Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

hollywood is chock full of rapist murder bad guys so I am glad that what’s her name from The Good Place has found a very nice nine foot tall guy to spray sunblock on her butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Lol the thread title is gonna the the name of his new show on HBO

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

baby delivery truck posted:

Let's go to prison was good, but I'm not like gonna watch an interview with him or read most your post

Was thinking the other day how I'd only seen the first twenty minutes of Let's Go to Prison and I kind of want to see the rest but not enough to actually go out and watch it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I think it's weirder you feel this strongly about him, OP

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
The strongest opinion I've ever had about Kristen Bell: her bikini is ugly. The structure is fine enough, but the color is not flattering on her.

Personally, I would have gone with a darker blue just to avoid looking washed out.

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012
this is your best rant yet, Maddox

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

naem posted:

hollywood is chock full of rapist murder bad guys so I am glad that what’s her name from The Good Place has found a very nice nine foot tall guy to spray sunblock on her butt

you know her name

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

YeahTubaMike posted:

The strongest opinion I've ever had about Kristen Bell: her bikini is ugly. The structure is fine enough, but the color is not flattering on her.

Personally, I would have gone with a darker blue just to avoid looking washed out.

Huh, now that you mention it, I agree

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
More like Dix Gethard lmao

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Dax Shepard is pretty dopey

But not as dopey as OP

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

YeahTubaMike posted:

drat it's like the "Hot Ones" of bikini takes

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Frito is a better lawyer than Rudy Giuliani. I don't know what the hell you're mad about OP

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Dax is stupid name.

That is the extent of my opinions on Daxter Shepherd.

naem
May 29, 2011

Waterbed Wendy posted:

you know her name

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
I saw the chips movie when i had a inflamed bursa in my hip. So i was HIGH AS gently caress on painkillers.

I didnt laugh.

I remember Vincent D'nofrio being in it and the movie having some surprising violence.

I was told by a family member that the other cast member in it is a scientologist.

Dax Shepard is naked in the movie at some point and meh.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
kristen bell please gently caress me i am lonely

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
What's everyone got against hot ones, the show with hot questions and even hotter wings

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

he was funny on conan when he was hosed up on coke

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Quiet please honey I'm on page 2 of manhunt

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Hot Ones seems like the kind of dreg you'd find as daytime filler on Cooking Channel. Like... Man vs Fire, or Man Vs Food, or Carnival Eats.

Here's some loving gross rear end carnival food for 30 minutes. Watch a carnie shove a cheese stick and some like i dunno, shrimp, into a deep fryer, and the host act like its the best thing he's ever eaten.

Watch Casey Webb, who i only recognize as a Bob's Big Boy come to life to terrorize people, shove 5lbs of ice cream down his gullet in 30 minutes while he sweats in front of a room of paid extras.

It would fit right in with that. Just interview loving Filthy Frank while eating unpalatable hot chicken wings. There ya go bud. Quality content. What do i want to see? Someone almost throw up chicken during an interview.

Nothing brings out the real truth in a person like a chicken wing doused in marinara mixed with bear mace.

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Talkc posted:

Hot Ones seems like the kind of dreg you'd find as daytime filler on Cooking Channel. Like... Man vs Fire, or Man Vs Food, or Carnival Eats.

Here's some loving gross rear end carnival food for 30 minutes. Watch a carnie shove a cheese stick and some like i dunno, shrimp, into a deep fryer, and the host act like its the best thing he's ever eaten.

Watch Casey Webb, who i only recognize as a Bob's Big Boy come to life to terrorize people, shove 5lbs of ice cream down his gullet in 30 minutes while he sweats in front of a room of paid extras.

It would fit right in with that. Just interview loving Filthy Frank while eating unpalatable hot chicken wings. There ya go bud. Quality content. What do i want to see? Someone almost throw up chicken during an interview.

Nothing brings out the real truth in a person like a chicken wing doused in marinara mixed with bear mace.

Eh, the concept of eating hot wings is kind of dumb, but he actually does ask the interviewees pretty good questions, and the hot sauce does kind of throw them off their game, so he does get more inciteful answers sometimes.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Biohazard posted:

Eh, the concept of eating hot wings is kind of dumb, but he actually does ask the interviewees pretty good questions, and the hot sauce does kind of throw them off their game, so he does get more inciteful answers sometimes.

if you ask me they should replace the chicken wings with the rack. you know, that medieval stretcher thing? that'd get the views i bet

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Pitdragon posted:

if you ask me they should replace the chicken wings with the rack. you know, that medieval stretcher thing? that'd get the views i bet

Chinese water torture.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

The Hot Ones host is a great interviewer and makes for great interviews, the hot wings are just an accessory jesus loving christ who cares.

Congrats to this unfortunately named dude on his life turning around.

Going back to batin'.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Pontificating rear end posted:

good job banging kristen bell though

:yeah:

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I like hot ones. It’s fun to watch people who make more money in one day than I’ll make in my entire lifetime suffer a little

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.

Talkc posted:

I hear their hot sauce is pretty good though it's just hot. And Shaun Evans is a good interviewer

naem
May 29, 2011

Badactura posted:

I hear their hot sauce is pretty good though it's just hot. And Shaun Evans is a good interviewer

https://i.imgur.com/Bel6Cvm.mp4

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Shaun Evans is the least charismatic man alive and gesticulates more when he talks than an average Parkinson's victim while he and a guest eat cold chicken wings.

What a concept!

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Lister posted:

he was funny on conan when he was hosed up on coke

Was that when he asked if conan and his wife wanted to swing, tee hee im joking...or am i??

Because that was super uncomfortable to watch so I stopped watching

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I don't know who this guy is but I always end up typing this dork's name when i'm drunkenly trying to look up dallas cowboys' quarterback :frogbon:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Hot Ones is good, sorry to all the goons out there that can't even handle spicy food in video format

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Who cares OP, go pickup a football.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

PerilPastry posted:

this is your best rant yet, Maddox

Lol irl thinking about “the best page in the universe” and how terribly unfunny it is in retrospect

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Vince MechMahon posted:

Who cares OP, go pickup a football.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Lol irl thinking about “the best page in the universe” and how terribly unfunny it is in retrospect

Oh man I bought Maddox's book back in the day. I wonder if I still have it somewhere. I can't even imagine how poorly it's aged.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

beep by grandpa posted:

Hot Ones is good, sorry to all the goons out there that can't even handle spicy food in video format

Of all the dunks you could make on the OP, you went with making an epic bacon spicy food FTMFW dunk.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

He is secretly a sloth in a human suit, that why Kristen Bell is so into him. Don't ask me how I know this

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

naem posted:

It's cooking spray.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
if dax shepard was atmy house right now id suck his fuckin dick