Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Kirk Cousins fuckin sucks.

He makes a lot of money to fold like napkins when the lights get too bright

He's a mentally soft noodle and he makes bad decisions

Kirk "Kissing" Cousins doesn't care if your grandma dies from Covid. He would probably cough in her mouth if he could, and he'd miss, because he sucks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hate the white supremacist mason rudolph.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I hate the probably-TERF Drew Brees.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Jordy Nelson or whoever it was on the Packers seemed to be good for one wide-open TD catch in every divisional game they played in, and it used to drive me crazy but he's been off of the Pack for a year or two so I guess I'm over it.

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...
Russel Wilson who reminds me of Tiger Woods in that 'phony squeaky clean image but actually a scumbag' kinda way

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

fuckin’ Jermain Ifedi

I yelled it tonight while watching MNF. My ladyfriend doesn’t follow football, but she perked up at that because I hadn’t it yelled it yet this season. You see, I am a Seahawks fan and I’ve had a lot of practice.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Kyler Murray can only run and he's turning into a modern day Tony Romo with how inaccurate he is but how accurate his stats are

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Pat Tillman

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is drew brees really a feminist

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

20 Blunts posted:

Pat Tillman

edgy

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
he has a daughter so I think that automatically qualifies him

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
2020 Phil Rivers

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I hate Tom Brady and you should too.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Jameis and Rothlisberger.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

sweet thursday posted:

Kirk Cousins fuckin sucks.

Kirk Cousins feeds off your hatred. It fuels him to victory. You despise him and he says "Heck to that!" and wins.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Russell Wilson is so lacking in personality it’s almost creepy.

Anyway I hate that fat rapist QB for the Steelers. Throwing teammates under the bus, exaggerating injuries to make himself seem tough and also a rapist pig.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Peyton Manning and it isn't close, I'll have to see that drat fivehead every Sunday until the day he or I shuffle off this mortal coil. He could have just gone away, but no...

For current players it's Big Ben, just the worst.

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Nov 17, 2020

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
personally i think hate is bad

love is stronger than hate

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Whom do you love to hate

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Suh

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

thank you for asking, i hate every single player on the bears offense

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

frank kaminsky

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Nov 17, 2020

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I have three.

Tom Nalen, Champ Bailey, and Tyvon Branch

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Thomas Tommy Tom Brady

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction
I rushed here to say Kirk Cousins, and found the OP had already made a strong case. Kirk Cousins loving sucks.

It's hard to pick out any other players that evoke strong feelings these days. I kind of hate Marquez Valdes-Scantling. For every great catch or big play, he has multiple inexplicable drops. It's so frustrating in the wasteland of Packers receivers behind Davante Adams.

Is this contemporary players only? Going back a bit, I couldn't stand Brian Urlacher, overrated fake tough guy and baldness cure huckster. Though I've been a Packers fan my entire life, I never liked Mark Chmura, and wasn't really surprised when he was picked up for sexually assaulting an underage babysitter.

Edit: I started out loving to hate Randy Moss, and later came to love him unironically, because he was so incredible.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
Bo Jackson ruined my childhood but I can’t hate him as an adult.

My hate for John Elway is still pure though.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

fartknocker posted:

I hate Tom Brady and you should too.

:same:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Jamal Adams

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
JK Scott can gently caress off back to whatever Leave it to Beaver episode he crawled out of.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

gently caress Vontaze for being a cheap shot artist who twists ankles and gouges eyes and poo poo. I hope he always feels pain.

Also gently caress TJ Watt. Lead with the crown of his helmet into Cam's throwing shoulder on a late hit and basically ruined his career in Carolina. I hope that oval office tears an ACL.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I have no respect for Derek Carr at all, I think he is just pure trash on the field and a weeping loser otherwise. Yayy give him 8 seconds in the pocket and the NFLs best run game and now he can dink and dunk to a few wins, what a bitch

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
I don't like Antonio Brown

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Currently active would definitely be rothlusberger with jj watt in second. If we’re talking retired then definitely Troy polamalu and Ryan shazier

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Ben Roethlisberger, noted sex offender, drama whore and general piece of poo poo.

