Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

The_Continental posted:

as far as Mike Judge projects go

Idiocracy is pretty great and you seem to hate a guy for no reason other than he's better than you in almost every way. Maybe work on yourself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

ChesterJT posted:

Idiocracy is pretty great

Really now?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I enjoy his podcast and he seems really good at summarizing complex problems that his podcast guests then expand upon. He got his start in the growlings so he knows everyone and probably has a kick rear end life.

But I’m gonna have a cocktail tonight and he can’t. Suck it Dax!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nuts and Gum posted:

But I’m gonna have a cocktail tonight and he can’t. Suck it Dax!

Dax says lol and bones Kristen Bell again.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i have never heard this guy talk before and i just happened to turn on the episode of smartless where they interview him

it is easily one of the worst episodes of a podcast i have ever heard gently caress dax shepard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Dax says lol and bones Kristen Bell again.

:reject: