Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
What we don't have killers?

IAMKOREA posted:

trump is the best president ever because he said the troops were stupid idiots and that not getting captured by the viet cong after crashing your plane due to idiot hot dogging with a record of plane crashes due to said hot dogging was actually good

uhhhh he ruined santa for that kid

uhh i guess thats it

this thread sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Please. Let me tell you all about how you're all idiots. I am of superior intellect here. Go suck some dicks. You have all fucking stupid opinions. This is my fucking opinion.
poo poo his pants

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
oh he blew off the centennial anniversary of WW1 ending because of his hair lol

he humiliated a bunch of establishment assholes like Mattis and Kelly

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
trump's a great court jester. too bad he was elected president

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

well, his supporters cheered on as he deliberately spread what they believed to be a chinese bioweapon in america, which probably most presidents couldn't have pulled off

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

lose to joe biden

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
he gave almost all americans $1,200 trumpbucks

no other president would do that

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020
Met Kim jong un but refused to meet Castro and have conservatives cheer him for it

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

#BeBest

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

paul_soccer12 posted:

What we don't have killers?

uhhhh he ruined santa for that kid

uhh i guess thats it

this thread sucks

idk dude you quoted me in the op so i think it's p good, you're doing a good job as a poster, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

other trump stuff: he gave me 1200 bucks to put into stonks, and 500 bucks to my 4 year old daughter. she also bought stonks with it.

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

linoleum floors posted:

poo poo his pants

idk dude biden also did this audibly on camera. i'd say they both did a good job making GBS threads their pants.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
oh he completely loving humiliated lil' mike bloomberg

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Killed NAFTA. Owned the libs.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Supported the same lovely wars that were happening when he came into office but otherwise was pretty chill about using the military compared to others of the past 40 years.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Destroyed Jeff Sessions' career

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
didn't he end the patriot act

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
killed the TPP

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

indigi posted:

didn't he end the patriot act

Pretty sure he did not

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

paul_soccer12 posted:

Pretty sure he did not

quote:

On March 10, 2020, Jerry Nadler proposed a bill to reauthorize the Patriot Act, and it was then approved the majority of US House of Representatives after 152 Democrats joined the GOP in supporting the extension.[14] The surveillance powers of the Patriot Act needed renewal by March 15, 2020,[12] and after it expired, the U.S. Senate approved an amended version of the bill.[13] After President Donald Trump threatened to veto the bill, the House of Representatives issued an indefinite postponement of the vote to pass the Senate version of the bill; as of June 2020, the Patriot Act remains expired.[259]

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Trump's one good act as president that actually happened

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Heated Gaming Moment posted:

Supported the same lovely wars that were happening when he came into office but otherwise was pretty chill about using the military compared to others of the past 40 years.
trump ended a long running streak by not starting a new war, proxy war, or genocide lmao

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

comedyblissoption posted:

trump ended a long running streak by not starting a new war, proxy war, or genocide lmao

We'll have to see what happens to the Kurds after US withdrawal, but he didn't directly cause one of those, no. Killing the Iran deal was really bad, though.

I guess he didn't execute a successful coup either

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Gutted the state department, allowing other nations to better fight off U.S Imperialism.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

comedyblissoption posted:

I think Trump sanctioned more countries than any other president. so deaths caused by his new initiatives are less "kinetic" but still there

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

he loving owned ted cruz lmao

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
He pretty much hosed up every coup/revolt he tried thus delaying American foreign policy for probably a good decade.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

He ruined the careers of so many of his wretched appointees

and he punked James Comey

he repeatedly and devastatingly trashed his son in front of other people and even in public

HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1190207367671095301

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

ended the Bush presidential dynasty

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

holy poo poo, this legit meets the thread title

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
killed aca mandate penalty, trump ftw

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

holy poo poo

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

He got Jeff Sessions out of the senate and then shitcanned him a few months later

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol if he actually has the balls to do it

Innocuous
Mar 1, 2003

It's a strange world.

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

he loving owned ted cruz lmao

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

i like to think that when tromo hosted dignitaries at mar a lago, they were all served that lovely unappetizing food

thinking that the president of the IMF or shinzo abe were making GBS threads out their doo doo asses because they ate the greasy "pizza" which was basically stale tortilla bread and marinara sauce gives me huge lols

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i guess he didnt start any more long term land wars, he just massively increased bombing and droning campaigns though. not sure any other president would have made it through those years without an invasion of syria.

i doubt the $1200 would have happened under any other president even if trump wasnt really responsible for it, a dem would have wanted it to be means tested to death and vetoed it and a normal republican president would have just blocked it outright.

systematically undermined NATO?

thats about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

sadly trump never threw up on a head of state