Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Game pretty good. Definitely better on PC over Mobile but still serviceable on a phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
So I pulled "The Flute", it's a 4* sword. It mentions I get an aoe attack on 5 stacks (1 stack on normal or charged, every 0.5 secs) and each stack lasts 30s. Does proccing the aoe remove all the stacks and I build them up again or do I have to wait for the stacks to expire before I can get the proc again? I'm probably gonna put it on Jean regardless since it Atk% substat but I was curious how it works.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

Started a couple weeks ago. I pretty much only get 4*s at the 10 roll pity and often they're lovely weapons. No 5* weps yet.... Pulled Jean off my starter set and pulled Klee on like, the last couple days of her banner.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Ugh. Getting philomena mushrooms for klee is the worst.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Either bring something to kill stuff or a decent support. Also make sure you're properly turning in the stuff. I got kicked once cause my game glitched and I couldn't turn in properly. The only other time I got kicked was I didn't have enough big dick DPS and they were a VERY big dick DPS group but they waited for me to loot at least.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

So thus far team comp hasn't really matter a huge deal(currently running klee, razor, jean, diona) but I just pulled ning and unlocked fish from the event. What the hell should my proper teams be, especially since it's starting to get expensive to level? Klee, XingQ, Fish, Jean? And Razor, Diona, Ning, Barb?

Razor c1
Diona c1
XingQ c2
Noelle c4
Beidou c2
Barb c2
The rest are c0.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

Tae posted:

I mean, 90% of why people who don't use spreadsheets are going roll because

1) She's an iato samurai lady

2) she's voiced by Saori Hayami

Also she's a move for move copy of Vergil from DMC if some of the videos are accurate.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Nice!

Also when is the new banner starting up, tomorrow? The Childe and weapon banners are gone with nothing there yet.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Pulled chongyun from my 10x. Is he easy enough to build as a support? Seems pretty doable. I noticed there's that one dude who posts him in a comp as a dps but I don't have venti or sucrose so can't do the same shenanigans. Unless Jean works as a sub.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
I got sucrose out of the regular banner so now I've got a lot of people I've seen heard really good things abut in this thread and it's stressing me out. How do I even begin to gather all these resources...

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Welp. I've had stupid luck this banner. Managed to pull one of every character I didn't have (Chongyun, Xinyan then Zhongli). No dupes.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
So I was away from the game for like 3 weeks and boy howdy did it greet me back. Diona constellation from the free basic pulls I got from leveling people and Bennett from the 3 premium pulls. Gotta figure out what to do with this buffing fireboy now. Also I have to figure wtf to do with this event poo poo. is there even time to complete anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

Pain of Mind posted:

I have been noticing this lately as well, most noticeably when dashing. I have not noticed it much when attacking but it could be that I am mashing the button enough to overcome it, vs dashing which is once every few seconds. I am not using wifi for internet and my ping is always ~71 ms. I thought all of the clicking was just wearing out my mouse. I have also noticed it occasionally when running past stuff trying to loot with F.

I get it a lot with the hold attacks. Sometimes it'll just do the tap version and I have to wait for the c/d. Most frustrating when trying to nuke minerals with razor.