Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

i got mail!!!
Thank you Manifisto I'm gonna use these babies for nothing but noble endeavors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ghosts And Ghouls posted:

i got mail!!!

!!!!!

You could invite the chancellor of Germany to post with us...

Manifisto

Ghosts And Ghouls posted:

i got mail!!!

hey that wasn't too bad timewise! you're very welcome, enjoy the stickers however you see fit (nobly or less so!)

ty nesamdoom!

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

I got my kitty! But I have also apparently hidden it from myself whilst trashing. When I find it again and put it in a good place I'll update with a pic!

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Sorry it’s so late! But they seem pretty happy up there!

The idea is darts is a really mental thing, and I am a high energy dude which can make me a little yippy. Hopefully the chill vibes of hammock kitten will help me keep my cool...and hopefully I won’t miss too many double-18s....

Thanks so much again to Manifisto for sending the kitty on this international voyage!

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hammock cat sticker photos coming in the next couple of days. Had to await permission from wed store friends and the board.

Manifisto

nice placement! I do appreciate how chill hammock kitten can be even when so close to flying pointy things, an inspiration to us all in the face of danger I would say.

Mormon Nailer posted:

Hammock cat sticker photos coming in the next couple of days. Had to await permission from wed store friends and the board.

:f5:

ty nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

I was just thinking about this thread last night, when I was at a bar on the far side of the cities, I wish I'd thought to bring my sticker with me. Oh well I guess I'm going to Phoenix in December, maybe we'll go somewhere I can put it.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Hello, I'm still needing to place the sticker. I haven't completely fallen through on that. Right after getting the sticker I had to move and life was rough for a bit. Then I had pushed it off far enough that I forgot until recently. Kept meaning to post about it but forgetful with stuff like that.

Prof. Crocodile

Well I have been in Arizona for several days, and everything that I have encountered is either pristine wilderness, or riddled with problematic overtones of colonialism and cultural appropriation. Not a good environment for a hammock kitten...

Our flight home is a red-eye so before gong to the airport we stopped by a local rooftop bar...

But what's this? An elevator filled with stickers?? With an empty spot!?? And a sign indicating that placing another sticker within would be a crime!!??

Well, hammock kitten, it looks like you have found a new home.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I'm hoping in and this might have already been answered but... Are there still kitten stickers to be had?

Dukes Mayo Clinic

Zurtilik posted:

I'm hoping in and this might have already been answered but... Are there still kitten stickers to be had?

I’m not the authority on these matters, but my experience in this thread suggests good things come to those who wait. :f5:

This is expertly placed! Good job, orb. Gjorb.

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Well I have been in Arizona for several days, and everything that I have encountered is either pristine wilderness, or riddled with problematic overtones of colonialism and cultural appropriation. Not a good environment for a hammock kitten...

Our flight home is a red-eye so before gong to the airport we stopped by a local rooftop bar...

But what's this? An elevator filled with stickers?? With an empty spot!?? And a sign indicating that placing another sticker within would be a crime!!??

Well, hammock kitten, it looks like you have found a new home.

yay crimes! yay cool sticker placement! thank you for the update

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Zurtilik posted:

not "officially," but when I get back to nyc I will see if there are any left to send out!

ty nesamdoom!

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I could also see about printing more for myself if the design is something you'd be willing to share. If not though, that's fair!

Manifisto

Zurtilik posted:

I could also see about printing more for myself if the design is something you'd be willing to share. If not though, that's fair!

I am absolutely willing to share the design but I had them professionally made and if there are any left it's a lot more convenient, cutting them out can be fiddly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

not "officially," but when I get back to nyc I will see if there are any left to send out!

ya I gots a sticker with your name on it! pm me a mailing address and I'll send it out!

ty nesamdoom!