Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
i'm sure Dave Brown is one heck of an investment management dude but holy poo poo i can never forgive him for his run as Giants QB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Gotta be Jameis for me. I didn't have much exposure to him in college but once I started looking into him during the draft I knew I hated him. From his already established history to his dumb bullshit like "eating a W" and then just his overall asshattery on the field, I loving hate that guy and was so glad we didn't re-sign him.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Carson Wentz for being a prima donna bitch with rapidly diminishing talent that refuses to get injured so we can get a look at Jalen Hurts

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Trevone Boykin

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Andrew Sendejo exclusively tackled by hurling his body at people with no effort to wrap them up. He had zero regard for collateral damage to teammates, and it was in no way surprising when he was an outspoken "might as well put dresses on them" guy about rules created for player safety.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I don't hate any of your teams' players. I don't even think about them

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Andrew Sendejo exclusively tackled by hurling his body at people with no effort to wrap them up. He had zero regard for collateral damage to teammates, and it was in no way surprising when he was an outspoken "might as well put dresses on them" guy about rules created for player safety.

Dunno if you're a Browns fan but I am and same for all of the above but also that he sucks so loving bad that he technically counts as a 12 offensive player on the field.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

D-LINK posted:

I don't hate any of your teams' players. I don't even think about them

You aren't a real fan unless you hate your own bad players most of all

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Blowjob Overtime posted:

This is why I hate polamalu and shazier

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

a neat cape posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlOSdRMSG_k

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Armitage posted:

i'm sure Dave Brown is one heck of an investment management dude but holy poo poo i can never forgive him for his run as Giants QB.

He was so bad, but you can say that about basically everyone on the Dan Reeves teams except like Michael Strahan, Rodney Hampton, and maybe Howard Cross as a blocker.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

a neat cape posted:

You aren't a real fan unless you hate your own players most of all

FTFY

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Back in my early football fandom I really hated Michael Vick because he didn’t play the QB position “the right way,” i.e. seven step dropbacks on every pass. If people liked a QB that made a lot of plays with their legs it pissed me off so bad. Now my favorite QBs to watch are capable of running very well and often do :shrug: I hate myself for not enjoying guys like that in their prime in both college and the pros.

A more specific answer is now Roethlisberger. I hate how much of my time watching football has had to include his enormous fat face

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Mr. Carrier Pigeon posted:

Dunno if you're a Browns fan but I am and same for all of the above but also that he sucks so loving bad that he technically counts as a 12 offensive player on the field.

No, my familiarity is from the EIGHT YEARS he somehow spent on the Vikings. Honestly wasn't sure if he was still in the league.

Nov 6, 2002

While I don't hate him at all, I think Lamar Jackson and his whole hype train is really tiresome and annoying and he's never lived up to it. Win a big game huh? Win from behind for once.

Also he looks like a Klingon.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

like Marsh Pussy, I'm a simple man: I just hate every player who shows up in Steelers or Patriots uniform

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Cowboys.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I hate JJ Watt.

I used to really hate Hines Ward.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I don’t hate JJ Watt but I hate the kind of fan who loves JJ Watt.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

a neat cape posted:

That's completely different. Mike Mitchell fits that one

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I hate Troy Aikman.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Elephanthead posted:

I hate Troy Aikman.

I see we have a Lavar Arrington fan here.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Aside from the normal hatred of Tom Brady for being a piece of poo poo and Big Ben for being a rapist, I’d like to submit Jarvis Landry for being a cheap-shotting piece of garbage and ending Aaron Williams’s career early

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

FizFashizzle posted:

Drew Brees is a stat padding bitch who's made a career throwing TDs in garbage time because his teams have always sucked due to his huge contract demands.

Saints fans will always forgive his fascist tendencies and anti black sentiments because he won a superbowl over a decade ago

him standing on the sideline in his helmet and pads while obviously never going back into the game was just peak brees. He's constantly concerned with his image, and was fine with one of his lungs being compressed as long as he could "look tough" and like a "leader."

I'm glad he's going to lose his pointless record. He won't even be able to be the Hank Aaron of QBs.

He'll likely put off retirement for another shot at reclaiming his record after this season. Wonder how many under the table bribes the Saints will have to negotiate to keep that team together, and how much of that money will come from the vatican after helping them cover up sex crimes.

Brees probably had direct knowledge of that as well.

It’s...it’s beautiful.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Regarding cheap shots, never been a big Stevie Johnson fan. Cheap and low crack block took out Eric Berry’s ACL. That whole tantrum about how God doesn’t love him because he dropped a pass was also pretty pathetic

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

Drew Brees is a stat padding bitch who's made a career throwing TDs in garbage time because his teams have always sucked due to his huge contract demands.

