Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the unabonger
I am in a new classroom and would like a new sticker. Btw the one I put in my old classroom is still up lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

i flunked out posted:

I am in a new classroom and would like a new sticker. Btw the one I put in my old classroom is still up lol.

I am away from my sticker stash for a while but when I get back to it I will do another round of giveaways!

ty nesamdoom!

the unabonger
Wonderful my friend. I appreciate your hard work!

Manifisto

as promised, we're giving out more hammock kitten stickers! woo!

the rules are basically the same, if you want a sticker make a post itt with a proposal of what you would do with it! hopefully there will be enough stickers for everyone, if not we'll do some kind of random drawing or contest or something. I dunno.

also, delinquents from the last contest: this is your chance to post a picture of your placement, and/or get out into the real world (scary) and place a sticker!

ty nesamdoom!

alexandriao

gonna be placing some tomorrow!!!

B33rChiller

I propose to post a video explaining my sticker choices. Gonna need a bit to get my act together though. I love 💘 my hammock Kitty. It has a special place in my heart and home.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Dukes Mayo Clinic
Right to the fiddle case with the rest of the sticker collection. Maybe next to the NO FOOD OR DRINK.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
hammock kitty sticker is the best sticker imo

Prof. Crocodile

I would love another hammock kitty sticker!
I’m never going to be able to tip ‘Moroccan skatepark’ but I’ve got another couple of cool trips coming up, so I’ll give it a shot.

also I think i moved since the last time I got a sticker, so I might need to send a pm.

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

I feel like hammock kitty should expand their borders and get out to Japan. They can chill near my dartsboard and help me keep calm and chill when practicing. Maybe even encourage me to get back into digital djing with its supportive, comforting vibes. That said I worry about the extra postage of sending said cat on their journey

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Escape From Noise

I... still need to put my sticker up.:blush:

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i would love a hammock cat sticker to put on my audio equipment if it fits or if it doesn’t in town

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Manifisto

Lock posted:

I feel like hammock kitty should expand their borders and get out to Japan. They can chill near my dartsboard and help me keep calm and chill when practicing. Maybe even encourage me to get back into digital djing with its supportive, comforting vibes. That said I worry about the extra postage of sending said cat on their journey

thank you for worrying about the postage but international destinations so far have not been a problem!

ty nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

If there are new orbs you should deffo get them first but if it's mostly repeat felons I can always use another :blush:

Maybe I could place it farther away from my house than last time. I should have brought it up north with me but I completely forgot I was doing that when I went out and placed it.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I work for a pizzeria in a swanky suburb of Kansas City where the wealth of the state coagulates. We are a very well known name around the region and get frequent traffic from and mentions of very large national sports writers for ESPN and other elite hobnobbers in the sports realm on Twitter and such. We have another location in the heart of KC where bands frequent en masse. As well we are expanding to a new venue in '23 at the Kansas City International Airport.

And we love putting stickers on our walls.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

KaBob posted:

I work for a pizzeria in a swanky suburb of Kansas City where the wealth of the state coagulates. We are a very well known name around the region and get frequent traffic from and mentions of very large national sports writers for ESPN and other elite hobnobbers in the sports realm on Twitter and such. We have another location in the heart of KC where bands frequent en masse. As well we are expanding to a new venue in '23 at the Kansas City International Airport.

And we love putting stickers on our walls.

Oh holy heck I have eaten at your establishment

I would give this orb ten stickers, the pizza is very best best good

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I love watching those bamboozles chillin' on the prairie.

Manifisto

these are some great sticker placement ideas! rear end-penny, I had not said anything about people who got stickers before. I think I'll go by the rule that you can request another sticker, but people who have not got one yet will get first priority. I'll leave this open over the weekend and we'll see where we stand on monday!

ty nesamdoom!

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

I'm gonna be real with you, I would just put it on my phone. But my phone is a nice lilac color and I think it would look very nice. If it wouldn't fit on my phone, then heck. I might put it on the fan I have in my room so every time I need a refreshing breeze I see a chill cat.

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I would like one so I can place it near The Arch. I have a spot that is not on, but very close, to federal land so it's kind of a crime too.

It is extra good because the place is a weed dispensary and they have given the official blessing to welcome chillinternet.club into the world of weed.

Manifisto

we've got a nice batch of sticker proposals, so it's time to send out some stickers! meaning I'll try to send them out this week. for those who have made a request/proposal as of now, I'll just need to know where to mail them to. please send me an address by pm or at manyfisted at gmail, and we'll get things moving. If I've previously sent you a sticker, I'd still appreciate confirmation of the correct address.

the contest is not over however, even with the current batch of requests there are a few more to give out!

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

oh poo poo can I get in on this still, I need some stickers for, uhh, a thing

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

oh poo poo can I get in on this still, I need some stickers for, uhh, a thing

absolutely yes! how many stickers are we talking about?

ty nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

manifisto I know previous winners are not expressly prohibited but I just feel it's in the spirit of byob that new players should get the first crack at the spoils. that said you know I would love and place that sticker again. I

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

absolutely yes! how many stickers are we talking about?

I'll take anything between 1 and 100, whatever you feel like :evilbuddy:

Manifisto

just sent off a bunch of stickers to four different countries!

tiny myers and mormon nailer, I still need addresses for you. (by pm or email please, manyfisted at gmail.) the address doesn't have to be yours, but whoever receives the sticker should know how to get it to you!

ty nesamdoom!

Dukes Mayo Clinic

aw yeah

Manifisto

oh that's very nice!

ty nesamdoom!

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Thanks very much for sending! The post office wrote a little “??” next to my username but delivered it anyway. I may have some questions to answer the mail carrier next time they see me. :v:

Prof. Crocodile

Dukes Mayo Clinic posted:

Thanks very much for sending! The post office wrote a little “??” next to my username but delivered it anyway. I may have some questions to answer the mail carrier next time they see me. :v:

simply explain that you are running a mayonnaise clinic from your home, as is your right as a free person on the land.

Ass-penny

I got my sticker! I'm not sure where I'll put it. I want to do something more interesting than a sign in my neighborhood this time.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I received my sticker as well, but it had my full name on it and I didn't give manni that info :aaaaa:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Just teasing Manifisto here. Thank you for the sticker! It will be placed properly once I find the proper placement. :haibrower:

Manifisto

well chillinternet.club has been renewed for another year! :peanut:

as a reminder I would love to see photos of people's sticker placements!! we've had some fantastic photos so far, that kitty gets around!

ty nesamdoom!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I'm working on a good placement right now

They Might Be

Manifisto posted:

well chillinternet.club has been renewed for another year! :peanut:

as a reminder I would love to see photos of people's sticker placements!! we've had some fantastic photos so far, that kitty gets around!

Holy cow, thanks so much for keeping the joke alive!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Escape From Noise

I finally put up the kitty.

Prof. Crocodile

Escape From Noise posted:

That box has been tagged up something fierce. Hammock Kitten is in great company.

Manifisto

Escape From Noise posted:

yeah that is awesome! what is/was that box?

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

yeah that is awesome! what is/was that box?

It was some kind of vending machine. What it sold, I have no idea. Something pretty light that didn't require refrigeration I guess.