Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Brodie Croyle was my least favorite Chief to watch play ever and can go kick rocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Ever since Super Bowl XL I've hated Ben Roethlisberger. Since then, he's had 2 sexual assault cases against him while also Pee-Wee Hermaning himself on a motorcycle. Suffice to say I was a good judge of character there.

I will also say I hated Colin Kaepernick when he was at his best with the 49ers. When Richard Sherman and Byron Maxwell made him eat poo poo on Thanksgiving, I loved it. Given his story now, I uh... don't hate him anymore!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i have never and probably will never hate a football player more than the despicable brett lorenzo favre but the vile aaron rodgers is very close.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

OxySnake posted:

Not a player, but I will hate Greg Williams till the day I die.

Also Brad Childress

:same: Childress had Randy Moss and Brett Favre AT THE SAME TIME and drove Moss off.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

indigi posted:

I don’t hate JJ Watt but I hate the kind of fan who loves JJ Watt.

This x 1,000,000. I can't bring myself to hate any player more than fans whose identities and senses of self-worth are their teams.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Mike Mitchell, Ben, Brees, Bobbie Hart.

The most frustrated I've ever been with a player is Burfict. If he had just not been a headcase...

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
I love Carson wentz for being a baby back bitch who sucks poo poo and is either hurt or playing like rear end while getting crowned. I hope he gets batteried and snowballed at the same time but he seems like the type whod secretly love a snowball

I hate big dick nick for carrying the real load and putting a loving trophy in that poo poo rear end city (Gritty is the only good thing from philly) when their great white Christian hope ate poo poo.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I will say Dabo is one of my top 3 least favorite people in football. Pissant acting all holy while making millions of dollars and publically tantruming about players getting enough money to eat. Pretty much the living embodyment of grifty, exploitative American capitalism.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

iwentdoodie posted:

I hate big dick nick for carrying the real load and putting a loving trophy in that poo poo rear end city (Gritty is the only good thing from philly) when their great white Christian hope ate poo poo.

Plus side: it was taken from the Patriots in humiliating fashion.
/
:patssay:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Again hate is too strong a word for this, but the other day I randomly thought about that time Dre Bly was running back a pick for Detroit, waved the ball in the face of the guy chasing him down, and immediately had it swatted out of his hand and recovered by the other team. That dude sucked but also that play was extremely funny to me, a Lions fan.

iwentdoodie posted:

I got some bad news about the religious aspects of Nick Foles' career path.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

iwentdoodie posted:

Nick Foles has a master's degree in "divinity" from Liberty University lol

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Power of Pecota posted:

I hear he's also got a great big cock

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Eifert Posting posted:

I will say Dabo is one of my top 3 least favorite people in football. Pissant acting all holy while making millions of dollars and publically tantruming about players getting enough money to eat.

:same:

Also the screaming at players on national TV bothers me and makes him look like a tremendous rear end in a top hat

I guess that's just *football culture* but maybe you don't need to humiliate them in front of the entire country, I dunno

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

iwentdoodie posted:

I love Carson wentz for being a baby back bitch who sucks poo poo and is either hurt or playing like rear end while getting crowned. I hope he gets batteried and snowballed at the same time but he seems like the type whod secretly love a snowball

to me, nothing is better than this post

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Ben Roethlisberger. There's nothing likable about him

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I think Big Ben would be a folk hero just by virtue of his body type if he were just 15% less surly and 40% less rapey

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

People like jolly fat guys, not Bill Dauterive looking dudes.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Kalli posted:

People like jolly fat guys, not Bill Dauterive looking dudes.

He's also 6'5". The gritty, scrappy folk heroes are 5'10" or shorter.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

seiferguy posted:

He's also 6'5". The gritty, scrappy folk heroes are 5'10" or shorter.

What about Jared Lorenzen?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

General Dog posted:

What about Jared Lorenzen?

Theres a few exceptions. Lorenzen also weighed at least 40 lbs more (his listed weight was 285lbs to Ben's 240, I would bet Jared weighed more).