Saints fans will always forgive his fascist tendencies and anti black sentiments because he won a superbowl over a decade ago

him standing on the sideline in his helmet and pads while obviously never going back into the game was just peak brees. He's constantly concerned with his image, and was fine with one of his lungs being compressed as long as he could "look tough" and like a "leader."

I'm glad he's going to lose his pointless record. He won't even be able to be the Hank Aaron of QBs.

He'll likely put off retirement for another shot at reclaiming his record after this season. Wonder how many under the table bribes the Saints will have to negotiate to keep that team together, and how much of that money will come from the vatican after helping them cover up sex crimes.

Brees probably had direct knowledge of that as well.

I agree with everything and would just like to add he visited loving Gitmo and defended force feeding and water boarding.

gently caress him.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hate that samaje perine isn't greenlit to hit 250 pounds and become the cincinnati shortbus. and plus he looks 45 which i don't hate

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Joey Freshwater posted:

Gotta be Jameis for me. I didn't have much exposure to him in college but once I started looking into him during the draft I knew I hated him. From his already established history to his dumb bullshit like "eating a W" and then just his overall asshattery on the field, I loving hate that guy and was so glad we didn't re-sign him.

Tampa drafting him basically killed my interest in the team. I believe his accuser in college, I believe the Uber driver. He’s a dumb rear end and I wish nothing but harm for him.

Then the team signed that cheating rear end Tom Brady. I’m not going to watch the team until he’s gone.

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

“Go win the Heimlich Trophy!”

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Sendejo is the worst cover safety I have ever seen and somehow the worst tackler too. For every big hit he gets, he has at least 1-2 times a game that a TE or Running Back trucks him into the next century.

Go browns.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

No Butt Stuff posted:

I agree with everything and would just like to add he visited loving Gitmo and defended force feeding and water boarding.

gently caress him.

I’ve never heard of this.

gently caress Drew Brees

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

TheGreyGhost posted:

Sendejo is the worst cover safety I have ever seen and somehow the worst tackler too. For every big hit he gets, he has at least 1-2 times a game that a TE or Running Back trucks him into the next century.

Go browns.

Mr. Carrier Pigeon posted:

I would only wish Sendejo on the Packers or Saints. The Browns definitely don't deserve to suffer through him.

You would think Zim taking over and loving a safety blitz would play to his skillset, but he had a sum of 1 sack between 2015 and 2016.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
One time I shared an elevator with Drew Brees for like three floors and he looked absolutely furious that he had to be in a public space with with a lowly civilian for like 30 seconds.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
I hate the loving Pouncey twins. They're by all appearances huge dumbasses and probably genuinely bad human beings, but I can get there just on the basis of how overrated they are.

Neither one of them has ever been more than pretty good. Both of them in their primes were good pass protectors and had good mobility, but both of them loving would pretty reliably get owned a couple of times a year in games where they were playing a quality 0 or 1-technique and the game script wouldn't get passing heavy and get them uncovered. They got loads and loads of credit and the announcers would gush over the occasional admittedly nice second level block or other show of mobility, but if they had to line up against a good IDL? Largely hosed- I don't think I've ever seen an OL get wrecked like Mike did when he tried to play Guard against Ndamukong Suh when he was still with the Lions. Just absolutely murdered all day long.

And they've got like loving a dozen Pro Bowls and half as many All Pro's between them, and Maurkice will almost certainly get into the HOF by virtue of being a long-time Steeler with name recognition, despite not ever actually being like, the best Center in their conference at any point.

Hamhandler fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Nov 18, 2020

Nov 6, 2002

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
Along with my hatred of Brady, my other big two are Rodgers & Rothlisberger.

Big Ben's a rapist, one of those guys who has a chip on his shoulder because of where he was drafted. I remember him throwing a little fit during the draft because his agent assured him he would be drafted top 5, and instead fell to the Steelers. If he's on any other team that could have drafted him before the Steelers he doesn't last 5 years in the league.

Rodgers is another one that has a chip on his shoulder because of his draft. But if he had been drafted by the 49ers, or just about anyone else, he probably would have sucked and been out of the league by now. I don't know what his sexuality is, but it seems like his significant others over the years (Olivia Munn, Danica Patrick) are being set up by his PR Firm.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I hate Jameis Winston because he's a rapist.

I really wish I didn't have to, though, because the 30/30 club, the near-sightedness, and eating the W is so hilarious.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Matt Cassel was with the Chiefs when I first started watching football and I was so mad that everybody else got to have a good qb while I was stuck with this joker

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Not a player, but I will hate Greg Williams till the day I die.

Also Brad Childress

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

OxySnake posted:

Not a player, but I will hate Greg Williams till the day I die.

Also Brad Childress

If we're doing coaches, Mike Smith and his soft rear end zone can gently caress off forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Covid lockdown is giving me a soft rear end zone