Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I don’t really care for him either, OP, but you are giving off some serious yikes vibes w your initial screed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
It's never been a better time to hate comedians between #MeToo and the current glut of failed comedians chasing the MAGA chuds, yet you chose probably the least offensive comedian possible for your rage.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I had never even heard of this guy before reading this thread, OP. Maybe you'd be happier if you just focused on things that you actually enjoy.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Parenthood was awful. I watched way too much of it because I have a soft spot for Craig T Nelson from TVs Coach but it was the whitest white people wading through the waters of being affluent in America. Everyone was a busybody and a Karen and there might’ve even been somebody named Karen. Dax Shepard was the best part about it but he could never do anything to redeem himself after being associated with whatever the hell that was (a non-comedic Modern Family)

Punk’d was okay and I liked Zach Braff freaking out at a bunch of kids like a jackass

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Les Os posted:

Punk’d was okay and I liked Zach Braff freaking out at a bunch of kids like a jackass

I have no idea why you'd sign off on that

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

He doesn't seem like such a bad guy to me OP

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Lot of people are unfunny OP, but that doesn’t mean I hate you

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Sheriff Falc posted:

On first read I thought you meant internet darling and awesome dude Daxflame and I was ready to come into this thread to defend him to the death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bybmhr8REkM

This other Dax guy seems lame idc

Thank you Sheriff for this boon

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
idk OP sounds to me like you are just jealous that your wife likes him!

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Yeah I wasn't a fan of his most recent stint on dem pillys, but idk I guess I'm not one to walk by someone making a ham sandwich and berate them about the overwhelming odor of the white bread and mayo.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
"I was watching Hot Ones"

Why would you admit this poo poo, son? Now I gotta divorce your mother and move to Bangladesh.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

same, op

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

If he's just an unfunny actor then I just can't bring myself to care OP, notify me when you go after a sex pest or a rightwing chud.
Good on you unfunny man for having a career.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Haven't seen any of his movies, and only read the first couple of sentences in OP, but Dax is a funny name. Something to consider.

naem
May 29, 2011

Kristen’s frickin adorable and if she’s married to him he must be a good guy, it’s honestly nice to see a hollywood couple who aren’t assholes. Like they’re all happy and stuff

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
sounds like your upset because he is more interesting than you. can you post your podcast/wife/lifetime body of work so we can compare? maybe im wrong

Sheriff Falc posted:

On first read I thought you meant internet darling and awesome dude Daxflame and I was ready to come into this thread to defend him to the death.

thread redeemed

Captain Beans fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Nov 19, 2020

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Apparently he & Kristen Bell have both been in things that I've seen, but neither of them made any impression on me whatsoever. Idiocracy was horrible, neither because of nor despite Shepard.

Caedus posted:

you sure make a lot of threads about stuff you hate, op

have you tried being less cynical about stuff? Tell me something you unironically like regardless of others' opinions!

Hating things & talking about hating things is a fundamental human/internet right

edit: actually Kristen Bell is in a lot of the GIF suggestions I got on Twitter, and those GIFs are good, so I guess I do like her on some level

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

naem posted:

Kristen’s frickin adorable and if she’s married to him he must be a good guy, it’s honestly nice to see a hollywood couple who aren’t assholes. Like they’re all happy and stuff

You're thinking of a different Kristen.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I like Kristin Bell she is pretty

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

more like dr. phul of poo poo if you ask me

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

bird with big dick posted:

I like Kristin Bell she is pretty

Yeah. Op seems angry.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
OP is just jealous of Dax being married to Kristen Bell. A tale as old as time.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
every celebrity has a podcast now where they interview their famous friends and they're all the same and they're all somehow better than wtf with marc maron.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If something bad happened to Dax Shepard then Kristen Bell would be single and would maybe start dating OP I think this is OPs angle on trying to rile people up against Dax Shepard.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Call Your Grandma posted:

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Dax got Kristen a sloth visit at their house as a present because they're her favorite animal. That's pretty cool.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
He was pretty good in Employee of the Month, OP

Also for literal years I thought Kristin Bell was the girl from this TV show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF5wUVv8Lks

(it's not her)

Les Os posted:

Parenthood was awful. I watched way too much of it because I have a soft spot for Craig T Nelson from TVs Coach but it was the whitest white people wading through the waters of being affluent in America. Everyone was a busybody and a Karen and there might’ve even been somebody named Karen. Dax Shepard was the best part about it but he could never do anything to redeem himself after being associated with whatever the hell that was (a non-comedic Modern Family)

You just reminded me that Parenthood might be the first and only TV show in history to have TWO tv spinoffs based on a movie (there was an even shittier Parenthood spinoff in the late 80s; it seemed like every movie got a TV spinoff back then).

My wife used to watch the Craig T. Nelson one and I kinda hated it because it had zero comedy, and the movie it was based on was pretty funny with sweet moments. The TV show was just "this guy dies of cancer, this woman loses her job, this mom is trying to learn Photoshop but is failing at it and it depresses her" etc.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

He seems fairly inoffensive on the scale of shitbirds floating around the entertainment industry OP. Like yeah he kind-of sucks but I'll tolerate him over like, James Franco any day.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Sheriff Falc posted:

lol

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Never heard of him in my life, NEXT

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Call Your Grandma posted:

lmao

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

mind the walrus posted:

He seems fairly inoffensive on the scale of shitbirds floating around the entertainment industry OP. Like yeah he kind-of sucks but I'll tolerate him over like, James Franco any day.

Didn't James Franco solicit underage girls? Of course Dax Shepard isn't going to seem like a shithead compared to a pedo.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
OP can you please stop posting a thread everytime you get cucked by a celebrity?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Captain Beans posted:

sounds like your upset because he is more interesting than you. can you post your podcast/wife/lifetime body of work so we can compare? maybe im wrong

thread redeemed

im not really a self promoter but i posted a thread a while back about working/volunteering in west africa for a couple of years. I dont ever want to be famous for anything.

I may have deleted a bunch of info from that thread when the whole lowtax poo poo hit the fan, so I'm sorry if its no longer available.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
James Franco has had the easiest life of all time. He asked to be a famous actor and it happened that very same day. You know he's never waited at a red light or had any problems? I'm not a fan of successful people in general so Kristen Bell, James Shepard and Francophone Daxter can all burn in care for all I hell. Also gently caress the main kid from Stranger Things and the deformed kid from Stranger things with the face. Only thing worse than success is youth. Fuckin' jerks.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Bloopsy posted:

OP can you please stop posting a thread everytime you get cucked by a celebrity?

Love it when lurkers post, please keep it up .

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Pontificating rear end posted:

good job banging kristen bell though

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Is he better or worse than guy fieri op?

Ty garlic bread

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
this is the most anyone has ever cared about dax shepard while not being dax shepard or kristen bell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

I too have strong feelings about Dax Shepard, a man who it is not at all possible to ignore by no watching anything he's in, and this in no way is indicative of other issues that I'm not dealing with in my life, thank you very much.