Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

<looks at score of the game tonight>

Yup, made the right choice to go play Agricula with the boys.

You missed a rare Tyler Bray sighting.

It was exactly what you'd imagine it to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I have a feeling Foles has the same injury as Brees

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."

Better Than You posted:

I have a feeling Foles has the same injury as Brees

I'd wager broken hip.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there isn't anything wrong with him. He shitted on himself when he was folding his lower half over his upper half after falling onto the ground, and did not want to get up and walk around.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
he has been making GBS threads on himself in public on television all season so what's one more time

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Phobeste posted:

he has been making GBS threads on himself in public on television all season so what's one more time

i remember one time when he didn't :getin:

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
I've built many bridges, the world over, but do they call me the bridge builder? But poo poo my pants on national tv just one time...

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Scipiotik posted:

I'd wager broken hip.

He woulda been screaming more

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

my guess was a leg stinger or temporary paralysis. he feels his right leg a bit, flexes his left foot but not his right, then they cut to commercial and come back and he's sitting stiff on the stretcher, like someone plopped him down at a right angle. usually you see guys with their legs kinda bent or one hanging off the cart. they said it was a quad injury but also not severe so it went away quick.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Apparently just a bruised / strained hip & glute so far for Foles. Incredibly lucky.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it was what i said earlier about taking a poo poo on himself by accident. it happened because his pelvis came close to his face while he was laying on his shoulders very momentarily, right before he fell into a more natural position. he isn't flexible and his body's reaction was unfavorable

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Or he just landed on his giant dong.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

seiferguy posted:

Apparently just a bruised / strained hip & glute so far for Foles. Incredibly lucky.

lucky for whom

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Lumen Field undefeated streak continues

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Ladies and gentlemen, your 10-0 Pittsburgh Steelers

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Wtf

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1330620856993796102?s=19

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

The Ravens just got Henry'd in OT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Someone with a good title make the Week 11 thread.