Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHcc6mv2KLc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I hate Robert Earnest Rozier Jr. (also Bob Rozier; born July 28, 1955), who played defensive end in 6 games of the St. Louis Cardinals 1979's season and after washing out of the NFL murdered 4 people in order to join the Nation of Yahweh cult.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Alaois posted:

I hate Robert Earnest Rozier Jr. (also Bob Rozier; born July 28, 1955), who played defensive end in 6 games of the St. Louis Cardinals 1979's season and after washing out of the NFL murdered 4 people in order to join the Nation of Yahweh cult.

On September 5, Rozier and another Brotherhood member killed the unconscious 61-year-old Raymond Kelly, who was parked in a bar parking lot; the two men cut off the victim's ear to show ben Yahweh, and when they lost it, returned to the body to cut off the other.

:stare:

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

sean10mm posted:

Peyton Manning was a sex offender who used his wife as a PED drug mule. He was also a silver spoon bitch who choked under pressure and was carried to both of his rings by his defenses while he kept giving the ball back to the other team.

Literally the same things can be said about Tom Brady.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

MrLogan posted:

And I will be the one to say them.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKIwj1TQmFs

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

MrLogan posted:

Saying the Pats defenses carried Brady to all of his rings is just silly

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Power of Pecota posted:

So all except 28-3?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Power of Pecota posted:

Fine, defense and/or cheating.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Nostradingus posted:

Matt Cassel was with the Chiefs when I first started watching football and I was so mad that everybody else got to have a good qb while I was stuck with this joker

I came to post that too. gently caress Matt Cassel into the sun.

So I'll post one that I've had forever. Aquib Talib. I'm a die hard Jayhawks fan and when he was drafted by Tampa Bay I was like "Yeah great fit for him!" Talib was instrumental in the Jayhawks Orange Bowl win that year and I thought he was amazing. Then I sort lost interest in him after a few years, then he went to New England. New England was where I started to realize that...you know...Aquib Talib is a loving dirty player. Then he went to the Broncos. And as a Chiefs fan we had to start playing against him a lot more often. I started to notice all the cheap shots and dickish things he did. I still remember him getting a personal foul in the Super Bowl. He's a loving scum bag and the fact that he's one of the only prominant KU players makes me so embarrassed.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
outside of the obvious Big Bens and Drew Brees, gently caress Chris Conte for being terrible garbage at his position

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Aqib is fun for repeatedly stealing Crabtrees chain.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

nerve posted:

So all except 28-3?

I mean he objectively had big passing games against the Seahawks and Panthers too.

But this is the hate thread so never mind that and gently caress Albert Haynesworth for a bunch of poo poo, notably curb stomping another player with his cleats so badly he needed 30 stitches & almost getting a spike in the guy's eye.

Related, I always hated Jeff Fisher for being a fake tough guy moron with low key dirty teams year in and year out who the press still sucked up to for some reason.

sean10mm fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Nov 27, 2020

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

MrLogan posted:

This is absolute nonsense. His wife isn't a drug mule.

His wife probably OWNS the Brazilian drug conglomerates making his PED cocktails.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

disturbing lack of Tyreek Hill in this thread IMO

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I really wish you people would hate others players for no good reason instead of the lame virtue signaling ones that everyone already agrees on

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Doltos posted:

I really wish you people would hate others players for no good reason instead of the lame virtue signaling ones that everyone already agrees on

how about Eli Manning

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Mystic Stylez posted:

how about Eli Manning

you mean top 10 all time QB Eli Manning??

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Mystic Stylez posted:

disturbing lack of Tyreek Hill in this thread IMO

sorry I thought this was the thread for players you love. Tyreek Hill FTW

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something
Charles "False Start" Leno Jr. How many loving times are you going to get a call called back for false start/holding because you are bad, but not bad enough to upgrade?

Same with Germain Ifedi. A terrible off cast from the Seahawks historically terrible o-line? Sign the Bears the gently caress up!

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Doltos posted:

doltos said virtue signaling

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Mystic Stylez posted:

how about Eli Manning

I'm a Pats fan and even I can't hate Eli Manning. It's like being upset at a golden retriever :3:

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Bellmaker posted:

I'm a Pats fan and even I can't hate Eli Manning. It's like being upset at a golden retriever :3:

The only real difference being golden retrievers don't constantly look confused.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
gently caress Doug Flutie and all those piece of poo poo chop blocking Bronco o-linemen of years past

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Doltos posted:

Would you say it's political correctness gone mad?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
i hope tom nalen dies

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Doltos posted:

I'm sorry this thread isn't a safe space for you.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

ColdBlooded posted:

gently caress Doug Flutie and all those piece of poo poo chop blocking Bronco o-linemen of years past

What did Doug Flutie do? Of course all I know is that he was a QB who was shortish, played in Buffalo, had Flutie Flakes.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Alternatively, gently caress Rob Johnson

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

ColdBlooded posted:

Are you the ghost of Ralph Wilson

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Also you know what? gently caress Larry Johnson too.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Checkmate, Dalton :smug:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

SalTheBard posted:

Also you know what? gently caress Larry Johnson too.

Larry Johnson pisses me off because I originally defended him after the 'time to take off the diapers' bullshit in the press.

Turns out as dickish as that comment was it was 100% warranted given every goddamned thing that guy ever did.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I'm sorry this thread isn't a safe space for you.

What made you interpret what I said in this way

I'm saying everyone already hates the lovely rapist QBs it's lame to keep repeating it come up with actual players you hate for stupid football reasons to make the thread more funny instead

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Grittybeard posted:

Larry Johnson pisses me off because I originally defended him after the 'time to take off the diapers' bullshit in the press.

Turns out as dickish as that comment was it was 100% warranted given every goddamned thing that guy ever did.

Same here. Re-reading his career recap on wiki made me so mad. I forgot about his big baby hold out in 2007 and the amazing contract he got, and then he hurt is toe and couldn't play. Then he got mad about losing and poo poo talked Haley, called a fan a slur on twitter (wild to think that this was in 2009) and then was pretty much drummed out of town.

RecoomesSexyRear
Jul 18, 2003

gently caress Rodney Harrison and his steady paycheck as a pregame show guy. He should have "i was a cheap shot artist" flashing on the screen while he expresses an opinion about anything.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
I would hate Big Ben even if he wasn't a rapist. He's repulsive.

And he's also a rapist.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
even by the metrics of football players, big ben is astonishingly stupid

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

I want to see Big Ben make a big show of how hurt he is in the press, only for it to turn out he's fine because actually he's a baby back bitch who just craves attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

sean10mm posted:

I want to see Big Ben make a big show of how hurt he is in the press, only for it to turn out he's fine because actually he's a baby back bitch who just craves attention.

Ah, the Paul Pierce move