Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oyster
Nov 11, 2005

I GOT FLAT FEET JUST LIKE MY HERO MEGAMAN
Total Clam

Punch Drunk Drewsky posted:

https://twitch.tv/cantstopthekittens

Heya lovely folks. My name's Andrew but I go by Kittens a lot on Twitch. I stream an anti-anxiety aurora kitty cam at night with all the relaxing video game music I can find. On the weekdays I do gaming and conversation during the day. I'm on EST, no set schedule on the gaming portion as I'm at the whims of health and Mrs. The Kittens' schedule.

Gaming-wise I'm all over the place. Been starting all my streams with Tetris Effect Recently, the odd Hades run or two, and finished up Super Mario 64 120 stars because I missed playing through it. I tend to keep things as chill and supportive as possible but it doesn't take much to get my lefty blood riled up (even if it goes down about as quickly).

It'd be nice to have y'all here if you need to take a break or any of the previous sounds appealing <3

Thank you for this. My partner and I have watched your kitties the past few nights. She's super into ASMR and your stream presented it in a way my goony brain could understand. It's been very, very helpful to us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oyster
Nov 11, 2005

Total Clam

Punch Drunk Drewsky posted:

'Daw, thank you both for this encouragement and the support. The kitty family helped keep me together when my health cratered, so I just thought, "What's the kind of place I wish I had when the pain was at its worst?" and then did that. The gaming splintered from that as I used to have a separate channel but folks wanted to know more about the kitty man so I just fused the two.

Tetris Effect (or what have you) and kitties go a looooooooooong way toward helping myself and others through all this crud.

Yeah! She's stuck around for the game stream a few times, I'm usually at work when that starts up. The kitty cam has now become a staple for bedtime. We have talked about a feature request - some way to show what song is playing. I recognize most of what you got, but holding our phones up to the TV to identify whatever is playing is not exactly in line with getting lulled to sleep.

Edit: Do the kitties have names? We've totally named them. The first one we named was Flashbutt because he keeps mooning the camera.

Edit Edit: I've turned your stream on every day for over a week and never scrolled down to find the kitty names. Flashbutt is Dart.

Oyster fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Dec 8, 2020

Oyster
Nov 11, 2005

Total Clam
Plugging Punch Drunk Drewski / Can't Stop the Kittens because he's doing an unusual weekend stream because IT'S THE KITTENS BIRTHDAY. Come join the kitten related content! Currently going through Gato Roboto, which appears to be a metroidvania (or exploration platformer for those that loathe the term metroidvania) of sorts featuring cats. Plenty of real cats on cam too!

Oyster fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Mar 28, 2021