Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

GenJoe posted:

these posts are super loving gross

What’s gross is the harm that has been done by people who use a twisted version of feminism for their own corrupt intent.

Is that not what this thread is about? It’s gross to oppress trans people, it’s gross to bomb Yemeni children, and cloaking those things in ‘feminism’ is itself gross.

A lot of people have made a lot of money peddling bad medical advice to women under false feminist pretences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Platystemon posted:

What’s gross is the harm that has been done by people who use a twisted version of feminism for their own corrupt intent.

Is that not what this thread is about? It’s gross to oppress trans people, it’s gross to bomb Yemeni children, and cloaking those things in ‘feminism’ is itself gross.

A lot of people have made a lot of money peddling bad medical advice to women under false feminist pretences.

this guy understands leftism. i bet he supports medicare for all and has a big dick.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GenJoe posted:

these posts are super loving gross

coming from the man who voted for a rapist that has destroyed the lives of millions of women of color both here and abroad? that’s loving rich.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Platystemon posted:

Women have rights till they are bad women then it’s woke to say “get me a sandwich” because it puts her in her place! I mean, wait.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The definition of feminism that liberals want is that when a woman does something, that’s feminism. The more it supports the interests of power, the more feminist it is.

Liberals use women to whitewash their imperialist adventures, and when called on it, they accuse you of conditionally supporting women, let their vile stream of consciousness leak, and attribute it to you.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Platystemon posted:

The definition of feminism that liberals want is that when a woman does something, that’s feminism. The more it supports the interests of power, the more feminist it is.

Liberals use women to whitewash their imperialist adventures, and when called on it, they accuse you of conditionally supporting women, let their vile stream of consciousness leak, and attribute it to you.

And raw sexism will Fix this somehow? Saying you would gently caress Elizabeth holmes will fix imperialism?

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

quote:

Misgendering posters, suggesting that posters of color are white, etc - these are unacceptable things in D&D. User loses posting privileges for 1 month.

the gender explainer has logged on

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

And raw sexism will Fix this somehow? Saying you would gently caress Elizabeth holmes will fix imperialism?

threadsearches

So this time you’re paraphrasing a post from over a month ago from someone who is 1) not me and 2) currently on probation for:

quote:

You've been saying a bunch of weird gross poo poo in CSPAM recently while I've been on quasi-vacation, so maybe stop that now thank you.

The sandwiches thing is all you though. No one else has mentioned sandwiches.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Platystemon posted:

The sandwiches thing is all you though. No one else has mentioned sandwiches.

im hongrehh

GenJoe
Sep 15, 2010

Rehabilitated?

That's just a bullshit word.

Platystemon posted:

there are a lot of reasons why women might want to wait to vaccinate, like risk aversion in the face of a rushed approval process (a sentiment a lot of posters here have also expressed), or pregnancy/expected pregnancy, and then when you combine that with the fact that women are more likely to take health-preventative measures (flu-shots, regular doctor visits), you seeing that data and immediately going ‘feminists!’ ‘crystals!’ isn’t a great take

it’s still not as bad as the poster below you who just flat out said women are vain little creatures who wear masks more because they like to virtue signal

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
i think chicks look hot in masks. like kitana. everyone is kitana now

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

watched weeds with some friends in college. we stopped around the plotline where she traveled through a tunnel to mexico to have on-screen sex with the mayor of tijuana or some poo poo

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

yzma from the disney animated movie the emperor's new groove
I relate to her unrelenting hatred for david spade

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I solemnly believe, it will,

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

im senator bernard sanders

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Personally I think it’s pretty sexist to act like powerful women are more virtuous and less lovely and conniving than powerful men :shrug:

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

I would definitely gently caress Elizabeth Holmes if it meant ending US imperialism. Sometimes you just gotta lay your principles on the line.

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

World War Mammories posted:

watched weeds with some friends in college. we stopped around the plotline where she traveled through a tunnel to mexico to have on-screen sex with the mayor of tijuana or some poo poo

Yeah Weeds had more bad seasons than good ones for sure. Whats her face is primo girlboss material though.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Girlbosses are female reflections of patriarchy

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Top City Homo posted:

Matriarchy? :wth:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

no that's just egalitarianism

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Top City Homo posted:

Minion of Freya
Jan 2, 2017
Women have behaviors and thought processes that they share as a result of marketing and cultural messaging that they are bombarded with from cradle to grave

Some of these behaviors and thought processes can be described as toxic, vain, and spiteful. Among these thought processes is the inclination to distrust hard science in favor of a capitalistic form mysticism devoted to healing crystals, oils, and salves. Women of this variety would be more useful to society if processed into mulch and used to fertilize an okra field.

If that's sexist then whelp, guess I judge people based on gender! Got me there.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
but how? okra gross.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Minion of Freya posted:

Women have behaviors and thought processes that they share as a result of marketing and cultural messaging that they are bombarded with from cradle to grave

Some of these behaviors and thought processes can be described as toxic, vain, and spiteful. Among these thought processes is the inclination to distrust hard science in favor of a capitalistic form mysticism devoted to healing crystals, oils, and salves. Women of this variety would be more useful to society if processed into mulch and used to fertilize an okra field.

If that's sexist then whelp, guess I judge people based on gender! Got me there.

step off the apple box mr. shapiro

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Minion of Freya posted:

Extremely normal thing to post

Minion of Freya
Jan 2, 2017
ran out of bacon scented gamer fuel infused shaving gel to use with my seax inspired manscaping kit so I'm a little on it about the hewmon feemales

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Minion of Freya posted:

this is patriarchy

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Top City Homo posted:

This is the most sexist thing i've ever seen.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

This is the most sexist thing i've ever seen.

no u are the real sexist

i know this in my heart

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
The only girlboss I need is Captain Carter :colbert:

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

"just because my reproductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside doesn't mean I can't handle whatever you can handle"

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
yeah that line and the emancipation episode were terrible. but the writing got a lot better and carter became a strong but not perfect character

also she's a colonel now

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

gently caress yeah carter rules but whoever wrote that line also wrote code of honor

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
women be maskin

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Bosses are bad. The concept of a girlboss is being mocked because it acts like the problem with old bosses was that they were men and not oppressors of the working class.

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
it's like the idiots who think it's a big problem that there few women billionaires, and see it as a sign of progress when some of the people who remote kill afghani goat herders from raytheon drone bunkers are queer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Minion of Freya posted:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

what about Silicon Valley and the bearded dopes that loving love science and Elon Musk, op