Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

What happened to gardner minshew? Was sick (NO RONA) and missed all the news wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

oldskool posted:

he played with a broken thumb for a couple weeks and now he's recovering from said broken thumb

ahhhh good deal, he did seem off last month ish

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

really queer Christmas posted:

the nfc east is so bad the lions are dunking on them

Roberts Mays from the athletic and I think Bill Barnwell from ESPN had a podcast earlier this week where they asked how many *last place* teams in other divisions could win the NFC East. The consensus was every one of them outside of the Jets & Jags.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

mastershakeman posted:

Its insane to me daniel jones and josh allen are having modicums of success while goff, wentz and trubisky are garbage

Goff is saved by an offense built entirely to shield him. Makes you wonder how good Trubs would be with someone like McVay.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

if he was anything more than that, the Saints would have kept him.

Saints couldn't afford him. 5 mil in cap space this year (barely) and they are over the cap by $100 million next year.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

same as it ever was

same as it ever was

have you considered that the cap isnt real?

You can do a lot of cap shenanigans, as the saints have done, but they couldn't afford bridgewater.

ANd next year their entire roster is getting blown up.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Can't believe the lions won that

Go Prater tho

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

lol Wentz is under contract for 4 more years

I'm willing to believe he might be good if they gave him wide receivers.

or an offensive line.

Without them though he's so so bad.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Josh Allen wide receiver is hilarious

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

seiferguy posted:

If anyone has a sub to The Athletic, this is a great read on why Wentz has turned to poo poo:

https://theathletic.com/2179638/2020/11/10/carson-wentz-stunning-decline-philadelphia-eagles/

ty!

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

i dont get the saints. they look either putrid or amazing and there is little in between

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Josh Allen's arm is really something else when he can just uncork it

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

adaz posted:

Josh Allen's arm is really something else when he can just uncork it

:shepface:

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Errant Gin Monks posted:

I like the Bills being good.

:same:

Also same for Cardinals fwiw!

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

HOLY poo poo A REAL loving LOL OMG CARDINALS!!!

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Kalli posted:

New page

Imagine trading away deandre hopkins for a 2nd hahahahhaha BOB

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

JPrime posted:

mods make this the forum background tyvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

can you imagine being bill o'brien and having the loving cajones to attempt to ever get another job in the NFL ever again . It's like that New Yorker dude who got caught jerking off on Zoom with his coworkers wanting to come back to work