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Von Miller and Marlon McCree.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Durandal1707 posted:

Von Miller and Marlon McCree.

I hated Von for a long time but that year he sent the entire rest of the division a bottle of wine as a Christmas present made me like him.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Ok that is a cool gesture admittedly.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Durandal1707 posted:

Ok that is a cool gesture admittedly.

https://www.denverpost.com/2016/12/02/von-miller-wine-gift-afc-west-thank-you/

This is the article.

Phyein
Jun 19, 2009

~Sucka Tried To Play Me
But You Never Paid Me, Never, Oh No You Didn't~
~Pay Back Is A Comin, You Will Be Runnin Forever~
Peyton Manning. loving the Jets even as late as last year for getting on the phone to convince Christopher Johnson to hire Gase simply because he used to get him a mean cup of coffee. I'd really like to hear what he has to say about that now.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Richie Incognito is a racist bully and I'm glad he's injured.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Peyton Manning was a sex offender who used his wife as a PED drug mule. He was also a silver spoon bitch who choked under pressure and was carried to both of his rings by his defenses while he kept giving the ball back to the other team.

The best thing about the 2001-2004 Patriots was how often they made him, personally, eat poo poo in front of millions like clockwork. He set all the passing records in 2004 when the rules were rewritten to keep defenses from being mean to him...and then scored 3 against the Pats in the playoffs.

The best thing about the Seahawks was making him bitchmade in the Super Bowl after he reset all the passing records again hahahaha

But he was in commercials so stupid people thought he was a nice guy.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Magnetic North posted:

Plus side: it was taken from the Patriots in humiliating fashion.
/
:patssay:

Truth

C-Euro posted:

I got some bad news about the religious aspects of Nick Foles' career path.

Don't care

Power of Pecota posted:

Show me he was on the yacht and I will love him

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...

sean10mm posted:

Pry chicken parm you taste so good from my cold dead hands :mad:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Dre2Dee2 posted:

Pry chicken parm you taste so good from my cold dead hands :mad:

Cut that meat! Cut that meat!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Wow practice squad and injured reserve list too that is pretty cool

In other news gently caress Tom Brady

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Peyton is the inferior brother both as a QB and as a comic actor. although his performance in SB48 was hilarious.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Peyton had good writers, I loled at rub some dirt on it and laser rocket arm.

But he was a basic bitch at heart, a sex offender and a PED cheat.

Phyein
Jun 19, 2009

~Sucka Tried To Play Me
But You Never Paid Me, Never, Oh No You Didn't~
~Pay Back Is A Comin, You Will Be Runnin Forever~
Worst of all he loves Adam Gase

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Brees, Peyton, and Big Ben are all in the top echelon of QBs to ever play the game they're in no way bad at the sport even if they're bad people

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Doltos posted:

Brees, Peyton, and Big Ben are all in the top echelon of QBs to ever play the game they're in no way bad at the sport even if they're bad people

i can agree with this because you didnt include Eli

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

R.D. Mangles posted:

i have never and probably will never hate a football player more than the despicable brett lorenzo favre but the vile aaron rodgers is very close.

consider this: the loathsome john albert elway jr

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

sean10mm posted:

Peyton Manning was a sex offender who used his wife as a PED drug mule. He was also a silver spoon bitch who choked under pressure and was carried to both of his rings by his defenses while he kept giving the ball back to the other team.

The best thing about the 2001-2004 Patriots was how often they made him, personally, eat poo poo in front of millions like clockwork. He set all the passing records in 2004 when the rules were rewritten to keep defenses from being mean to him...and then scored 3 against the Pats in the playoffs.

The best thing about the Seahawks was making him bitchmade in the Super Bowl after he reset all the passing records again hahahaha

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Forceholy posted:

Richie Incognito is a racist bully and I'm glad he's injured.

Seriously though, gently caress Richie Incognito

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Febreeze posted:

Seriously though, gently caress Richie Incognito

Yeah.