Here's a deep cut from the past: Brandon Meriweather. I hated him when he was on my own team and I hated him when he left. Dude was a 100% purestrain cheap shot artist with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Even Patriots fans wanted him to eat poo poo forever, and they rooted for Rodney Harrison hitting people in the head with aluminum softball bats if my memory of the 2000s is accurate.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Kiko Alonzo is trash and now he's on my team.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Drew Brees is a stat padding bitch who's made a career throwing TDs in garbage time because his teams have always sucked due to his huge contract demands.

Saints fans will always forgive his fascist tendencies and anti black sentiments because he won a superbowl over a decade ago

him standing on the sideline in his helmet and pads while obviously never going back into the game was just peak brees. He's constantly concerned with his image, and was fine with one of his lungs being compressed as long as he could "look tough" and like a "leader."

I'm glad he's going to lose his pointless record. He won't even be able to be the Hank Aaron of QBs.

He'll likely put off retirement for another shot at reclaiming his record after this season. Wonder how many under the table bribes the Saints will have to negotiate to keep that team together, and how much of that money will come from the vatican after helping them cover up sex crimes.

Brees probably had direct knowledge of that as well.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Big Ben - Rapist, rewarded with a great franchise anyway

Vontaze Burfict and Jadeveon Clowney - Relics of the past that intentionally hurt players in career altering ways, poo poo has to go. Only guy in this mold that I liked was Pollard and that was because he hosed up Tom Brady (someone to dislike but not hate)

Alshon Jeffery - Bitchmade fucker that whined about Wentz in secret to the press and then got found out as the rat badmouthing his own QB in shadows. He's had a fake injury all season because Wentz probably refuses to play with him since he's a piece of poo poo baby.

I was going to put Suggs but he didn't play this year. He's definitely one of the biggest pieces of poo poo to ever play.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZY7Zeu1F7A

