Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
urgently requesting assistance. did not ask for bobs, but got bobs when attempting to exchange poetry. am i being incriminated right now??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Althalin

Putting the ham in Chamon

aldantefax posted:

urgently requesting assistance. did not ask for bobs, but got bobs when attempting to exchange poetry. am i being incriminated right now??

Looks like you're gonna go away for a long time. Sorry you had to find out like this, OP

Prof. Crocodile

Don't be rude. Reply with a pic your own bobs. It's only fair.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Don't be rude. Reply with a pic your own bobs. It's only fair.

i asked about poetry instead but will report back after bob exchange

Althalin posted:

Looks like you're gonna go away for a long time. Sorry you had to find out like this, OP

oh no

SIDS Vicious

im glad older hairstyles are becoming popular again

Trying

gifting a lock of boob to my suitor :blush:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
write a poem about the boobs and send it back

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Luvcow posted:

write a poem about the boobs and send it back

taking suggestion on poem about bobs. james joyce time? wait, he was more about butts

Trying

your bobs overrunneth,
like my sink,
lol,
kindly let me gaze upon ur booty,
and,
then,
lend me 90 dollars
for a plumber

TedHornsby

Refined Taste
Ask if she's a cop.

pecan

nice, i guess ur married now op

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

TedHornsby posted:

Ask if she's a cop.

she mentioned that she is a tattoo model, is on instagram, and frankly hates it (the instagram part), to which i can empathize, as social media is no good

earlier it was mentioned that she was going to go "madturbate". what does it mean

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

pecan posted:

oh no!!!

TedHornsby

Refined Taste

aldantefax posted:

she mentioned that she is a tattoo model, is on instagram, and frankly hates it (the instagram part), to which i can empathize, as social media is no good

earlier it was mentioned that she was going to go "madturbate". what does it mean

fingering her funhole frustratingly

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

TedHornsby posted:

fingering her funhole frustratingly

perhaps the three weeks she spent in prison recently is a tip off that she should relax a bit

The Voice of Labor

op show bobs

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

pecan posted:

mazel tov

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Finger Prince

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

:f5h::mrgw:

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

aldantefax posted:

perhaps the three weeks she spent in prison recently is a tip off that she should relax a bit

she sounds 50's sunglasses cool. congratulation on marrying into that kind of clout

vanisher

dang sweet bobs

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

friend i'm sorry please show her how to behave by being a good example and don't shame her

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Macnult

meet up in person and discuss more poetry

Macnult

stare into her bobs. make like tracy k. smith and start spacing out into the bobs

Areola Grande

ask her if she takes pops

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

vanisher posted:

friend i'm sorry please show her how to behave by being a good example and don't shame her

i said something to the effect of "I was not expecting that picture"

Macnult posted:

meet up in person and discuss more poetry

working on it. must be safe though!! maybe we shall become adventure buddies in the future

Macnult posted:

stare into her bobs. make like tracy k. smith and start spacing out into the bobs

i was actually looking at the picture sent over and was going "hm. this picture was taken today, but what am i supposed to be looking at here?" then, after about a full minute, i realized: this is a picture with boobs, and the boobs were intended to be in the picture

unfortunately, the bobs were unsent, which is a feature i did not even know existed.

can confirm pretty nice bobs

Stoner Sloth

aldantefax posted:

unfortunately, the bobs were unsent, which is a feature i did not even know existed.

p sure they meant YOU'RE bobs (possibly and bits)

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Areola Grande

pls poast you are bob is

Finger Prince

Nice bobs, want to see my pens?

google THIS

Pack the bobs in ice and mail them back with overnight shipping there may still be time to reattach them

TedHornsby

Refined Taste

hot

Also: show us your bobs, OP.

TedHornsby fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Nov 13, 2020

yugioh mishima

reply 'milk truck just arrive' and ask for her boon size, op

Escape From Noise

Run to the nearest body of water and throw your phone in. It is the only way to remain chaste.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
It's polite to send a Thank You card.

E-mail works, I guess. But an old-fashioned envelope and stamp are best.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
no wifin in da club, gimme 20 dollas

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Finger Prince posted:

Nice bobs, want to see my pens?

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Goons Are Gifts

Ok so this is important as you did not specify it: Is or isn't that lady of a general snail format? :nudesnail:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Run to the nearest body of water and throw your phone in. It is the only way to remain chaste.

It's too late for that. OP is now pregnant

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

It's too late for that. OP is now pregnant

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
op plz name ur newborn child "byob", tia

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)