Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

e : beaten

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

welp there will go all of my primos

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Justin_Brett posted:

How do the Duplex gears work in this event? It says they connect top and bottom gears but not how.

the duplex gear rotates on both levels simultaneously, so you connect it with a gear on the top level on one side and one on the lower level on another

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Kale posted:

Apparently the final treasure quest is now in the game if you go to GAA.
it is.

:smith:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Garrand posted:

Genshin Impact Tree.0

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

we're going to have a bunch more floating enemies (like the spectres) and theyre making it easier to pull them in?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

an additionnal 9 gigs unpacked to 18 for 3.0
I know its much smaller on mobile but theres no way itll fit on my old piece of poo poo

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

MarquiseMindfang posted:

Candace's shield turns into a Duel Disk and I will not hear otherwise

:hmmyes: integration with the Genshin TCG

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

MajorBonnet posted:

I'm charging straight into Sumeru. I don't even care if my resin is capped.

you monster

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I'm a 2022 player and I have c3 Qiqi but no Jean or Diluc :shepicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

every preview makes it sound like Kusanali does not feel she is living up to her predecessor and I hope we can cheer the radish up