Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
Prithee, fellow Men and Women of Renowne and Learning whom inhabite our Village; i am missing my Hogge, a large and portly beast of tan and gold which hamst ran itself afoul of geese in the middle of the night, fleeing ento ye undergrowth, and now my wife and daughter berate me with the wrath of a thousand lashéd tongues for allowing our most sacred of animales and barggainning chippes to return to the forest from whence it came.

If you possese any knowledge of the Hogge, or am able to divine its Whereabouts through chiromancy, scrying, or the Darke Arttes, share with me your knowledge lest I am shamed in fronte of ye village elders and be made to wear the Simpleton's Bonnet in front of my wife and children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

fucke the fhite directly out mine affhole.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
pretty sure he was permabanned

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

if this will returne my Hogge i am willinge to endure the trial

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
It has now been Seven Dayes and Eighteen Houres that the Hogge has gone missing. My every waking thoughts are of the Hogge, I cannot escape its clutch, for when I sleep e'en the Hooge has a hold of me, its tight grip sickening in with its claws until i am rent asunder by worries of the Hogge, not to mention the continued mewlings of my beloved wife, who has taken the absence of the Hogge most unjustly. Currently she spends most of her time in the chicken coop weeping with Great Anguishe, although it is uncleare whether tis anguish over the Hoeege or o'er the continued Degeneration of her Husband, now Cursed and Thrice-Mad.

On the morrow I shall visit the Prieaste, for although i have never leanred to Reade nor have I seen nor heard a Byble, I feel onlye a Man of the Cloth will give my brain repreeve from the continued longing thoughts that plague my days of the Haouge.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
Yae verily, mightn't you describe the testicle sac of yon Hogge?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Your.. haughg? :mrapig:

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
> On the morrow I shall visit the Prieaste

Begone with thy shamefull Popery, surely Satan hast holde of thy Hogge’s gyante Bollucks; such is the fate of the Lyvestock of Idolators.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

oh dope posted:

beshited his sac is, seen em shited with me own cursed eyes

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I thinketh I smelled some frying bacon and bbq earlier or some poo poo, probably a couple ribs and some pulled pork but I’m sure the cold slaw is warm slaw now (never the right temperature ftfy).

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Is this hogge wild?

cnut
May 3, 2016

Pifse is stor'd in the Hogge's jewels.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Cubone posted:

pretty sure he was permabanned

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Smoking pork, getting high on the hogge

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
if thinest be looking for hogge
whomst tooke thinest hogge
whomst founde thinest hogge

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Behold! I’ve got a Holde of thine Hogge anon! Come hither and Retrieveth It!

*grabs balls*

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
The wanton wills of Hogges and men quake at the boots of the wrath of god. We are but pustules on the breathing face of this Earth and I applaud every effort that it makes to wipe every single one of us off.

Myself included.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

:five:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The Ladye downe bye the River hath tolde me she saw the Hogge himselfe carryed awaye on a Carte by a Man of the Orient.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
him name ist Olde Tan Hogge

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
mayhaps thine hogge was meanst to be frei, kindest goone

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
ahah, cet imbécile Anglais a-t-il perdu son porc?

veut-il dire son animal ou son vilain enfant?

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
I detect some inconsistencies in OPs writing style that lead me to believe he's an imposter. The only explanation is that the hog has devoured his owner and now seeks to replace him.

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

Xaintrailles posted:

I detect some inconsistencies in OPs writing style that lead me to believe he's an imposter. The only explanation is that the hog has devoured his owner and now seeks to replace him.

THAT'S HOG IS A WITCH! BURN THE WITCH! Fetch the hickory wood. The kind that will give us a good smoke. And we must down the witch in savory sauce to humiliate it before burning. **Smacks lips**

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

oh dope posted:

O, so Terryble and Meaty be the sacke of the Hogge, that it doth need to be kept behind a Strong Fence, lest the village gentlewomen pass by and Expire due to the Hogge's Wanton Brazenness and Hideousness of Mein

Chicken Butt posted:

> On the morrow I shall visit the Prieaste

Begone with thy shamefull Popery, surely Satan hast holde of thy Hogge’s gyante Bollucks; such is the fate of the Lyvestock of Idolators.

I must Admitte that I am afeared that such has happenned to mine Haugge, for as of late I have been Lazy and Idle and neglected to clean the Penne of the Hogge, which as ye know under our Scripture is the foulest of sins, and now I am Certaine that only Satan or the Lorde can save mine Hogge and its Bollocks,

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

The Ladye downe bye the River hath tolde me she saw the Hogge himselfe carryed awaye on a Carte by a Man of the Orient.

I thank thee most Verily and True for the Leade, for my Wife has long suspected Thievery and Foreigners in the pursuit of the Hougege, and I myself have grown Suspicious of the Lady downe bye the River for she has a penchannte for mocking my Wife when she attends to the water to wash our Underthings and the Lady does Pointe and Laughe and Query whether tis true that I only owne One Pair of Longstockings

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

Torpoodo
Feb 6, 2009

Verily: I imploreth thee, fellowe serfs and am'ricans: with what Devyse or Wepen doth I slayeth the thritty to fifty wylde Hogges yond runneth with terryble spede into mine own yard whence mine own bawbling tots playeth??

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Plz don’t doxx my clamming farm cruel wench. :backtowork:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Scrye me a river, fiende and sucklist upon mine nipples whiche goed hathe provided for thye sustainance and mine owne poephoele from whence I shite. Dine therefore frome theme greedily!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Mine Hogge is Redde and Throbbes mightily! Come, Scrybe of the Original Poste, warm thy hands and Stroke it thus, and with thine own Eyes see what Spewes Forthe!

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

DrPossum posted:

mayhaps thine hogge was meanst to be frei, kindest goone

i have Thought about this under the ere light of the waning moon, and when the Winds are most Quiete and the Howling of the Wolves doth Cease, I wish in mine Hearte that the Hogge did indeed a-runneth towards freidom, for many of us have also wont to dream of running ere into the woods in syrch of freidom ournstselves

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Mine owne Hogge is Free and fulle of Lyfe
Verily I wille deliver it unto thy Wyfe!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I hath stumbled upon a wooden ring with a mounted amber jem of thine most luminiscious luster, whath fairest maiden hath wrought this horny spectacle? Wasth bequeefed from royalty or did someone spill some motherfuckin cracker jacks? :thunk:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
hwæt cwist þū, OPus? Hū stōras is beallas þīnes hogges??? Hwæt!!!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don’t know whuth you said but bespeckled to meet you. :tipshat:

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
Lo! and the sky was torn asunder by two Wolves, with fangs of gold and silver.

The first wolf howled and the Emperor’s New Clothes unraveled. The people saw through his glamour and we howled along.

The second wolf descended from the heavens, beautiful and deadly. With her jaws she eviscerated the Emperor’s men and women, held their feet to the fire, and they crowed and begged for mercy.

Finally a great Hog rose from the deep southern swamps. A mightier boar could not be found, this Hogg had already survived a slaughter, and he no longer feared death. This Hog buried his tusks in the Earth and tore down the roots of their rotten oaks, rending their hands cold and dead, from which he stripped their Wands of Thunder & Lightning

-The Ende Times -Book of Gottfried, Verse 3 The Times of Wolf & Hogg

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
praise betide more like i am gay, be pride

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Verily canst one pity thone poor pauper, abject in poverty, a merest two seashells 'pon which to cleansest self.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Forsooth! What 'tis it I beholde afore mine owne visage! It 'tis but a gape-ed chamber, of sortes unknown, withe two handes aside, and looke! A ringe upon the finger most fair!