Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miles Vorkosigan
Mar 21, 2007

The stuff that dreams are made of.
I threw 3 10 rolls at the banner because I wanted Ninguang and managed to get every other character on the banner and bonus Mona but no Ninguang. :stare: The gacha works in mysterious ways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miles Vorkosigan
Mar 21, 2007

Just did a co-op meteor with double Diluc, Klee and Keqing. That was the fastest clear I've seen :stare:

Miles Vorkosigan
Mar 21, 2007

I just had a bunch of easy clears with just two cryo towers per lane and as many hydro as you can fit. Bring a fire character or two to burst down cryo shields and you're golden.

Miles Vorkosigan
Mar 21, 2007

TheFluff posted:

2x hydro 2x cryo per lane can deal with basically as many hydro mages as you like, things just get permafrozen forever. It takes a while to clear things though.

Yeah, 2 cryo towers keep them locked down forever. If you get a few cryo damage or attack speed arts it doesn't even take that long. Even better if you get the one that let's them hit 2 targets and deal +100% damage to frozen enemies

Miles Vorkosigan
Mar 21, 2007

Picked up Baal in the first ten roll, now what am I supposed to do with everything I've saved up??? :confuoot:

Miles Vorkosigan
Mar 21, 2007

Raiden can't cook lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miles Vorkosigan
Mar 21, 2007

Richlove posted:

I just started playing again this a couple months ago after playing for a couple weeks at launch. I am starting to hit a bit of a wall as I quest through the next series of quests (just finished Liyue quest line). I figured I would reach out here to help as you goons seem pretty adept at this gacha game.

Currently I am at AR35 and farming weapon ascension and talent materials. My current party I am running with is Diluc, Barbara, Fischl and XQ. I have been tempted to build out a couple of the other units I have such as Xiangling and Kokomi but I read that I should be focusing on getting a solid team to 80 before I spread all my mats too thin.

The characters I have acquired are below. I've been rolling on the Hu Tao banner with my daily primogems but no luck yet except for a couple Diona's and a Thoma.

Diluc has a protoype archaic, Fischl is using The Stringless and XQ is using Protype Rancour so far. I don't have any 5* weapons yet.

As a F2P/Low Spender: Should I be rolling with a different team comp? What should I be focusing on in terms of spending my daily resin on other than leveling/ascending my primary team? Thanks gacha goons!

Focus on Diluc for now, he's where most of your damage will come from. Diona is better for your party than Barbara and pairing Fischl with Diluc won't work out long term because the Overload reaction is not very strong. Maybe contemplate bringing in Xiangling for the pyro resonance.