Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

My sticker arrived! Whoooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TedHornsby

Refined Taste
I know I'm a little late, but can I still e-mail you for my kitty sticker? I did post earlier in the thread.

Manifisto

TedHornsby posted:

I know I'm a little late, but can I still e-mail you for my kitty sticker? I did post earlier in the thread.

absolutely!

ty nesamdoom!

pseudorandom

Yay! I got my sticker today! :D

I gotta say, I'm impressed by your personalized return label.

Manifisto

pseudorandom posted:

Yay! I got my sticker today! :D

I gotta say, I'm impressed by your personalized return label.

it's an exclusive address

so exclusive it does not even show up on google maps

ty nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

Oh yeah, that return address made me lol fashow.

TedHornsby

Refined Taste

Manifisto posted:

absolutely!

e-mailed

Escape From Noise

I got my sticker today! Thanks kind friend!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I got my sticker today.
:hmmyes: http://chillinternet.club

Return address:
Manifisto Yobber
8008 Buncar Avenue
New York, NY 69420

Barking Gecko fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Jan 2, 2021

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I got mine too! my roommate opened the envelope by mistake and got a lil freaked out thinking it was a ransom letter

them again he is easily freaked out :shrug:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
always tyvm manifisto. I love it :haw:

Manifisto

prepuce repurposed posted:

always tyvm manifisto. I love it :haw:

you're welcome! sorry I freaked out your roommate, hmm maybe the byob font project should have considered the ransom note like appearance? nah

also, what kind of crap ransomer gives away stickers? (the awesome kind, apparently)

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

another batch of stickers went out today to winners whose addresses I received recently. I think there's only a couple of addresses I have not received by now, and pms have been send to those concerned!

by the way, feel free to share a photo of your sticker placement (but only if you want to!)

SIDS Vicious

i got mine yesterday and will be attachong it to a government building as soon as its not so cold out side

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i got a letter today...

Manifisto

:eyepop: it's kittenception

ty nesamdoom!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
We got ours and put it on King Francis' water bubbler to help him learn to love cats

I think it's working...

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

alexandriao

prepuce repurposed posted:

I got mine too! my roommate opened the envelope by mistake and got a lil freaked out thinking it was a ransom letter

them again he is easily freaked out :shrug:

holy poo poo this is hilarious. i should sign up for a hammock kitten sticker (but i live in the uk and it's like £10 postage or something D:)

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Manifisto

How Wonderful! posted:

We got ours and put it on King Francis' water bubbler to help him learn to love cats

I think it's working...

:3: good dogge

thanks for the photos!

alexandriao posted:

holy poo poo this is hilarious. i should sign up for a hammock kitten sticker (but i live in the uk and it's like £10 postage or something D:)

I have so far sent stickers to Japan, Australia, and Canadaland (and also previously to Germany). international seems to be a flat rate for letters, it's def more expensive than domestic but it's surprisingly not crazy.

perhaps I will open up the contest again to new submissions for a short window, since I have some stickers left . . . if I do, I will post about it!

ty nesamdoom!

nut

👀

Manifisto

okay, since there seems to be some further interest in kitten stickers, I am opening up requests for a short window! If you were not among the folks who requested a sticker last year itt (all of whom have been sent a sticker, although it's possible some have not yet arrived), feel free to request a sticker between now (wednesday est) and this weekend (sunday est).

as before, please include a proposal of where you would put the sticker! sadly, I do not have infinite stickers, so if more people make requests than I can handle, things will revert to a contest where I choose recipients based on the quality of your proposal and/or a random draw. again, this is only for those who didn't get/request a sticker already.

ty nesamdoom!

B33rChiller

I'll put it on my ammo can, so the folks at the range can come and learn to be more chill. Or at least it will help me further curate a non-threatening image.

actually, on reflection, I only made it to the range once last year, that would be a low visibility spot. I'd be better sticking it to the back of my phone, or on the new (musical) keyboard I got for xmas.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Heather Papps

hello friend

i received my sticker,!!!
just need a not wet day to apply it to my towns bulletin board and then laminate it for posterity

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

xcheopis

I badly wanted to put mine on Tanuki's box of ashes but the sticker is taller than the box! I could put it on the bottom, of course, but that seems just wrong.

