Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please

forums poster

Manifisto posted:

there are still some folks who requested a sticker the second time around but have not sent me an address . . . I can't send you anything without an address!

also, checking in with more falafel please . . . any updates? the same goes for anyone who requested a sticker and sent an address but hasn't received anything.

nope :(

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Manifisto posted:

there are still some folks who requested a sticker the second time around but have not sent me an address . . . I can't send you anything without an address!

also, checking in with more falafel please . . . any updates? the same goes for anyone who requested a sticker and sent an address but hasn't received anything.

I didn’t send an address because I don’t deserve a hammock kitty sticker, not when there are orbs with more creative ideas still in need.

Manifisto

that's a bummer, I will send a replacement!

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I didn’t send an address because I don’t deserve a hammock kitty sticker, not when there are orbs with more creative ideas still in need.

you absolutely deserve a sticker if you want it, friend. it's up to you, just send the address if you want it.

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

I received my stickers! One is on my computer!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Manifisto

:eyepop: nice posting rig!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

happy to report mine finally arrived!!! thanks so much Manifisto :glomp:

will post a pic when i get a spot cleaned on the back of the RV so we can take this hammock kitty on the ROAD

kind of funny how it was delayed...we are staying with friends and that's the address i used. it had been a while since you told me it was in the mail, so i finally asked if she had gotten any like weird mail

she laughs, looks at me and squints and goes "actually, yes, I got this thing in the mail addressed to 'pahilla the hun' and my husband and i have been talking about it for a week trying to figure out if we should open it or toss it"

it's a great sticker, thanks again buddy

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Manifisto

Pahilla the Hun posted:

happy to report mine finally arrived!!! thanks so much Manifisto :glomp:

will post a pic when i get a spot cleaned on the back of the RV so we can take this hammock kitty on the ROAD

kind of funny how it was delayed...we are staying with friends and that's the address i used. it had been a while since you told me it was in the mail, so i finally asked if she had gotten any like weird mail

she laughs, looks at me and squints and goes "actually, yes, I got this thing in the mail addressed to 'pahilla the hun' and my husband and i have been talking about it for a week trying to figure out if we should open it or toss it"

it's a great sticker, thanks again buddy

lol

glad it arrived, and you're very welcome!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I have shamefully not stuck my sticker in the place where I intend to stick it yet

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Prof. Crocodile posted:

you absolutely deserve a sticker, please send this person a sticker manifisto even if you don't have an address, i believe it will get there

more falafel please

forums poster

i got my sticker! i'll put it up later and post a picture, thanks manifisto!

Dukes Mayo Clinic
I’m either late for round 2 or early for round 3 but: my violin case accepts all stickers that enter my possession. so far there is one (1) internet comedy forum adjacent sticker on it, and it could use a pal.

Manifisto

more falafel please posted:

i got my sticker! i'll put it up later and post a picture, thanks manifisto!

finally! sorry that took so long.

Goosey Lee posted:

I’m either late for round 2 or early for round 3 but: my violin case accepts all stickers that enter my possession. so far there is one (1) internet comedy forum adjacent sticker on it, and it could use a pal.

I have not started a round 3 yet, but I probably will at some point and you will definitely be included if/when that happens!

ty nesamdoom!

more falafel please

forums poster

getting a little collection going

Manifisto

lookin' sharp!

B33rChiller

I'm keeping the kitty unstuck, so it can appear in any photos or videos I do in my attempts to learn to play some jams

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Ass-penny

Omg that Santana sticker lmfao

Timelord

i would put it on the side of my anvil, so that even when vigorously deforming metal, i too can remember to chill

Prof. Crocodile

Timelord posted:

i would put it on the side of my anvil, so that even when vigorously deforming metal, i too can remember to chill

:eyepop:

Manifisto

Timelord posted:

yeah that's a good one! when the next round begins you'll be included as well

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

rear end-penny posted:

Omg that Santana sticker lmfao

Dukes Mayo Clinic

Manifisto posted:

I have not started a round 3 yet, but I probably will at some point and you will definitely be included if/when that happens!

