Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

hahaha Daniel Jones immediately eats poo poo.

Giants fans, who do you want the Giants to take in the draft at quarterback? It's shaping up to be a drat good QB class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

DANIEL JONES MADE IT TO THE GOAL LINE THIS TIME!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I allllllllllllllmost think the Jags should not draft a QB next year. There's a lot to like with Minshew.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

reminder that teddy hasn't thrown into the endzone once this season

FIZ YA BOY FINALLY DID IT

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

ozymandius1024 posted:

The slo mo replay of that pass was hilarious, so much wobbling

Don't be too hard on Teddy that's the farthest he can throw a football.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Grittybeard posted:

I'm so pissed they're just trying to make him a shittier Taysom Hill.

I don't really think he'd work as a conventional quarterback, but poo poo, give him some sort of chance.

If we're being brutally honest the potential for him to be a Taysom Hill is why he was drafted in the second. As a purely conventional quarterback...he'd be a 5-7 rounder.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Intruder posted:

Man Brady looks really good this week

Texans and Browns both have pretty big and entirely undeserved fanbases for some reason

gently caress You, go Texans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Sorry Fiz but I think Teddy's a great backup...and that's about it.