Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my favorite girlboss is Margaret Thatcher, who terrorized Ireland with fascist death squads

my second favorite girlboss is Hillary Clinton, who laughed and cheered at Gaddafi being raped to death with a knife, after he played nice with American imperialists and disarmed his defensive weapons of mass destruction

my third favorite girlboss is Cleopatra, who was a ruthless monarch. that’s about it

post your girlbosses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I would like to play as Gandhi in Civilization

I would like to play as a Gandhi in Civilization

oh for gently caress's sakes just let me pick Indira already you chauvinistic piece of poo poo

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

https://i.imgur.com/0lXw06o.mp4

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
Reading Reaganland it's hard not to be in awe of Phyllis Schlafly. She almost single handedly destroyed the hugely popular Equal Rights Amendment when it was like 1-2 states away from passing. Liked to open her speeches by thanking her husband for giving her permission to speak. Just an absolute masterclass girlboss troll.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

the left showing its racism again by purposefully excluding condi rice

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
Empress Lü of the Han Dynasty was a girlboss. Her husband, Liu Bang, wanted his heir to be his first son, Liu Ruyi, who was born to his mistress, Consort Qi (–his second son, born to his wife, Empress Lü, was deemed unfit to rule).

This really pissed off Lü, so when the emperor died, she defied his wishes and had Consort Qi's son assassinated even though he and her own son were best friends. Lü then had Consort Qi arrested and humiliated.

quote:

[Lü] then had Concubine Qi's limbs chopped off, blinded her by gouging out her eyes, cut off her tongue, cut off her nose, cut off her ears, forced her to drink a potion that made her mute, made her dumb with toxins, and locked her in the pigsty, and called her a "Human Swine" (人彘). Several days after, Emperor Xiaohui saw the "Human Swine", and after realising who the "Human Swine" was, the emperor was so sick of his mother's cruelty that he virtually relinquished his authority and indulged in carnal pleasures.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Did everyone forget about Khaleesi?!?

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

remembered the lesson taught by beetlejuice

Wheeee has issued a correction as of 01:44 on Nov 13, 2020

Apathy420
May 18, 2017

by Cyrano4747
my mom :)

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

RBG for being a racist piece of poo poo who was too loving dumb to resign in the 2014/2015 lame duck session before the Senate went to old Turtle Face and friends.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Horseshoe theory posted:

RBG for being a racist piece of poo poo who was too loving dumb to resign in the 2014/2015 lame duck session before the Senate went to old Turtle Face and friends.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Horseshoe theory posted:

it's this

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 47 minutes!
cspam revealing its true colors... misogynist pigs.. makes me sick

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
my answer is, of course, rita repulsa.

Smythe has issued a correction as of 01:44 on Nov 13, 2020

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy

Horseshoe theory posted:

Lol

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
Also warren for being similarly racist stubborn and idiotic

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

cspam been vibin on dune recently and im here for it

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i love her

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Smythe posted:

my answer is, of course, rita repulsa.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Elizabeth Bathory. Karla Homolka. Ghislaine Maxwell. Ilse Koch. Feminist icons, one and all

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation

scorpina in the back. mega babe for sure

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Wow this is a really sexist post and why most women avoid "leftist" spaces on the net

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

still would

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
whats the meaning behind girl boss on cspam lately.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Very normal people in DnD

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Ching Shih is a difficult figure for today's eighty-eighth-wave feminists.

On the one hand, she was complicit in murder, rape and theft on a massive scale and got away with it. Yas qween! :xd:

On the other hand she fought the law (wow, antifa much? :mad: ) and -- this is utterly disqualifying -- did not pretend to be the good guy. *black woman sipping tea reaction gif*

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
girls can't be bosses because girls rule and bosses suck

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Radirot posted:

"Girlboss" is dumb dog whistling for "vapid whores" so knock that poo poo off. You can critique Kamala Harris all day without trying to find oh so clever ways to call women who disagree with you dumb bitches.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wow. that’s a lot of girlbosses! great work everyone, keep ‘em coming!

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Radirot posted:

The same as it was when the term was coined, just with the implications fully thought out to their horrifying conclusion

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
Betsy DeVos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Fleetwood posted:

Betsy DeVos

the slay queen of grand rapids

gently caress i want a paul schrader movie about the prince/devos family so badly