Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***

Paladinus posted:

It's cooking spray.

You can't get high off that can you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Without a paddle is a great low level nostalgic comedy. gently caress you.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

coronavirus posted:

You mean its bad.

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747

whydirt posted:

Dax got Kristen a sloth visit at their house as a present because they're her favorite animal. That's pretty cool.

now this in the other hand is some incredibly bourgeois poo poo. yeeeeech

Shinjobi posted:

I think it's weirder you feel this strongly about him, OP

yeah. your gf wants to bone him and it makes you very uncomfortable, work on yourself. your low T is showing.

coronavirus fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Nov 19, 2020

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

coronavirus posted:

now this in the other hand is some incredibly bourgeois poo poo. yeeeeech

yeah and it's been confirmed that they ate that sloth after the party too

Shogunner
Apr 29, 2010

Ready to crash and burn.
I never learn.
I'm on the rapetrain.

The_Continental posted:

Hot ones sucks.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Let's Go to Prison rules

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Perhaps Tim Allen is more your flavor of coffee

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

coronavirus posted:

Never heard of it, is it a sequel to Schitt's Creek?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

coronavirus posted:

Nostalgic for the days when all comedies were unfunny.

Again, don't know who the guy is, don't know his movies.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Paladinus posted:

Nostalgic for the days when all comedies were unfunny.

Again, don't know who the guy is, don't know his movies.

Check out Let's Go to Prison some time. I'm not gonna call it a comedic masterpiece but it's funny.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Call Your Grandma posted:

more like dr. phul of poo poo if you ask me

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

Free Cheese posted:

Is he better or worse than guy fieri op?

Hasn't Guy Fieri been reverse Milkshake Ducked kinda like Juggalos?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

piratepilates posted:

let's get to the root of this -- how's the relationship with the wife going?

this guy is bitching about inconsequential things his wife likes to a bunch of performitive cynics so how do you think its going

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Honky Dong Country posted:

Check out Let's Go to Prison some time. I'm not gonna call it a comedic masterpiece but it's funny.

I shall not.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

dross? you some kinda boris lover?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

OP is sounding like a real Kristen Bellend

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

coronavirus posted:

yeah. your gf wants to bone him and it makes you very uncomfortable, work on yourself. your low T is showing.

What a weird thing to say. You might as well just call me a "cuck" or "soy-boy", or whatever they are using in /pol/ these days.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

OP I think, sometimes, the things we hate are the reflection of ourselves. You are wasting time disparaging some kinda starlet, and instead I wonder if improving your own posting would be a better path? Idk, It's just really weird to read anyone be so worked up about some kinda guy. I think the energy is being misdirected here. Anyone else thinkin this? Just kinda unsettling. I hope you are ok? Is there something else you need to talk about OP?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Robo Reagan posted:

this guy is bitching about inconsequential things his wife likes to a bunch of performitive cynics so how do you think its going

If I can add a positive note to this shithole of a thread (for which I will not apologize):

I used to think that in order for two people to be compatible, they needed to have similar interests. I felt that the girl for me would have to be into the same kind of music, the same kind of films, or at the very least have similar aesthetic sensibilities. Because of this I ended up meeting a lot of people who shared my interests. Unfortunately the relationships didn't end up lasting. What I've found actually matters are values. Things like honesty, integrity, commitment. All the other stuff is completely secondary. I will never get my wife to sit down and watch The Lone Wolf and Cub series with me. And that's fine. Just the same as I'll never be thrilled about her cueing up Hanson's Greatest Hits on a road trip. She's not going to get into Tangerine Dream, and I'm not a fan of Supernatural. We like different poo poo when it comes to popular media.

But none of this really matters and were happy despite that because we share values. We believe in cooperation, attentiveness, patience, and having each other's back. Take from that whatever you will. Jah bless.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
LOL My Wife!
Like in Borat, that was funny!

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
What values do you think dax and Kristen share

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

500excf type r posted:

What values do you think dax and Kristen share

I'd be a liar if I said I haven't spent time thinking about this

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

i named all my characters 'dax' in the mass effect series because thats the kind of name id expect would be normal in the future

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The_Continental posted:

I will never get my wife to sit down and watch The Lone Wolf and Cub series with me. And that's fine. Just the same as I'll never be thrilled about her cueing up Hanson's Greatest Hits on a road trip.

So she won't watch your shows but makes you listen to her stuff.

If the soyboy shoe fits...

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

I hate Dax Shepard too I do tons of drugs and I never got to gently caress Kristen Bell

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I'm late but he was funny and hot to be honest in that stupid movie about like a Costco type situation with what's her name the blonde and the comic that is ugly now I probably should have googled before posting

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Sheriff Falc posted:

On first read I thought you meant internet darling and awesome dude Daxflame and I was ready to come into this thread to defend him to the death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bybmhr8REkM

This other Dax guy seems lame idc

lmao pretty sure i spent the last 12 years thinking this was dax shepard

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Looks like a bootleg Zach Braff.

Looks like the conjoined twin of Zach Braff that didn't survive.

Looks like the Zach Braff brother that was kept in the crawl space.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Yeah you're right real men dominate their women by forcing them to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion "in the right order" UNTIL THEY UNDERSTAND.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

SilvergunSuperman posted:

fellas is it gay to have a wife

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

getting cucked by a sloth is not gay but it is very shameful

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
He seems terribly unfunny but I couldn’t care less about him OP. Maybe let him stop living rent free in your head yw

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
maybe he is a nice man

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Do it ironically posted:

He seems terribly unfunny but I couldn’t care less about him OP. Maybe let him stop living rent free in your head yw

I've actually found an incredible amount of catharsis in this thread.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Honky Dong Country posted:

Agreed. It's good, and Will Arnett makes it great.

naem
May 29, 2011

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

maybe he is a nice man

as a fellow unfunny gangly tall nice man Dax Brapft gives me hope that I too can some day wear matching pj’s with an attractive lady

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

naem posted:

as a fellow unfunny gangly tall nice man Dax Brapft gives me hope that I too can some day wear matching pj’s with an attractive lady

I'm sure you could buy those same PJs to match her on Amazon or something

Red Fructidor
Jan 8, 2004

Jason Sudeikis is in the same unfunny with hotwife category for sure. He seems like an actual tool though, I don't get that vibe from Mr Shepard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

If they tried another live action Dragonball movie I don’t think he would work for Goku, but maybe he would be a good jinzoningen hachigou???