:dance:
the traditional excited-but-also-very-patient dance

Prof. Crocodile

OK I think I am the last HK sticker recipient to post, but here goes...

I was in Morocco recently, and although we spent a lot of time in the desert, at waterfalls, and in the mountains, we also went to some of the big cities like Casablanca.

One of the places I visited in Casablanca was the Arab League Park, which is a nice palm-tree filled public green space...

But what's this one other side of the fence? Some sort of wall art...

And what's behind the wall?

Why it's Skatepark Rachidi (Nevada), the most prominent skate park in Morocco!

There were some local kids working on their craft...

A couple of cool bowls...

And some nice boxes and rails...

And wait... what's this here?

Why, it's Hammock Kitten! Ready to chill or be chilled with all the good orbs of Casablanca!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I was in Morocco recently, and although we spent a lot of time in the desert, at waterfalls, and in the mountains, we also went to some of the big cities like Casablanca.

One of the places I visited in Casablanca was the Arab League Park, which is a nice palm-tree filled public green space...

Why, it's Hammock Kitten! Ready to chill or be chilled with all the good orbs of Casablanca!

u did it right bud. I selfishly stuck mine too the back of my phone which is my one and only posting rig

xcheopis

Prof. Crocodile posted:

So cool!

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Tell me when you're ready to goldmine this because I'm giving it the stamp of BYOB success folks

nut

I still have my sticker to be stuck! I will try to do it sometime this week

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

truly awesome! well worth the wait.

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Prof. Crocodile posted:

this is amazing :love:

we're going to be so big that reddit is going to start buying byob stock

Escape From Noise

I still need to slap my stocker somewhere. I have an idea

alexandriao

Luvcow posted:

this is amazing :love:

we're going to be so big that reddit is going to start buying byob stock

but in true yobby spirit, byob means bring your own stock, but dont worry we have a recipe!!

also i think ive figured out id post it either on my laptop or my banjo case, the latter is less likely to be replaced however it is mottled and i might have to dab some superglue or some stronger stuff on there for a better fixin, and i need some enamel to waterproof some etsy pins i ordered (star trek pride!!!) so it might be worth putting that on there to make it Everlasting

although im sure yall yobbers would help steer me right!

Stoner Sloth

Escape From Noise posted:

I still need to slap my stocker somewhere. I have an idea

i still need to do this, between moving and stuff it got put off BUT i've kept HK sticker safe and ready to move out into the world!

Escape From Noise

May put it up in a bar I go to pretty often, TC style

Stoner Sloth

Escape From Noise posted:

May put it up in a bar I go to pretty often, TC style

that's definitely a cool idea

Ass-penny

I too have to place my sticker still. I was stalling originally because of freezing weather, and more recently because I'm lazy, but I'll get to it this week and make a post about it! Tho I don't think anyone is going to get such a good spot as Prof did!

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

drat the imgur feature on the awful app isn't working right now and I'm at work so I can't super troubleshoot. I put up the sticker last night but forgot my phone at home when I did that. I took a picture on my way to work today and will edit this post to include it later.

Ehhh?

Ass-penny fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Jul 18, 2021

Ass-penny

I should have put it in the O. It was a real spur of the moment decision.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

rear end-penny posted:

drat the imgur feature on the awful app isn't working right now and I'm at work so I can't super troubleshoot. I put up the sticker last night but forgot my phone at home when I did that. I took a picture on my way to work today and will edit this post to include it later.

Ehhh?

we may need a bigger sticker

Manifisto

rear end-penny posted:

Ehhh?

awesome! I think it was probably a good choice not to put the sticker anywhere it might cause people to have a hard time reading the sign, so good job.

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the byob vandals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Luvcow posted:

the byob vandals

Bump the street art thread fuuuuuuuck