Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Big Jeff

Thursday Night Football (often abbreviated as TNF, branded as Thursday Night Football presented by Bud Light Platinum for sponsorship reasons) is the branding used for broadcasts of National Football League (NFL) games that broadcast primarily on Thursday nights. Most of the games kick off at 8:20 p.m. Eastern Time, but games in the package also air occasionally on Saturdays in the later portion of the season, as well as a single Sunday morning game from London in the NFL International Series (these games have been branded since 2017 as NFL Network Special).

The Tennessee Titans are a professional American football team based in Nashville, Tennessee. The Titans compete in the National Football League (NFL) as a member club of the American Football Conference (AFC) South division.

The Indianapolis Colts are an American football team based in Indianapolis. The Colts compete in the National Football League (NFL) as a member club of the league's American Football Conference (AFC) South division.

Titans vs. Colts spread: PK
Titans vs. Colts over-under: 48.5 points
Titans vs. Colts money line: Tennessee -105, Indianapolis -115
TEN: Titans are 2-5 against the spread in their last seven games as favorites
IND: Over has hit in three of last four Colts games

Big Jeff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

the Titans are 5-0

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Some storylines for tonight’s game:

• Big Jeff
  • Can the Titans terrible pass rush do anything against the Colts very good offensive line?
  • Big Jeff
  • Can the Titans great offense overcome the Colts great defense?
  • Big Jeff
  • Can Phil Rivers avoid coughing up the ball a lot against the secondary with a super high turnover ratio?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Phillip Rivers will throw an interception in the 4th quarter

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
My predictions for tonight’s game:
  • Henry runs for just under a hundred yards and two TDs
  • TY Hilton busts our asses the same way he always does even though he’s hurt. Calling 7 for 97 and a td
  • corey Davis has a touchdown, so does Anthony firkser
  • two picks of rivers, two sacks
  • Titans win 24-14
  • Big Jeff

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
The Amount of touchdowns I’m predicting does not match the final score I’m predicting. Titan Up

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Phil Rivers is bad at football

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Texans.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
what in the gently caress is a good game doing on my thursday night football? I demand clownball! I demand the national east!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
There is definitely going to be clownball tonight and not just because clowney is playing!!!

Lmao

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Big jeff

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Magicpants posted:

what in the gently caress is a good game doing on my thursday night football? I demand clownball! I demand the national east!

Did they change the teams playing?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Magicpants posted:

Sir, an AFC South divisional matchup is the textbook definition of Thursday Night Football. Without AFC South games, TNF may not have became what it is today.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Please clarify in the OP that the "Tennessee Titans" and "Indianapolis Colts" refer to gridiron football teams, as separate from association football, Gaelic football, or one of the Shrove Tuesday football variants peculiar to certain municipalities in the United Kingdom, to reduce confusion for our readers not residing in the United States of America. Thank you for your attention to this matter, and gently caress the Colts.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

ah, the natural habitat of the afc south

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Magicpants posted:

This is an afc south matchup, before this year, it was the gold standard of tnf games. the nfc east are just newcomers to the tnf magic

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i was gonna make a thread with the title: The Slow Inevitable March To The Grave, or Thursday Night Football in the AFC South

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Big Jeff

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Athanatos posted:

Phil Rivers is bad at football

But he's entertaining!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

rip phil rivers, 1981-2020

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

lmao pop country more like poop country

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Joe Burrow might be scared. But justin Herbert is there beside him.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

hell yeah, it’s football time

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Why is Joe Buck dressed like Dick Tracy

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Bob Socko posted:

hell yeah, it’s football time

something to take my mind off of the crushing oblivion of existence :toot:

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
Joe Buck is dressed like someone who can't be within 500 feet of a playground

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Philip Rivers, the 5th most passing yards in nfl history. Suck it Marino

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

The Clots

The Titans

Thursday Night Football

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

What the hell was that segment :stonk:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Bellmaker posted:

What the hell was that segment :stonk:

Fox Pregame

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Can the ineffective offense beat the lackluster defense? Find out! Colts titans Thursday Night!

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
Ryan Tannehill's rebirth is a great storyline. Are there any reasons to hate him that I'm not aware of?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

YMB posted:

Ryan Tannehill's rebirth is a great storyline. Are there any reasons to hate him that I'm not aware of?

He destroyed ehuds life.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

YMB posted:

Don't root for Aggie

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

how come strahan is the only one that actually teleconferences in

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

YMB posted:

He's making us pay to print the shirts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

really queer Christmas posted:

how come strahan is the only one that actually teleconferences in

combination football/boomer brain