Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geomancing
Jan 8, 2004

I am not an egghead. I am well-read.
If you're not interested in squeezing every last fraction of a percentage of damage out of a team composition, or going for that fraction of a second quicker completion time in the Spiral Abyss, do you have to worry about any of this stuff? I'm basically just playing for exploration, story, sidequests, that kind of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geomancing
Jan 8, 2004

I started on a new playthrough last week and was hoping for Beidou, as she's my favorite character so far and I love how she feels to play. So far, four Ningguang and one small catgirl, and I'm running out of easy primogen dumps at my current level and the banner's ending in a week.

Geomancing
Jan 8, 2004

SynthesisAlpha posted:

If you don't have someone, buy them. If you pull them later that's a constellation but having another character means more options for team comps, which means more solutions for future content. Taking a guaranteed character is always the best option because the gacha is a fickle master. Pulled 2 Beidous and 3 dionas this banner. No ningguang :(

God I wish I could trade. Four Ningguang, two Dinoa, I wanted a single Beidou, that's all I wanted. Not gonna be able to get enough primogens to try again before the banner ends.

Geomancing
Jan 8, 2004

Am I alone in turning off dialogue completely? One I don't like Paimon's voice and two, a lot of the lines are glitchy and cut off before they're finished anyway.

Geomancing
Jan 8, 2004

Xinyan's the only one I wanted, got her in the first ten. Good enough! I love that her voice is Texan; sounds like she should be talking about howdies and cowpokes.