Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
urgently requesting assistance. did not ask for bobs, but got bobs when attempting to exchange poetry. am i being incriminated right now??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Don't be rude. Reply with a pic your own bobs. It's only fair.

i asked about poetry instead but will report back after bob exchange

Althalin posted:

Looks like you're gonna go away for a long time. Sorry you had to find out like this, OP

oh no

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Luvcow posted:

write a poem about the boobs and send it back

taking suggestion on poem about bobs. james joyce time? wait, he was more about butts

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

TedHornsby posted:

Ask if she's a cop.

she mentioned that she is a tattoo model, is on instagram, and frankly hates it (the instagram part), to which i can empathize, as social media is no good

earlier it was mentioned that she was going to go "madturbate". what does it mean

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

pecan posted:

nice, i guess ur married now op

oh no!!!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

TedHornsby posted:

fingering her funhole frustratingly

perhaps the three weeks she spent in prison recently is a tip off that she should relax a bit

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

vanisher posted:

friend i'm sorry please show her how to behave by being a good example and don't shame her

i said something to the effect of "I was not expecting that picture"

Macnult posted:

meet up in person and discuss more poetry

working on it. must be safe though!! maybe we shall become adventure buddies in the future

Macnult posted:

stare into her bobs. make like tracy k. smith and start spacing out into the bobs

i was actually looking at the picture sent over and was going "hm. this picture was taken today, but what am i supposed to be looking at here?" then, after about a full minute, i realized: this is a picture with boobs, and the boobs were intended to be in the picture

unfortunately, the bobs were unsent, which is a feature i did not even know existed.

can confirm pretty nice bobs

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Macnult posted:

did op gently caress discuss more poetry yet

We are using this lady's keen insights to analyze my tinder profile in order to find more ladies, so this is taking a diversion of course

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
in other news a completely separate lady attempted to scam me into putting my credit card information by presenting her bhole to me and inviting me over to give her a massage, and also to drink her beer

I decided to not be scammed but I did invite her to coffee instead, she stopped replying

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
What is the criteria for not being targeted by people who want me to go and massage their bhole for money or look at their cameras, what is a camera girl? Is that a photography service, that's why they're asking me for money to support their aunt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

How Wonderful! posted:

It's really nice. I live on a half-chihuahua half-dachsund and I feast on tasty skin cells and oil. At night I get to peek in on the dog's dreams which are mostly about running around and going nuts. I have no cares or worries.

nice