Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

I agree, OP. His is worth like 4 or 5 Kid Rocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

really I'm not a fan of most people, so it is not far out of my way. actually it's substantially easier to hate a public figure that I haven't met than it is to hate a stranger whose crimes and faux pas are secret from me.

Ass-penny

Viginti Septem posted:

Art imitating reality. You name your band Floppy Dick. You name your album, "The color of your rear end in a top hat."

Even Durst said he named the band/album so that people WOULDN'T listen lol, "Durst named the band Limp Bizkit because he wanted a name that would repel listeners. According to Durst, 'The name is there to turn people’s heads away.'"

And then you wonder why your band fizzles out.

Genius marketing.

just the Target brand AxCx, Durst couldn't touch Putnam

Ass-penny

Mummy Napkin posted:

me singing in front of the mirror: I just saw the gayest guy on earth

:hmmyes:
:imgay:

Ass-penny

Picnic of Love was a work of genius for that band. 90% of my passing interest with the band is just song names, it was nice they had one record that wasn't just wall noise grind and screaming the title.