Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

It strikes me as a minor miracle that that FG went in given how loving windy it is across Ohio today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I know there are multiple variables in play here which contributed to this, but it feels weird and good to say "The Browns just sacked Deshaun Watson".

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Browns trying to Browns. :(

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

There you go, Kareem Hunt.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

First down and A LOT MORE I AM AT FULL CHUBB except he went out of bounds which keeps the ball out of the Texans' hands.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I guess we're NOT getting OT in Football Team/Lions.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

Ah, now I see

Famous Jameis kinda sucks.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

Famous Jameis kinda sucks.

Bring back Bridgewater. :(

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Bills/Cards. :dogbutton:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

seiferguy posted:

Welp :rip: Seattle's NFCW lead.

And now, I suddenly feel better about the Bills losing this one on a miracle (though I'm cool with the Cards winning, too).