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Active
Player # Pos HT WT Age Exp College
This is a 2019 photo of Olasunkanmi Adeniyi of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of April 30th when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Olasunkanmi Adeniyi
92 LB 6-1 248 23 3 Toledo
This is a 2019 photo of Marcus Allen of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 1st when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Marcus Allen
27 LB 6-2 215 24 2 Penn State
alualu_tyson_headshot
Tyson Alualu
94 DE 6-3 304 33 11 California
berry_joe_headshot
Jordan Berry
4 P 6-5 195 29 6 Eastern Kentucky
This is a 2019 photo of Chris Boswell of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 6th when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Chris Boswell
9 K 6-2 185 29 6 Rice
This is a 2020 photo of Antoine Brooks Jr. of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of July 26 when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Antoine Brooks Jr.
25 S 5-11 210 23 R Maryland
buggs_isaiah
Isaiah Buggs
96 DE 6-3 295 24 2 Alabama
This is a 2019 photo of Kameron Canaday of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 2nd when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Kameron Canaday
57 LS 6-4 245 28 4 Portland State
This is a 2020 photo of Chase Claypool of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of July 26 when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Chase Claypool
11 WR 6-4 238 22 R Notre Dame
conner_james_headshot
James Conner
30 RB 6-1 233 25 4 Pittsburgh
This is a 2019 photo of Jordan Dangerfield of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of April 30th when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Jordan Dangerfield
37 S 5-11 199 29 4 Towson
This is a 2020 photo of Carlos Davis of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of July 26 when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Carlos Davis
73 DT 6-2 320 24 R Nebraska
davis_sean_headshot
Sean Davis
21 S 6-1 202 27 5 Maryland
This is a 2017 photo of David DeCastro of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of June 6th when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
David DeCastro
66 G 6-5 316 30 9 Stanford
This is a 2019 photo of Joshua Dobbs of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 2nd when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Joshua Dobbs
5 QB 6-3 216 25 4 Tennessee
This is a 2018 photo of Bud Dupree of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of June 5th when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Bud Dupree
48 LB 6-4 269 27 6 Kentucky
This is a 2020 photo of Eric Ebron of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of Aug. 1, when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Eric Ebron
85 TE 6-4 253 27 7 North Carolina
This is a 2019 photo of Terrell Edmunds of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 1st when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Terrell Edmunds
34 S 6-1 217 23 3 Virginia Tech
This is a 2019 photo of Trey Edmunds of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 1st when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Trey Edmunds
33 RB 6-2 223 25 3 Maryland
This is a 2019 photo of Jayrone Elliott of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of September 12th when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Jayrone Elliott
45 LB 6-3 240 29 5 Toledo
feiler_matt_headshot
Matt Feiler
71 G 6-6 330 28 4 Bloomsburg
fitzpatrick_minkah_headshot
Minkah Fitzpatrick
39 S 6-1 207 24 3 Alabama
This is a 2019 photo of Zach Gentry of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 9th when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Zach Gentry
81 TE 6-8 265 24 2 Michigan
This is a 2020 photo of Derwin Gray of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of Aug. 1, when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Derwin Gray
77 OT 6-4 320 25 1 Maryland
This is a 2019 photo of Joe Haden of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 2nd when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Joe Haden
23 CB 5-11 195 31 11 Florida
This is a 2019 photo of J.C. Hassenauer of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of April 9th when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
J.C. Hassenauer
60 C 6-2 295 26 1 Alabama
This is a 2019 photo of Jerald Hawkins of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 2nd when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Jerald Hawkins
65 OT 6-6 305 27 5 LSU
This is a 2018 photo of Cameron Heyward of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 31st when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Cameron Heyward
97 DT 6-5 295 31 10 Ohio State
This is a 2020 photo of Alex Highsmith of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of July 26 when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Alex Highsmith
56 LB 6-4 242 23 R Charlotte
This is a 2019 photo of Mike Hilton of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 1st when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Mike Hilton
28 CB 5-9 184 26 4 Mississippi
This is a 2019 photo of Diontae Johnson of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 9th when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Diontae Johnson
18 WR 5-10 183 24 2 Toledo
This is a 2019 photo of Justin Layne of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 9th when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Justin Layne
31 CB 6-2 192 22 2 Michigan State
ray-ray_mccloud_headshot
Ray-Ray McCloud
14 WR 5-9 190 24 3 Clemson
This is a 2020 photo of Anthony McFarland Jr. of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of July 26 when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Anthony McFarland Jr.
26 RB 5-8 193 22 R Maryland
This is a 2020 photo of Henry Mondeaux of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of July 26 when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Henry Mondeaux
99 DE 6-4 280 25 1 Oregon
This is a 2018 photo of Steven Nelson of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 31st when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Steven Nelson
22 CB 5-11 194 27 6 Oregon State
This is a 2019 photo of Chukwuma Okorafor of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 1st when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Chukwuma Okorafor
76 OL 6-6 320 23 3 Western Michigan
