Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Talkc

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Ask if she likes babs.

Funny girl, or something. Hello dolly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

did op gently caress discuss more poetry yet

vanisher

reply with that picture of the dressed up wolf with his eyeballs sticking out and his mouth opened up real wide

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

itry

vanisher posted:

reply with that picture of the dressed up wolf with his eyeballs sticking out and his mouth opened up real wide

Use this one OP

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Macnult posted:

did op gently caress discuss more poetry yet

We are using this lady's keen insights to analyze my tinder profile in order to find more ladies, so this is taking a diversion of course

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
in other news a completely separate lady attempted to scam me into putting my credit card information by presenting her bhole to me and inviting me over to give her a massage, and also to drink her beer

I decided to not be scammed but I did invite her to coffee instead, she stopped replying

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

You can learn a lot about a person from just their bhole. It's more accurate than palm reading, but less popular for some reason.

Stoner Sloth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

You can learn a lot about a person from just their bhole. It's more accurate than palm reading, but less popular for some reason.

really? i didn't even know people read palms until just now!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Robot Made of Meat

Stoner Sloth posted:

really? i didn't even know people read palms until just now!

Sylvester Stallone's mother was, among other things, a "Rumpologist." She could scam an amazing amount of money out of stupid people read your whole personality by looking at your rump (which I assume includes your b hole).

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Escape From Noise

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Sylvester Stallone's mother was, among other things, a "Rumpologist." She could scam an amazing amount of money out of stupid people read your whole personality by looking at your rump (which I assume includes your b hole).

You did say hole personality

Stoner Sloth

Robot Made of Meat posted:

wonder what she would have made of the goatse guy? a very expansive and welcoming personality willing to try new things?

dang though, she should have invested in anal bleaching clinics too as i figure there would be a big crossover on the venn diagram there of who uses a rumpologist and who gets their bumhole bleached plus you'd be in a good position to mention it to clients

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

bhole bleaching is bhole racist. There, I've said it

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I don't have that kind of hole (butt) and I think people can sense a blankness in me. Something missing.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Sex Robot

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

itry posted:

Use this one OP

record yourself doing the noises and send that too. She will be wooed and smitten

Android Blues

How Wonderful! posted:

I don't have that kind of hole (butt) and I think people can sense a blankness in me. Something missing.

vanisher

My friends slowly abandoning me as they realize I cannot fart

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
What is the criteria for not being targeted by people who want me to go and massage their bhole for money or look at their cameras, what is a camera girl? Is that a photography service, that's why they're asking me for money to support their aunt?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

How Wonderful! posted:

Tell us what being a demodex is like

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Tell us what being a demodex is like

It's really nice. I live on a half-chihuahua half-dachsund and I feast on tasty skin cells and oil. At night I get to peek in on the dog's dreams which are mostly about running around and going nuts. I have no cares or worries.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

How Wonderful! posted:

It's really nice. I live on a half-chihuahua half-dachsund and I feast on tasty skin cells and oil. At night I get to peek in on the dog's dreams which are mostly about running around and going nuts. I have no cares or worries.

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps

ty Saoshyant!