Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

pulling out of the TPP was unironically good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 94 days!
the coolest thing trump did imo was make privileged whites feel like the system could suddenly touch them, and they got very scared lmao owned

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
made it even more obvious that both political parties are complete dogshit

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
Treating North Korea like it was inhabited by human beings instead of uruk-hai and in his very stupid and clumsy way, attempting to finally end the Korean war

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

yellowcar posted:

pulling out of the TPP was unironically good

he destroyed nafta and promptly replaced it with a new free trade pact that is just nafta renamed which was pretty funny

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

still wished it was called the

Canada
United States
Mexico

Agreement

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
It was either right before the election or after he became president elect, but the "do you think America's so innocent?" thing with bill o'reilly was something no other president in history would've said

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Fluoride Jones posted:

It was either right before the election or after he became president elect, but the "do you think America's so innocent?" thing with bill o'reilly was something no other president in history would've said

what was this? I must have missed it

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

indigi posted:

what was this? I must have missed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74DAI2hr9Kk
starts around 2:30 in

biceps crimes has issued a correction as of 23:59 on Nov 14, 2020

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

lol

sum
Nov 15, 2010

Ignored the natsec sphere pretty routinely and openly questioned why NATO is still around

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
he was the first poster president and I think we all have to respect that.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
He also finally acknowledged that Bette Midler is a washed up psycho. Huge moment for the nation

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

she was very good in The Politician so not fully washed up. idk about her psycho poo poo tho

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

blowing off a cia briefing for milkshakes and completely demoralizing them was pretty good/funny

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

yellowcar posted:

blowing off a cia briefing for milkshakes and completely demoralizing them was pretty good/funny

Didn't he give some speech at Langley in front of their memorial wall and talk about how the spooks all died for no reason? lmao

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Fluoride Jones posted:

Treating North Korea like it was inhabited by human beings instead of uruk-hai and in his very stupid and clumsy way, attempting to finally end the Korean war
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhmqtoUxqZg

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
s p a c e f o r c e

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

paul_soccer12 posted:

oh he completely loving humiliated lil' mike bloomberg
he humiliates himself. all the races he just bankrolled failed.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Laterite posted:

Didn't he give some speech at Langley in front of their memorial wall and talk about how the spooks all died for no reason? lmao

i think that was fbi, we'd never have seen pics or video of that if it was cia

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i think one thing we can all agree on is that donald trump is loving hilarious

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Laterite posted:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hahahahahahahahaaaaaa i love My President

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Fluoride Jones posted:

miss him already

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

also lol everytime i think about the cia tomb of the unknown war criminal

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i think perhaps in the light of american imperialist hegemony, the most we can say is that the only thing as good as a dead president is a lazy idiot president

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

i guess he didnt start any more long term land wars, he just massively increased bombing and droning campaigns though. not sure any other president would have made it through those years without an invasion of syria.

i doubt the $1200 would have happened under any other president even if trump wasnt really responsible for it, a dem would have wanted it to be means tested to death and vetoed it and a normal republican president would have just blocked it outright.

systematically undermined NATO?

thats about it.

It was means tested. I know a few people who lost their jobs this year due to COVID, but because they made too much last year, they didn't get a check.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1328055196904251397

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

yes

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

man whoever hired that guy really hosed up huh

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

DoubleDonut posted:

made it even more obvious that both political parties are complete dogshit

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
I spent my lockdown giggling at his deranged antics. Those daily news briefings kept me going, things would have been so much more dreary with a conventional politician

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

why did he threaten to veto it?

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

sweaty donny bringing computer ballot counting back into the national conversation since its slumber from 2004
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327956491056279552

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/JulieNBCNews/status/1328431569124593667

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Dreylad posted:

why did he threaten to veto it?

lol:

quote:

Trump appeared to believe that the provisions, which are technically amendments to the FISA law of 1978, were connected to the FBI investigation into Carter Page, a former campaign staffer investigated for connections to Russia.
Republican leaders, normally staunch supporters of greater surveillance powers, did not try to clarify the situation to the president.
After threatening to veto the vote on Wednesday, Donald Trump wasn’t afraid to convey his happiness when the bill was pulled from the House floor.

He wrote on Twitter: "Thank you to our GREAT Republican Congressmen & Congresswomen on your incredibly important blockage last night of a FISA Bill that would just perpetuate the abuse that produced the Greatest Political Crime In the History of the U.S., the Russian Witch-Hunt. Fantastic Job!”

also I guess it didn't get rid of the whole Patriot Act just a few of the more ridiculous surveillance measures

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

if trump listened to jimmy dore on tucker carlson he would still be president lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!