This is a 2020 photo of James Pierre of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of July 26 when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
James Pierre
42 DB 6-2 185 24 R Florida Atlantic
This is a 2018 photo of Maurkice Pouncey of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 31st when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Maurkice Pouncey
53 C 6-4 304 31 11 Florida
This is a 2020 photo of Ben Roethlisberger of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of Aug. 6, when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Ben Roethlisberger
7 QB 6-5 240 38 17 Miami (Ohio)
This is a 2018 photo of Mason Rudolph of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 3rd when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Mason Rudolph
2 QB 6-5 235 25 3 Oklahoma State
This is a 2018 photo of Jaylen Samuels of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 31st when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Jaylen Samuels
38 RB 6-0 225 24 3 North Carolina State
juju_headshot
JuJu Smith-Schuster
19 WR 6-1 215 23 4 USC
This is a 2019 photo of Benny Snell Jr. of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 9th when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Benny Snell Jr.
24 RB 5-10 224 22 2 Kentucky
spillane_robert_headshot
Robert Spillane
41 LB 6-1 229 24 2 Western Michigan
sutton_cam_headshot
Cameron Sutton
20 CB 5-11 188 25 4 Tennessee
This is a 2019 photo of Stephon Tuitt of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 2nd when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Stephon Tuitt
91 DE 6-6 303 27 7 Notre Dame
This is a 2019 photo of Alejandro Villanueva of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 6th when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Alejandro Villanueva
78 OT 6-9 320 32 6 Army
washington_james_headshot
James Washington
13 WR 5-11 213 24 3 Oklahoma State
This is a 2020 photo of Derek Watt of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of Aug. 1, when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Derek Watt
44 FB 6-2 234 28 5 Wisconsin
This is a 2019 photo of T.J. Watt of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 2nd when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
T.J. Watt
90 LB 6-4 252 26 4 Wisconsin
This is a 2018 photo of Vince Williams of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of June 5th when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Vince Williams
98 LB 6-1 233 30 8 Florida State
110220-Avery-Williamson-Fake-Headshot
Avery Williamson
51 ILB 6-1 246 28 7 Kentucky
Reserve/Injured
Banner_Zach_Headshot_2019b
Zach Banner
72 OT 6-8 335 26 4 USC
This is a 2019 photo of Devin Bush of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 9th when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Devin Bush
55 LB 5-11 234 22 2 Michigan
This is a 2019 photo of Ulysees Gilbert III of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 9th when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Ulysees Gilbert III
54 LB 6-0 230 23 2 Akron
This is a 2020 photo of Chris Wormley of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of Aug. 1, when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Chris Wormley
95 NT 6-5 300 27 4 Michigan
Reserve/Retired
This is a 2018 photo of Ryan Shazier of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 31st when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Ryan Shazier
50 LB 6-1 230 N/A 7 Ohio State
Practice Squad
This is a 2020 photo of John Battle of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of July 26 when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
John Battle
35 S 6-0 201 25 1 LSU
Deon-Cain-Headshot
Deon Cain
17 WR 6-2 202 24 3 Clemson
Christmas_Demarcus_Headshot_AP_Seahawks
Demarcus Christmas
93 DT 6-3 302 25 1 Florida State
This is a 2020 photo of Anthony Coyle of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of July 26 when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Anthony Coyle
68 OT 6-4 298 24 1 Fordham
This is a 2019 photo of Devlin Hodges of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 9th when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Devlin Hodges
6 QB 6-1 210 24 2 Samford
This is a 2020 photo of Anthony Johnson of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of July 26 when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Anthony Johnson
83 WR 6-2 220 25 1 Buffalo
Jones_Charles_Headshot_Jags
Charles Jones
TE 6-4 255 24 2 Tulane
This is a 2020 photo of Jarron Jones of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of July 26 when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Jarron Jones
74 OL 6-6 320 26 1 Notre Dame
This is a 2019 photo of Kevin Rader of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 1st when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Kevin Rader
87 TE 6-4 250 25 1 Youngstown State
This is a 2019 photo of Tegrey Scales of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of April 9th when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Tegray Scales
40 LB 6-0 227 24 1 Indiana
This is a 2020 photo of Wendell Smallwood of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of Aug. 1, when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Wendell Smallwood
29 RB 5-10 208 26 4 West Virginia
This is a 2020 photo of Calvin Taylor Jr. of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of July 26 when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Calvin Taylor
67 DE 6-9 310 23 R Kentucky
This is a 2020 photo of Corliss Waitman of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of July 26 when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Corliss Waitman
8 P 6-2 210 25 R South Alabama
brandon walton_headshot
Brandon Walton
62 OT 6-5 300 22 R Florida Atlantic
Michigan St. wide receiver Cody White poses for a headshot during the 2020 NFL Scouting Combine, Monday, Feb. 24, 2020 in Indianapolis. (Ben Liebenberg via AP)
Cody White
15 WR 6-3 215 21 R Michigan State
Reserve/COVID-19
This is a 2020 photo of Kevin Dotson of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of July 26 when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Kevin Dotson
69 OL 6-4 321 24 R Louisiana
This is a 2019 photo of Vance McDonald of the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football team. This image reflects the Steelers active roster as of May 2nd when this image was taken. (AP Photo)
Vance McDonald
89 TE 6-4 267 30 8 Rice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lmao