Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

aldantefax posted:

unfortunately, the bobs were unsent, which is a feature i did not even know existed.

p sure they meant YOU'RE bobs (possibly and bits)

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

You can learn a lot about a person from just their bhole. It's more accurate than palm reading, but less popular for some reason.

really? i didn't even know people read palms until just now!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Sylvester Stallone's mother was, among other things, a "Rumpologist." She could scam an amazing amount of money out of stupid people read your whole personality by looking at your rump (which I assume includes your b hole).

wonder what she would have made of the goatse guy? a very expansive and welcoming personality willing to try new things?

dang though, she should have invested in anal bleaching clinics too as i figure there would be a big crossover on the venn diagram there of who uses a rumpologist and who gets their bumhole bleached plus you'd be in a good position to mention it to clients