Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Countdown hype

https://www.jp.square-enix.com/7days/index.php

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the last countodwn was for a switch port of the android port and the one before that was for the android port

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

they're doing an anime series of it next year so it might just be something related to that

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Japanese people really love doing countdowns for poo poo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

Japanese people really love doing countdowns for poo poo

they get you hype

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Does no one remember the treasure frog.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
everyone does announcements of announcements

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
186486! 186485! 186484!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Tales of Woe posted:

they're doing an anime series of it next year so it might just be something related to that

it's gonna be this

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Hope it's good. I enjoyed the DS original and can't believe it's been 13 years

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

everyone does announcements of announcements

at least im listening to the twewy ost now so its not all bad.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
have fun, neku

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Does no one remember the treasure frog.
Cool it with the casual racism bro. And no, who's the Jewish French guy you speak of?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

American McGay posted:

Cool it with the casual racism bro. And no, who's the Jewish French guy you speak of?

Lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Tales of Woe posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's gonna be this

the artstyle looked spot on from what i recall but the animation itself looked like awful flash poo poo lol why would they do this to me

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

American McGay posted:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

American McGay posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

lmao

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

American McGay posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

-Emile Zola, 1898

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

-Emile Zola, 1898

lol

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

American McGay posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It's a new game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thvqIawz5lc

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Wow I can't believe it's a new game lol. Cool. Ps4 and Switch next summer, hope it isn't forever for an english release

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
drat a new akibas trip

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

holy poo poo i was way off. guess now i have to play the first one

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a preannouncement for the announcement of the anime would have been better since this looks like budget neptunia action jrpg crap that japanese companies have been making GBS threads out for the past 15 years nonstop

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Fungah! posted:

holy poo poo i was way off. guess now i have to play the first one

If you can try to play the DS version, the gameplay is the best there. The switch version is fine in portable mode (basically the same as the mobile version) but is one of the worst games I’ve ever played in docked mode

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sho back as a playable character hell yeah

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

goferchan posted:

hope it isn't forever for an english release
the official us website + upload of the trailer gives the same "summer 2021" ballpark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bUU_58xrtc

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Godly. Twewy kicks rear end.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

If you can try to play the DS version, the gameplay is the best there. The switch version is fine in portable mode (basically the same as the mobile version) but is one of the worst games I’ve ever played in docked mode

this

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Plutonis posted:

Sho back as a playable character hell yeah

This is what pushed it into hype territory for me

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
whats the point if it doesnt have the cool back and forth split fight system. its cool sho is back and all and id still at least give it a spin but it doesnt look great

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

ArfJason posted:

whats the point if it doesnt have the cool back and forth split fight system. its cool sho is back and all and id still at least give it a spin but it doesnt look great

Idk, I think the 2 screen fight system was badass and part of what made the original twewy as memorable as it was but the mobile/switch versions mostly are worse because they didn't add anything interesting instead. If they just make the regular battle system better/more in depth then I'll probably be happy

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

the split screen fight system was cool but also bad. 90% of the imte i just pressed iether right or left over and over with tthe other character since it was a pain in the rear end to control both at once

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Idk, I think the 2 screen fight system was badass and part of what made the original twewy as memorable as it was but the mobile/switch versions mostly are worse because they didn't add anything interesting instead. If they just make the regular battle system better/more in depth then I'll probably be happy

good news. the new game looks like the combat is inspired by neptunia and every other budget japanese action rpg where numbers fly out of head while people yell yosh and kono yarou

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

third time's the charm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
the true twewy sequel will always be the unlockable bonus chapter where everything is inexplicably reframed as a tin pin slammer anime