

google THIS

The Person Selling You This Weed is a Cop

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
weed for a clown to smoke. at a circus. idiot

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"stupid dumb baby weed that makes you a stupid dumb baby for smoking it"

Nosfereefer

rear end in a top hat weed

google THIS

After thorough research on English words people hate, I think I've come up with the mothership:

Moist Phlegmy Coupons and Deals

Ass-penny

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Counterpoint: actual strain names are also dumb and bad.

Don't get me twisted, I would take top shelf chron over schwag any day, but if another fuckin weed head trys to reminisce about that bag of Headbands they had last year again...:redass:

Heather Papps

hello friend

spent a long day on the tractor, (i wasn't doing anything it's just really easy to hotbox the cab), and i came up with some okay ones, though they are mostly tractor related

tractor grease
john deere bait
massey-fergeson
farm accident
nut butter
tire air

this whole situation is reminding me of a story my grandfather told me about prohibition times and how they had to name their moonshine stuff like "tooth thinner" and "bear bait" to slow down sales and damned if the more things change the more they stay the same

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

im_sorry

(9999)

Heather Papps posted:

spent a long day on the tractor, (i wasn't doing anything it's just really easy to hotbox the cab), and i came up with some okay ones, though they are mostly tractor related

massey-fergeson

There was once a band called Massive Ferguson. The story was that they were hutterites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AKT3ItfSrI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMvSf6PdYNA

Massive Ferguson would make a good strain name.

Areola Grande

Heather Papps posted:

tractor grease
john deere bait
massey-fergeson
farm accident
nut butter
tire air

this whole situation is reminding me of a story my grandfather told me about prohibition times and how they had to name their moonshine stuff like "tooth thinner" and "bear bait" to slow down sales and damned if the more things change the more they stay the same

A this whole post but in particular farm accident. Lmao

Areola Grande

garcon, I'll take a half ounce of your freshest tractor accident OG ty

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
cucumber quest
harry potter
twilight

Jaguars!

prepuce repurposed posted:

garcon, I'll take a half ounce of your freshest tractor accident OG ty

That's old stuff now. Those growers hybridized it and grow 'mangled limb in the power take off' these days

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
amd-65

Stoner Sloth

reefer blandness

devil's pubes

pus nuggets

i can't believe it's not weed

Heather Papps

hello friend

Stoner Sloth posted:

reefer blandness

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Trying

bud dwyer: it'll blow your mind!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

parsley