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

i received my sticker,!!!
just need a not wet day to apply it to my towns bulletin board and then laminate it for posterity

nice!

xcheopis posted:

I badly wanted to put mine on Tanuki's box of ashes but the sticker is taller than the box! I could put it on the bottom, of course, but that seems just wrong.

that's okay, it was a lovely thought though. I'm sure you'll figure out something to do with it!

nut

As some yobbers may know, I pretty recently wrote a whole story about a small made up town in Southwestern Ontario that attempts to court Tim Horton into building his next franchise there.

This story is based off of a completely real intersection in the middle of nowhere Ontario. I propose putting a hammock kitten sticker on the roadsign at this specific rural intersection as an homage to yob for inspiring me to write up an entire story about it.

PS- if u have no idea what I'm talking about and would like 2 read my dumb story, just pm me and i can hook u up with the pdf

Ass-penny

I can't imagine not wanting a hammock cat sticker. Having a hammock cat sticker has changed my life, and I haven't even applied it. It's all up from here!

GET THE STICKERS YOU GOONS!

more falafel please

forums poster

rear end-penny posted:

I can't imagine not wanting a hammock cat sticker. Having a hammock cat sticker has changed my life, and I haven't even applied it. It's all up from here!

GET THE STICKERS YOU GOONS!

mine is still in the mail, but that's ok since my secret santee's gift is also in the mail

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Manifisto

more falafel please posted:

mine is still in the mail, but that's ok since my secret santee's gift is also in the mail

seriously? I sent that out mid-December. at some point I want to make sure that everybody I sent something to has got it, I wouldn't be surprised if the mail has lost a few, and if so I will resend.

ty nesamdoom!

more falafel please

forums poster

Manifisto posted:

seriously? I sent that out mid-December. at some point I want to make sure that everybody I sent something to has got it, I wouldn't be surprised if the mail has lost a few, and if so I will resend.

i'm hearing stories of people getting christmas cards postmarked dec 1, so i'm still assuming it's going to get here soon!

Prof. Crocodile

I would love a Hammock Kitten sticker, but I don't have any cool art projects underway. I'm moving to the DC metro area though, so maybe I could stick it on a suitably chill monument or government building. If there is such a thing. Man I don't even know.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

yay, got mine in the mail today. thank you mani =-) <3

Stoner Sloth

was reading this thread and decided to check my letterbox... no letter...

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Stoner Sloth posted:

was reading this thread and decided to check my letterbox... no letter...

but as i was checking it the mail lady came and handed it to me!! :rznv:

thanks manifisto! you are an excellent orb and a great friend to the yob!

will post a pic of where i put up the sticker soon!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Derpies

by sebmojo
If more stickers exist I could get them all over my local ski resort

Manifisto

friendly reminder, today is the last day to request your sticker! :ducksiren::catte::daryl::minnie:

Manifisto

all righty! if you requested a sticker in the second round, please PM or email me a mailing address and I'll get your sticker out. manyfisted at gmail dot com.

also, out of curiosity: are there people who requested a sticker in the first round and have not yet received it? if so, please lemme know!

ty nesamdoom!

more falafel please

forums poster

i haven't gotten mine yet but I'm still holding out hope for the postal service

Manifisto

more falafel please posted:

i haven't gotten mine yet but I'm still holding out hope for the postal service

I will try to remember but if you get sick of waiting, remind me please!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

all righty! if you requested a sticker in the second round, please PM or email me a mailing address and I'll get your sticker out. manyfisted at gmail dot com.

also, out of curiosity: are there people who requested a sticker in the first round and have not yet received it? if so, please lemme know!

there are still some folks who requested a sticker the second time around but have not sent me an address . . . I can't send you anything without an address!

also, checking in with more falafel please . . . any updates? the same goes for anyone who requested a sticker and sent an address but hasn't received anything.