Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

My fun bounty story is a ruin hunter with "increased ruthlessness" or something (which I guess means a damage bonus), which oneshot my 8k hp Fishl twice in a row while it was flying up in the air. Then with Fischl dead I couldn't shoot its weakpoint to bring it down into melee range so I was screwed. Had to die and come back to reset the fight.

Same here. If a DPS magic user is needed...then do I need to dust off Lisa and put her in the party because the only way for me to reach the flying ruin hunter is Amber or Barbara as my only other archer/magic user.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I just got a Beidou and all I could think of was that I wanted a wind character. I already have Razor, Lisa, Fischl and my protagonist is already a geo.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

In trying to get rid of Ruin Guardians, i was wondering why is the Super Conduct effect with Kaeya and any Elec User? Wouldn't a water user with any elec user make more sense for that effect?

Also, gently caress that slime balloon daily commission quest.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Like an Idiot for Klee's quest, I kept running into the lasers instead of just using Klee to run under them.

Are there other combos besides super conduct or is that the most effective? I ask because I'm not eager to jave Kaeya in my party all the time.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Mailer posted:

Remember that if you don't have Diluc or Childe you need to roll hard on the Zhongli banner as it'll be your last chance for a bit to get a tall character. :v:

Height is overrated! (I don't have any of those characters and am on my fifth dupe weapon).

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Would linking the account to an Apple ID/signing into the account from an Apple ID make it less susceptible to getting hacked/taken away?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

What is the climbing trick?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

might depend on your team and what levels they are at.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I really want a Wind character instead of endless weapons dang it.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Finally able to beat Electro Hypos to ascend Fichl and am just wondering whether i should be ascending her upwards or whether i should ascend my other elecs as well. i have Beidou, Kequing and Lisa.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Is there an an endgame to Timmie's storyline? I killed the ducks after trying to spread breadcrumbs in the lake. He got mad. Sister Grace got involved and told me to make him a hashbrown but he still got mad and I think has sworn vengeance on me.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Can anyone drop a hint as to where the first special treasure is located for the Lost Riches event?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

It seems like there's a lot more than 60 iron coins worth of hidden treasures in each area and it just ends early once you hit 60. So depending on where you look first you might hit 60 and "finish" the area before even seeing the coop thing! That's what happened to me.

If I didn't want to coop, I'd be mad about this now.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I am trying to beat Secret Treasure location 2 with Noelle lvl with Skyrider Greatsword, Linyan lvl 20 with Ferrous Shadow, Barb lvl 40 with Sacrificial Fragments, and Keqing lvl 46 with Sacrificial Sword or Beidou lvl 40 with Debate Club and I still can't clear the area. Have I done something wrong?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

In an idiotic move, I was trying to investigate the strange ice and sought to melt it using Bennett, Kequing and Xiangliang's attacks for over ten minutes until I watched a guide and saw that you needed Scarlet Quartz to melt the drat thing.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Has anyone seen chinese text appear when a new quest pops up even though your default language is set to English?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

You also may have to climb up other buildings to reach the top of that building.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Did a ten pull on the Xiao banner because I need a wind character but pulled a Diona. Please no more bow characters..

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

How are you all getting c5 or c6 for multiple characters? I have a lot of characters but only c2 for Xiangliang

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

What's Co-Op etiquette? After someone helps you beat a monster in 20 seconds, can the player do anything else in your world or do you just say thanks and then disconnect them? If there are any chests around after the monster is beaten, can they collect it?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

What levels are your towers now?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Logging on for a few minutes to get rewards shouldn’t be too big a deal and if people are expecting rewards to ramp up, what could possibly be an appropriate reward for day 30?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Is there a timetable for when information on Ganyu will be placed here?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14KezgHl7VHzKS4XazrzgUTanF7W9WQZz/edit#gid=2140374567

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I keep pulling XQ with a random ning on this so this is mirroring real life really sadly and accurately.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I guess I should clear cookies to get another shot at the reroll sim?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

How long will the hangout event be around for? I missed the geovishap event because I thought it would be around forever. :/

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Manatee Cannon posted:

it's still around but there was an event for it when it was first added that's not

I was talking about this. If there was a date stating when it would end, I completely missed seeing it.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

How long do you spend playing Genshin Impact in a day, on average? With the dailies and trying to get rid of the resin among other stuff. The game feels like a timesink as well as a moneysink in buying primogems.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I totally missed the part where if you hit certain balloons, you get -50.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Is there any usefulness from getting the balloon or lyre from the event beside trying to get everything from the shop?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Space Opera posted:

Is it just me, or are the round 2 events of the challange domain awful? The bubble minigame now has an unavoidable row of 3 in addition to the moving back and forth ones.

It's kinda hilarious getting hit with one and not being able to move until the next wave of bubbles come and freeze you again because you can't get to the edges or the open hole quickly enough.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I have the music muted for the rhythm game and just keep my eye on the circles closing in. Once it becomes a full lighted circle, I try to press as quickly as I can.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

It's a drat thing to try out some of the new quest things only to find out that you're blocked from doing so, because you haven't completed some required world quests.

that's my story with this drat game.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Soothing Vapors posted:

I can't do the oceanid event because I didnt finish some completely random quest in Tianqiu. Cool

You can do the exploration quests at least but the Rhodeia rage quest requires beating the trails of tianqiu quest, which should be okay if you have a bow user, geo mc and...others that I forgot.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Lobsterpillar posted:

It's more that they're hanging out in the middle of the pond, out of reach (unless you freeze a path to them)

This. I hate this.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Why is there no door to the multi-arched monstadt building? Am I to just stack it on my existing house?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

TMI: brain is so broken that I made a new account when I lost access to my old account.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Manatee Cannon posted:

considering inazuma's looking to take about a year to release, that seems like a really long term concern that might solve itself as phones get better

so everyone needs to get new phones when inazuma comes out?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Kerm posted:

So did they get rid of the free beginner rolls, or am I missing something? I'm adventure rank 9 now and I haven't received any info in game about the gacha mechanics, and no free stuff either. Just wanna make sure I'm not missing anything. Everything I can find through Google seems to be based on the original way it all worked.

The Noelle Banner that needs 8 primogens is the "free" banner that you can roll on.

Co-Op mode locked at Adventure Rank 15/16? That's a nice new development.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Are all the shells available now? Also there's an island on the lower left hand of the island map that's encased in a bubble. I'm guessing I haven't progressed far enough to access that yet?