Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
the text of the article says it's aimed at young people 16-25, with priority to those who abandoned school early. also the language mentions a lot stuff like re-insertion into society, teaching them a profession, so it's likely intended as a sort of socially useful labor program, and it says that among other things the reward is financial aid to get a driver's license. program lasts from 2-4 weeks it seems, and for each hour of work they get a point that they can spend according to the table in the last page. but also they get paid in scrip according to the article, (vouchers valid in local businesses so, lol)
if there's actual vocational training for descholarized youths it might not be entirely worthless

mortons stork has issued a correction as of 22:05 on Apr 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
Liberalism on life support for another mandate

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
thank god liberal jupiter won the elections! can you imagine what would have happened had the fascists won instead?

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
I need to renew my id in italy, i booked my appointment in january. The first available slot was in august.

I thought we had been uniquely gutted in the number of public employees but it looks like other places are being similarly mismanaged?